DEATH

Storm

SiStEr
I think its amazing :mashallah: that there are soo many bro/sis who aren't afraid of death, they are actually looking forward to it. On the other hand, im really afraid. I've sinned and im terrified of meeting my Maker.
What abt u? How do u feel?

Manaal_e_Afghan

to be honest,I am also very afraid
Dont know why.I think just because
I dont have such good deeds upon which
I can say that Allah swt will grant me heaven
But i am trying my best
Allah swt is Rahman O Raheem
InshAllah

salahdin

ASALAMA ALEIKUM WA RAHMATULHI WA BARAKETU BRO FOR ME, BISMILAHI RAHMANI RAHIM KULA SHAIN DAHIKATUL MOUT. i was afraid then but nowadays its the opposite alhamdulilah .

happy 2 b muslim

:tti_sister:i fear my death,however i love it if you know what i mean it a love n hate thing hate it because i havent prepared for it but meeting allah i love,,,,,inshallah will all see allah and he will be pleased with us rather than angery inshallah ameen:hijabi:

happy 2 b muslim

the prophet said the muslim will have A love for this world and a hate for death then the sahba asked why is it because we are small in number then prophet said (saw) No we will be large in number like the waves of a ocean ,however allah has taken the fear out of the emiemes heart,,, this isnt SPOT on right its from the top of my head so plz forgive and give the proper on if anyone has it inshallah but i think you get the point???:hijabi:

Storm

SiStEr
Jazakallah for replying. May Allah answer our duas ameen, and yes "happy 2 b muslim" i understand :)

hijab_sister

ALLAH is in my heart
salam
i m much much much scared of death.
cuz of my sins..
n specialy if i miss any of my salah then i get more scared.
i always wish for my death with imaan.
n i make dua that OH ALLAH give us an end with iman aamin.
n last word on our tounge ALLAH.
may ALLAH protect us all from hell fire from grave tormant.
aamin sumamin.
FI AMANILLAH

Saifu deen

Alhamdullah..
:salam2:

I am very scared to die any soon, but at the same time I hope Allah (swt) forgive me and have mercy on me. I dont know if Allah (swt) is pleased with me or not, and this made me fear death, because I am sure my deeds won't save me from hell fire, and even if my deeds were really good I wouldnt enter Jannah unless Allah (swt) have mercy on me..

Having seen many close friends and relatives passed away in terrible circusmtances, I can only ask Allah (swt) to make our best deeds the last inshallah, and make our last words La ilaha ila Allah, Mohamed Rasool Allah.. Amin.

Wassalamu Alykom..

ya allah madad

0mm3afnan
if u see death as u see sun every day u become use to it.
so i am no longer scared of death as much as i was in the past.
when u lose someone very special,this world looks like nothing.
may Allah bless us with a peaceful life and death ameen

unique_princess

AlQudsu tunadeena

death is frightening, on the day of judgement Allah will so angry that his prophets and messngers will be afraid to talk to him.
the only hope i have, comes from a hadith:
that Allah has made 100 parts of his mercy, he sent 1% of this mercy into the wold, and the rest of it will be for the people on the day of judgement( not the exact wording)

hager

well

about death:
honestly:i don't know...
i feel yes,no
yess...cuz,i sinned..without i feel,i do my best to keep my month closed,and shut up&praying also if i miss one..
and i was know a guy from interenet so this's haram...but i listen to brother,sister advice,and thx to them they show me the way
no..cuz,i still 18 years old
i don't think i make allotttttttttt of mistakes...and i know taht allah 's the forgiver..so i hope he forgeive me..ISa

al-fajr

...ism..schism
Staff member
May Allah grant all of us jannat and forgive us, ameen.

Ameen.

The thing is, the kuffar have everything to fear about death. Human beings normally fear the unknown, they havent a clue whats going to happen to them, we as muslims on the other hand alhamdulillah, we know/understand what will happen, in light of that, even if we are scared, we should be trying to eradicate that fear.

I dont normally fear exams, but the ones I haven't prepared for? yeh I get scared of those ones. So let us prepare for death inshAllah, be ready and put your trust in Allah (s).