Dawah with Christians

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakeena

Asalam alaikum everyone,

I went to *REMOVED BY ADMIN!!!!!* and tried to give dawah inshallah.

Please read:

Re: Who is Jesus really?
by calvary07 on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:57 am

I am a new member and should not be in this area so soon, but I just happen to be looking around and I came across your interesting message regarding my Savior, our Savior and whether you accept Him or not your Savior. I see you find interest in the "Trinity", this is good...you are open to the TRUTH. I am going to be heading off to work soon, but I will be back on later if you would care to go into this further. In the meantime let me just toss this out there. "Who is Jesus really?"
He is the second, not the third part of the Diety. The Father (our Creator), YHVH, the Son (our redeemer), Yeshua and the Holy Spirit (our Guide) and no it is not a mystery, to He or she that accepts the Holy Spirit the Father will reveal. The Son sits at the right hand of the father right now and the Holy Spirit dwells within, all that has to be done to feel the Holy Spirit is just to ask.
Mary was "Blessed" as the chosen one to give birth to the Messiah, but she is not to be worshiped. She was truly touched by YHVH, but she was also a sinner thus she is not worthy to be praised.
May your eyes and heart recieve the anoited oil of He that has brought you into this world and may you reach out to the God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob.
If you would like I can share scripture with you that can prove the Yeshua (Jesus) and YHVH (God) are ONE. Have a blessed day.calvary07
123 Christian Rookie

Private messageE-mail

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
Sister, i went to this website, and it's sick.. seriously don't waiste your time, i don't want you to get into interminable debate.. simply for the sake of argument..

Giving dawah requires soo much knowledge, because you gotta answer all sorts of questions, unexpected questions accurately and as simply as posssible..

MAy Allah reward you for your intentions:hearts:
TAKE CARE SIS, you know how much i care for u!!

Sakeena

I love you too sister Libin! Masha'Allah! But really tired of Christians. I don't like them and no matter how many times I tell them they don't give a bleep!!
LOL so I'll give it a break.

Salam,

Sakeena :hearts:

Mohsin

abdu'Allah
Sounds like a good idea

:salam2:
I love you too sister Libin! Masha'Allah! But really tired of Christians. I don't like them and no matter how many times I tell them they don't give a bleep!!
LOL so I'll give it a break.

Salam,

This really sounds like a good idea sister. There is a lot to learn about Islam and you are a wonderful sister, mashaAllah.

Allah swt will reward you sister for your great intentions, inshaAllah

Take care Sis :)

Sakeena

I understand sister, :SMILY259:

I tell people about Islam, and they get upset and tell me not to convert them when I have no power to do so! Only Allah (SWT) can inshallah. I hope you sisters help out inshallah. That would be great alhamdulilah.

Salams,

Sakeena

Blasphemy!

They told me that:

"He is the second, not the third part of the Diety. The Father (our Creator), YHVH, the Son (our redeemer), Yeshua and the Holy Spirit (our Guide) and no it is not a mystery, to He or she that accepts the Holy Spirit the Father will reveal. The Son sits at the right hand of the father right now and the Holy Spirit dwells within, all that has to be done to feel the Holy Spirit is just to ask."

Salam,

Sakeena :hijabi:

MTYKK

Banned
Ssiters, I would like to say a couple of words.

In Islam, no Muslim can "convert" or "convince" anyone. It is only Allah that opens the hearts. So be not frustrated nor grow ill feelings towards creation of Allah(swt) due to their seemingly deaf and blind attitude. You do whatever you do in for Allah(swt) and not for the sake of "convincing others" or "being a good and successful Da'e". Allah will see your efforts and reward you inshaAllah. It is also a good exercise and will increase your faith, especially seeing the things people believe and comparing it to Islam, the Deen of Confirmation and Truth, where blind faith has no place in. Alhamdulillah, we've been blessed with this deen, and we love each other and all that Allah(swt) loves for our Sustainer's sake. May Allah bless you and I and grant us the highest levels of certainty and rewards from his inexhaustable Mercy.

Sakeena

Hatred for Muslims

Salam sisters and brothers. :SMILY259:

READ THIS:

Re: Apostolic Succession/Papacy
Again - where have I said that Muslims CANNOT be saved? A muslim is not a follower of Christ, and therefore is not a brethren.

Also - ALLAH and YHWH are not the same God.

Muslims might believe in one god, but that does not mean that it is the God of the Bible.

Read Romans 1Re: Apostolic Succession/Papacy
Again - where have I said that Muslims CANNOT be saved? A muslim is not a follower of Christ, and therefore is not a brethren. Please re-read my posts. I said that a person's religious affiliation does not determine whether one is "In Christ" ...

This makes me wanna cry. Just like the church!!! I can't believe them!
I'm beginning to hate Christians.
Salam
Sakeena

AZAM_SIDDIQUI

SISTER SAKEENA.WOW .YOU KNO0W YOU HVE BECOME THE ELITE CLASS B DOING SOMETHING THAT EVERY MUSLIM MUST DO BUT ONLY FEW ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE.REFER TO SURAH ASR.

NOW I KNOW WHT YOU WENT THROUGH,BUTI DN LIKE HE WAY U REACT.COME ON THIS IS WHAT IS THE BEST JIHAD -TO SPEAK TRUTH AND CONVEY IT WITHOUT HOPE OF ANY REWARD ND ANY FEAR OF RETRIBUTION..SO CHEER UP!
LASTLY I DONT AGREE ONE NEEDS A LOT OF KNOWLEDGEFOR DAWAH.YOU NEED AS MUCH KNOWLEDGE AS YOU GOT TO BECOME MUSLIM.DID YU NEED SHOLARS TO BEMEMUSLIM.IN DAWAH REMEMBER

Surah 80
The Frowning Abas

In the name of Allah, the Beneficent, the Merciful.

He frowned and turned his back when the blind man came to him. How could you tell? He might have sought to purify himself. He might have been forewarned and the reminder might have profited him. But to the one who considered himself self-sufficient you were all attention. Yet the fault would not be yours if he remained uncleansed. As to him who comes to you with zeal and with a feeling of fear in his heart him you ignore and busy yourself with tribes. No indeed ! This is an admonition; let him who will, bear it in mind. It is written on honoured pages, exalted, purified, by the hands of noble and devout scribes. Perish man! How ungrateful he is! Of what did Allah create him? Of a little germ. He created him and proportioned him. He makes his path smooth for him. He then causes him to die and puts him in his grave. He will surely bring him back to life when He pleases. But by no means has man fulfilled His bidding. Let man reflect on the food he eats: how We pour down the rain in torrents, and cleave the earth in fissures; how We bring forth the corn, the grapes, and the fresh vegetation, the olive and the palm, the dense tree'd gardens. the fruit-trees and the green pastures, for you and your cattle to delight in. But when the stunning blast is sounded, on that day each man will forsake his brother, his mother and his father, his wife and his children: for each one of them will on that day have enough preoccupation's of his own. Some faces on that day shall be beaming, smiling and joyful. Some other faces on that day shall be covered with dust, veiled with darkness. These shall be the faces of the disbelievers, the hardened in sin.

LASTLY I HAVE A SUGGESTION
#1 REFER TO MY POST {YOU CAN SEARCH FOR IT IN MY POSTS OR ON THIS SITE} DAWAH....AN INVALUABLE BOOKLET

#2 JUST TELLTHEM ABOUT ISLAM,IF THEY SHOW/EXPRESS INCLINATION GO AHEAD OTHERWISE LEAVE THEM.
# DONT GO TO HARDCORE CHRISTIANS;THEIR SELF ESTEEM DEPENDS ON RESISTING ISLAM .RATHER GO OR THOSE OPEN MINDED PEOPLE WHO ARE LOOKING FOR THE TRUTH ..TRY NETWORKING SITES AS ORKUT ,I HAVE GIVEN DAWAH THEIR {part time i so love it} AND PEOPLE ARE RECEPTIVE
# LSTLY HIDAYA IS IN ALLAHS HANDS.EVEN NOAH PBUH WAS NOT ALLOWED TO PRAY FOR HIS DISBELIEVING SON.HE HAD TO LEAVE HIM.I KNOW IT IS THE PAINFULTHING TO SEE PEOPLE WILLINGLY GOING TO HELL.BUT THAT IS ALLAHS WILL.NO SAY OURS.
#PRAY .PRAY.PRAY. REMEMBER THE PROPHETS EFFORTS.REMEMBER 70,000 ANGELS ACOMPANY WHILE DOING DAWAH.JUST DO IT.
KEEP AN HOUR OR TWO, TO DO DAWAH EACH WEEK OR EACH MONTH AS YOU WISH ..REMEMBER IT IS ADDICTIVE.

LASTL,I HVE LEARNT OVERTIME ONE DOESNOT GET RIPPED APART AS IN THE BEGINNING ONE IS HUMBLE WHEN SOMEONE ACCEPTS AND HUMBLE WHEN SOMEONE DOES NOT.THE REAL; HELP IN DAWAH IS ALLAH. SO DO DHIKR.

NO MATTER WHO YOU ARE
NO MATTER WHAT YOU DO
IF YOU ARE A MUSLIM DAWAH IS FARD.
JUST DO IT

i tried to do that once too in a christian chat room....but they didnt want to listen ..they jz started swearing n stuff so i left...i left in utter failure n with some nasty words thrown at me :(

Amirah84

Salam sisters and brothers. :SMILY259:

READ THIS:

Re: Apostolic Succession/Papacy
Again - where have I said that Muslims CANNOT be saved? A muslim is not a follower of Christ, and therefore is not a brethren.

Also - ALLAH and YHWH are not the same God.

Muslims might believe in one god, but that does not mean that it is the God of the Bible.

Read Romans 1Re: Apostolic Succession/Papacy
Again - where have I said that Muslims CANNOT be saved? A muslim is not a follower of Christ, and therefore is not a brethren. Please re-read my posts. I said that a person's religious affiliation does not determine whether one is "In Christ" ...

This makes me wanna cry. Just like the church!!! I can't believe them!
I'm beginning to hate Christians.
Salam
Sakeena

:salam2: sister,

I think you may be upset by the things they utter, but there's no need to hate them. You may hate what they attribute to Allah but they are misguided.

I've met christians who are MashaAllah very open minded and non-judgmental. You can tell them about Islam and convey whatever you've learnt. And maybe that will lead to you wanting to learn more and becoming stornger in your faith. But you're not converting them. Don't pressurise yoursefl thinking if they don't accept you haven't succeeded. It's really not in your hands at all. If they accept Allhamdulillah Allah has saved them, and if not then Allhamdulillah you conveyed what you could and maybe you'll go and read more and learn better ways of giving dawah. Don;t get frustrated.

We have to show them what Islam is through our actions first before we discuss religion with them. Ive noticed that whenever Ive spoken to a christian about Islam when first meeting them they become defensive and don't listen to you. They feel attacked. So maybe get to know them first and let them see that you are a normal person. Then all of a sudden they may ask how many times u have to go and pray etc. and you can pick it from there.

chaandani

Goofy Member
We have to show them what Islam is through our actions first before we discuss religion with them. Ive noticed that whenever Ive spoken to a christian about Islam when first meeting them they become defensive and don't listen to you. They feel attacked. So maybe get to know them first and let them see that you are a normal person. Then all of a sudden they may ask how many times u have to go and pray etc. and you can pick it from there.

:salam2: very true and i think this is something everyone needs to remember. sometimes its difficult to be so tolerant when christians act so hard-headed and rude towards us, but in the end, we must be patient with them - and sometimes, really, extremely, lip-bitingly patient. :p :wasalam:

BrotherZak

:salam2: very true and i think this is something everyone needs to remember. sometimes its difficult to be so tolerant when christians act so hard-headed and rude towards us, but in the end, we must be patient with them - and sometimes, really, extremely, lip-bitingly patient. :p :wasalam:

Actions first and naturally the plomics and dawah will follow. Just yesterday i was reading the Quran at work and while i was on the call, one of my Christian buddied picked it up and started reading..i didn't say anything nor did mention what the book was but i just ignored it...

Sakeena

Read this inshallah!!!

Read this inshallah:

A Letter To A Non-Muslim Girl
This forum is for one on one debates

Moderators: Atonement, Moderator

Post a reply First unread post • 4 posts • Page 1 of 1
Reply with quoteEdit postReport this post A Letter To A Non-Muslim Girl
by Sakeena on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:19 pm

Asalam alaikum everyone. It's Sakeena. Please I hope you enjoy this beautiful poem by our anonymous sister. May Allah bless her imensly for this gift. Amen!

A Letter To A Non-Muslim Girl

When you look at me
All that you can see
Is the scarf that covers my hair
My words you can't hear
Because you're too full of fear,
Mouth gaping, all you do is stare

You think it's not my choice
In your own "liberation" rejoice.
You think I'm uneducated,
Trapped, oppressed and subjugated,
You're so thankful that you're free.

But non-Muslim woman you've got it wrong
You're the weak and I'm the strong.
For I've rejected the trap of man.
cy clothes - low neck, short skirt
Those are devices for pain and hurt.
I'm not falling for that little plan.

I'm a person with ideas and thought.
I'm not for sale, I can't be bought.
I'm me - not a fancy toy,
I won't decorate anyone's arm,
Nor be promoted for my charm.
There is more to be than playing coy.

Living life as a balancing game - mother,
Daughter, wife, nurse, cleaner, cook, lover
And still bring home a wage.
Who thought up this modern "freedom"?
Where man can love'em and man can leave'em.
This is not free, but life in a cage.
Always jumping to a male agenda
Competing on his terms.
No job share, no crèche facilities,
No feeding and nappy changing amenities
No time off for menstrual pain,
"Hormones" they laugh "what a shame"
No equal pay equal skill
Your job they can always fill.
No promotion unless you're sterilized.
No promotion unless you're sexually terrorized.
And this is liberation?

Non-Muslim woman you can have your life.
Mine - it has less strife.
I cover and I get respected,
Surely that's to be expected,
For I won't demean the feminine,
I won't live to male criterion,
I dance to my own tune
And I hope you see this very soon.
For your own sake - wake up and use your sight.
Are you so sure that you are right?

Written by UnknownSakeena
123 Christian Rookie

Private messageE-mail Top
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply with quoteEdit postReport this post I am a Muslim Girl
by Sakeena on Tue Nov 20, 2007 2:23 pm

Asalam alaikum everyone! Enjoy!

I am a Muslim Girl

I am a Muslim Girl
You look at me like I’m a pest
Just because of the way I’ve dressed
I am a Muslim Girl
I like the way I’ve dressed
And it shouldn’t mean
I’m different from the rest
I am a Muslim Girl
You judge me from the clothing outside
Without looking at me deep inside
I am a Muslim Girl
I might look a little shy
But I really don’t know why
Because I walk with dignity
And when I talk I do not lie
I am a Muslim Girl
Not all of me you’ll see
But that’s the choice I made freely
I am a Muslim Girl
While you talk to me
You don’t need to slow down
Because I can speak English
Et un petit peu de francais aussi
And four more languages that you might not recognize
I am a Muslim Girl
I’m a girl just like you and I also go to school
So don’t refuse me from being your friend
Without actually knowing me for who I am
I am a Muslim Girl

– By Zaineb Niazi, Grade 8,Sakeena
123 Christian Rookie

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Reply with quoteReport this post Re: A Letter To A Non-Muslim Girl
by Arj on Thu Nov 22, 2007 12:38 am

Thats very beautiful poems sakeena.As JESUS said we must love god and love one another.
Arj
123 Christian Friend

Reply with quoteReport this post Re: A Letter To A Non-Muslim Girl
by Elisha Kai on Thu Nov 22, 2007 3:51 am

There is a lot of truth in these poems sister, and much controversy according to these modern ages.

Yeah that's one of the real questions our society has to consider, how free is the women in reality and what's happening to the manhood of the man?

I guess the poems consider the situation of Muslim women in France; well religious freedom is gradually be targeted in the so called western societies. So much for democracy or more correctly so much for the atheists who presumably promote this one-sided freedom. In UK the universities are now targeting the Christian unions, the issue in one case was the demand to place a non-Christian leader on the board, to which the Christians objected; the union was thereby banned. This demand has however not been made to any other union.

Be blessed

Elisha Kai

Sakeena

Salam alaikum,

What do you mean? It will work out fine inshallah. We should not give up because of their ignorance inshallah!

I think we should keep trying inshallah for the sake of Allah!

Salam,

Sakeena

i tried to do that once too in a christian chat room....but they didnt want to listen ..they jz started swearing n stuff so i left...i left in utter failure n with some nasty words thrown at me :(

Salam,

LOL your not the only one who has been scorned for giving Dawah to Christians, but hehe, I don't like to give up! I wanna win this!!! WAHAHAHAHA!!

Anyway, if they choose to listen or not, we still win inshallah!

Salam,

Sakeena

meissarah

assalaam alaikum sister

All I want to say to you is how can you call yourself a muslim a person of God, and say you hate Christians! Does Allah (SWT) hate christians? We should be a good representative of Allah. Does not that make you look bad? If a christian person were reading your post, how would they feel? Would that bring them to Islam, or depart them more? Think about this.

I do not apologize for what I have said, but I do apologize if I have offended you.
Salaams

chaandani

Goofy Member
assalaam alaikum sister

All I want to say to you is how can you call yourself a muslim a person of God, and say you hate Christians! Does Allah (SWT) hate christians? We should be a good representative of Allah. Does not that make you look bad? If a christian person were reading your post, how would they feel? Would that bring them to Islam, or depart them more? Think about this.

I do not apologize for what I have said, but I do apologize if I have offended you.
Salaams

asalaamu alaikum. While I completely agree with what you have said, (and I don't want to speak on behalf of the other brothers and sisters), but I don't think anyone here was saying that they hated Christians :astag: - just that they're getting fed up with the ignorance and rudeness that they've encountered.

Status
Not open for further replies.