Dedicated to Aaffia

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2: dearest brothers and sisters in ISLAM:D I hope this reaches you in the best of health/imaan:D
JazakaAllah khairan to brother Muhammed Salah who mentioned this sister to me, and I am very GLAD to write a poem dedicated to her! may Allah be pleased with her, have mercy on her, and Always forgive her sins.ameen

Please, I request all of you to read her AMAZING story in the link below for I am sure soo many of us have not heard about her and her dedication! and always,put her and the oppressed Mulims in your duas! may Allah accept all of our duas.ameeeeeeeeen
*READ the POEM first before clicking on the link!!!!!!*
http://kalamullah.com/current-affairs14.html
:hearts:Dedicated to Aaffia:hearts:

Ever heard about the strength of a sister
Who was always there for the Muslim Prisoner?
A helping hand to the one who is been oppressed
A mother, a PhD Student in the Ummah that has been forgotten
See, she is a sister with a heart that is so keen
Played a role that many brothers could not have taken
I mean, the courage she had, was one that amazed me in away
Because she dedicated herself to ISLAM night and day
But sadly, she is now a prisoner herself
Called a *security risk* when she is actually sick herself
So many a times she helped prisoners but it seems like NO one
Is there for her at this moment in time
She lost a kidney, has a scar, a wound from a gunshot
But is not recognized by many who are *the big shots of ISLAM*
See, where our deen now lies,
In the forgotten minds
Who have no fears
Because though our Ummah is growing
Our Strength is decreasing
Since, we left the Quran and the Sunnah that is always teaching
And the brotherhood we’re losing
I ask Allah to keep us guided
In this dunya where the pleasure of this world is lOVED
And death is never mentioned
Because, we always want to live a life that is free of trials
But we’re forgetting that this life is full of tests
May Allah help the Muslims
And free Aafia!
Ameen

:hearts:Allah hafiz now and always:hearts:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
BUMP:D

PLEASE READ TO LEARN MORE ABOUT OUR DEAR SISTER AaFIA:D

JazakaAllah khairan for readin:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

Zaynab123

Subhana Allah!
Asalamu alaykum

:girl3: Wow the story is so sad. Nice poem ya ukhti may Allah bless you amiin. May Allah almighty help our sister and the entire ummah amiin.

wasalam

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu Allaicum wa raahmatullah wa baarkatuhu beloved sister.

MashAllah it is really beautiful sister and in the same time sad because it is remainding us on the suffer of our Ummah today.
May Allah subahn we teal protect our Ummah.Ameen.:tti_sister:

Jazzak Allah khair for sharing with us dear sister.May Allah reword you

:wasalam:

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
WaAlaikum Assalam dear sweet sisters:D

ameen to your duas. Sister Asja, I totally agree with you! it's a reminder for us! because our Ummah is suffering so much! may Allah help us all.ameen
JazakaAllah khayran to both of you for reading:D
Allah hafiz now and always:D

Imad

Wassalamoelaikoem warahmatullah,

May Allah have mercy on her, amien. La hawla wala quwata ila bilah

Walaikoem esalaam warahmatullah

Muhammad Saleh

:salam2:

May Allah reward you abundantly sister AmatuAllah4lyf for writing such a beautiful poem for Dr Afia.

It truly infuriates me that they kidnapped her on absolutely no charge held her captive for over five years and then to rub salt on our wounds try to cook up a lame excuse of assaulting an officer. I have little words to express my anger, the anger of seeing a women brutalized and made insane simply because she was rumored to have been a key figure in Al-Qaida.

misbah ul haya

asalam u alaikum,
im feeling speechless after reading this article......i have heard about many things about her but i was looking for such article(which shows her previous life)...so thanks for sharing.
And sister amat by writing a poem for her you have done your job
(may Allah give you reward for this) and opened my eyes who just cried bitterly for her and sat.now i too am going to hold pen to write something for her.....may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala help me in this.ameen
i have heard that her 11 year old son speaks against her because he too is in american custody for last 5 years and they have changed his mentality .......
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala free her and make us all like her and give us courage like her.ameen

safiya58

I love this sister to much. to much. I admire her and want to be like her... Your poem is great this is very kind of you sister. mashaallah for your kindness. May Allah reward you for that.

May Allah give patience to our beloved sister Aafiya. it is really astonishing the kuffar are so affraid of her bec she is a woman with strong iman!

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

May Allah reward you abundantly sister AmatuAllah4lyf for writing such a beautiful poem for Dr Afia.

It truly infuriates me that they kidnapped her on absolutely no charge held her captive for over five years and then to rub salt on our wounds try to cook up a lame excuse of assaulting an officer. I have little words to express my anger, the anger of seeing a women brutalized and made insane simply because she was rumored to have been a key figure in Al-Qaida.

:wasalam:BROTHER

I know how you feeling akhi,may Allah help her and the Muslims.ameeen
I am glad you found my poem beautiful,

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
asalam u alaikum,
im feeling speechless after reading this article......i have heard about many things about her but i was looking for such article(which shows her previous life)...so thanks for sharing.
And sister amat by writing a poem for her you have done your job
(may Allah give you reward for this) and opened my eyes who just cried bitterly for her and sat.now i too am going to hold pen to write something for her.....may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala help me in this.ameen
i have heard that her 11 year old son speaks against her because he too is in american custody for last 5 years and they have changed his mentality .......
may Allah subhanahu wa ta'ala free her and make us all like her and give us courage like her.ameen

:wasalam: ukhti:DSubhanaAllah!!! and yes I totally understand why you're feeling speechless! ameen to all of your duas dear.
It's really sad to know her son speaks agains her! may Allah help the Muslims.ameeen

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

I love this sister to much. to much. I admire her and want to be like her... Your poem is great this is very kind of you sister. mashaallah for your kindness. May Allah reward you for that.

May Allah give patience to our beloved sister Aafiya. it is really astonishing the kuffar are so affraid of her bec she is a woman with strong iman!

tabarakaAllah, she is amaazing:D ameen to your dua sister, may Allah help the Ummah.Ameeen