Dawah or never Jannah

Turkish-Muslim

I recently listen to a lecture of Dr Zakir Naik. And when someone asked him the question about "entering Jannah" he said. One of the four things required to enter Jannah is to do dawah And he gave the reference to the chapter which speaks about this. Its Sura Asr 1-3 And Zakir Naik said Even if U give ur Zakat, if you pray 5 times a day, If u have performed Hajj You will not enter Jannah if you miss one of these points
1 Do dawah,
2 tell people to be patient
3 Do righteous
4 Have faith

and the chapter dr zakir naik gave Sura 103:1-3 I didnt undertand it very well.
So plz can someone clarify this to me.

Im asking this because Im shy to do dawah :) but if it requires than I will.

The Link to Dr Zakirs Naiks Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kISMiOUMxQQ&feature=related

Salem9022

Zakir Naik is not a Scholar of Islam, he does his own religous-dialouge thing. You should take your religion from the Scholars. No one can enter Jannah if they don't testify La ilaha illal Lah (None has the right to be worshipped except Allah). and acts upon this statement.

hassana elkoussi

Zakir Naik is not a Scholar of Islam, he does his own religous-dialouge thing. You should take your religion from the Scholars. No one can enter Jannah if they don't testify La ilaha illal Lah (None has the right to be worshipped except Allah). and acts upon this statement.

Salam alaikum brother Salem9022,

In fact, Dr Zakir Naik mentioned in this speech that eman ( belief in islamic monotheism) is one of the main prerequisites for entering jannah. He was explaining surat Al Asr and mentioned that according to this surah there are 4 criteria to enter jannah. His explanation goes as follows : Man , in general, is in a state of loss with the exception of those who :
1- have eman ( belief in islamic monotheism)
2-do good, righteous deeds
3-call each other to the Truth ( enjoining whats good and forbidding what's evil)
4- call each other to patience

He gave the example of students who have to study certain subjects ( English, History, Chemistry, etc). If one gets say 99% in all subjects, but fails in one, does that mean that he succeeded? Definitely no. Likewise, even born muslims , who perform all acts of worship, have to meet these 4 prerquisites, otherwise if they do not meet one of the above mentioned criteria, they will not be admitted into jannah ( paradise)

I recently listen to a lecture of Dr Zakir Naik. And when someone asked him the question about "entering Jannah" he said. One of the four things required to enter Jannah is to do dawah And he gave the reference to the chapter which speaks about this. Its Sura Asr 1-3 And Zakir Naik said Even if U give ur Zakat, if you pray 5 times a day, If u have performed Hajj You will not enter Jannah if you miss one of these points
1 Do dawah,
3 Do righteous
4 Have faith

Hope the above answers your question inshaAllah

Salam

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Salam alaikum brother Salem9022,

In fact, Dr Zakir Naik mentioned in this speech that eman ( belief in islamic monotheism) is one of the main prerequisites for entering jannah. He was explaining surat Al Asr and mentioned that according to this surah there are 4 criteria to enter jannah. His explanation goes as follows : Man , in general, is in a state of loss with the exception of those who :
1- have eman ( belief in islamic monotheism)
2-do good, righteous deeds
3-call each other to the Truth ( enjoining whats good and forbidding what's evil)
4- call each other to patience

He gave the example of students who have to study certain subjects ( English, History, Chemistry, etc). If one gets say 99% in all subjects, but fails in one, does that mean that he succeeded? Definitely no. Likewise, even born muslims , who perform all acts of worship, have to meet these 4 prerquisites, otherwise if they do not meet one of the above mentioned criteria, they will not be admitted into jannah ( paradise)

Hope the above answers your question inshaAllah

Salam

:salam2:wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu..

good explaination my sister.jazakallah khairan:)

revert2007

Love Fishing
1 Do dawah,
3 Do righteous
4 Have faith

Im asking this because Im shy to do dawah :) but if it requires than I will.

The Link to Dr Zakirs Naiks Speech
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kISMiOUMxQQ&feature=related
Assalamualikum.
there are 2 types of dawah-active and passive

If you are shy to do the actiev dawah..why not do the passive?Passive dawah means tell disbelievers about Islam via forum,blogs,e-mails,posters,poems,youtube videos and so on.People might don't knw you so you do not need to be shy.

Expose Islam to them.Plant the seed of Islam in their heart..let it grow when more Muslism "water" this seed.And in sha Allah if Allah destined them to be Muslim,they will in sha Allah.

People did the same to me..My friends planted the seed of Islam in my heart since i was 8 and this seed grows when more people keep on watering it.after 12 years it began to produce "fruits" :)

Each and everyone of us are equally important and we need each other.Just do our best in sha Allah.

The best dawah is..to be an example..I am sure you won't be shy to be a good Muslim will you? :)

Allah knows the best.
Assalamualikum