Deedat VS Swaggart discussion

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2:
I was watching "Bible God's Word?" and mashallah its really beautiful ... it helps me deal better with the attacking questions that christians throw at me, and also helps me make my faith better
Any brother or sister that saw it what did you think?
and if u didn't see it yet :) please take 1 hour from ur busy life and enjoy this great debate on youtube.

Also this is something i found really interesting the title is "101 contradiction in bible"
WEBSITE "101 contradiction in bible
if you got the time please read it thank u

BigAk

Shaikh Ahmed Deedat (May Allah bless him and grant him Jannah) has changed my life. I am currently memorizing his lectures and been engaging in successful dialog with Christians... Just this past weekend I had Jehova's witness guys knock on my door.. I stood outside for about an hour talking.. If you heard me you'd think I was Shaikh Deedat in the flesh.. hahaha... I have enjoyed every minute of it. It made me realize how effective I could be when armed with knowledge. I have memorized parts of the bible just like Shaikh Deedat told us to do... It was a very rewarding experience... While all my Christian neighbors were shutting their doors on the missionaries faces, they were welcomed by the only door they knocked on.. my door.. a muslim door.

It's very nice to watch Shaikh Deedat in action. He's very entertaining and charismatic. But, watching his videos will benefit us with nothing unless we take his message out to the world. Before all, it was the message from Allah Almighty.

"Say: "O People of the Book! come to common terms as between us and you: That we worship none but Allah; that we associate no partners with him; that we erect not, from among ourselves, Lords and patrons other than Allah." If then they turn back, say ye: "Bear witness that we (at least) are Muslims (bowing to Allah's Will). "
Holy Quran 003.064

Therefore; shaheerpak.. I urge you brother to take this message, listen to how Shaikh Deedat does it and learn from him as much as you can, and go out there and be another Deedat on earth.. I am already one, so should you be.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
IM so glad to find someone :) that shares my interest :) im gonna watch the video you send and inshallah will reply how i liked it :)

AleahKoto

Allah will decide
Arm yourself with knowledge

If you have knowledge about any given subject, you can discuss it thoroughly, keep arming yourself with knowledge and you can talk to anyone about Islam.
Alhumdulilah, Deedat is good....and about 3 months after Deedat did that debate with Jimmy Swaggart, Swaggart was caught meeting with other women in hotels......sad. Swaggart apologized and stepped down, alhumdulilah.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
Swaggart was caught meeting with other women in hotels......sad. Swaggart apologized and stepped down, alhumdulilah.
I know about that brother but Allah (swt) tells us to hide other people's sin, and since its also his personal life I dont want to hold it against him in any way cuz he is responsible for his own deeds just like everyone else.

and brother BigAk
Here's one of my favorite videos of Shaikh Deedat that will make you laugh your heart out... Watch:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U0plMbcfVBE

Thank you for this great great great video I enjoyed it so much :) i saw it atleast 4-5 times it was awesom :) :SMILY149:

just loved it :) if you have more sugguestions i would like be very interested to know.
Thank you again and may Allah (swt) reward you for all your effords.

BigAk

I know about that brother but Allah (swt) tells us to hide other people's sin, and since its also his personal life I dont want to hold it against him in any way cuz he is responsible for his own deeds just like everyone else.

and brother BigAk

Thank you for this great great great video I enjoyed it so much :) i saw it atleast 4-5 times it was awesom :) :SMILY149:

just loved it :) if you have more sugguestions i would like be very interested to know.Thank you again and may Allah (swt) reward you for all your effords.

Yes shaheerpak... I do have one suggestion; and that is to re-read my first post on this thread.. I am urging you to memorize Shaikh Deedat's lectures and go out there and talk to Christians about Islam. It's a message that Allah has asked us to do, and we're responsible to spread it as much as we're responsible to pray, fast, and do Jihad. My suggestion is "Be another Deedat on earth".. He's not around with any longer, everyone of us can be a Deedat.

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
aslam o alikum brother,
thank you for the great sugguestion I will try my best to memorize them :) pray for me inshallah with the blessing of Allah (swt) i will try to memorize them :) and teach people around me about the beauty of Islam.
pray for me that im able to follow the Footstep of Prophet Mohammed (P.B.U.H) and Ahmad Deedat :)
aslam o alikum

BigAk

That's the spirit.. I'm glad to hear that.. May Allah grant you the best memory and desire to learn how to show His message to all humanity. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Jazak Allah Khair... :D

Saifullah

i am a big fan of Ahmed Deedat my self i also tried to memroise much of his debates , its been a long time ive seen his debates cos i have been very busy

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
That's the spirit.. I'm glad to hear that.. May Allah grant you the best memory and desire to learn how to show His message to all humanity. Let me know if I can be of any help.

Jazak Allah Khair... :D
You already have been great help :) inshallah i iwll be able to memorize as well and understand things better
May ALlah (swt) bless us all with his mecy

cmelbouzaidi

:salam2: my husband and i are both big sheikh deedat fans (may ALLAH grant him paradise). i was watching a lecture he gave in switzerland when he was quite elderly and it was amazing to listen to his answers regarding questions regarding Jesus, peace be upon him, Mary, the mother of Jesus and hijab, etc. he had an exceptional gift, :ma: and one can just listen to him for hours!
:wasalam:

slaveofAllah88

Slave of Allah (swt)
:salam2: my husband and i are both big sheikh deedat fans (may ALLAH grant him paradise). i was watching a lecture he gave in switzerland when he was quite elderly and it was amazing to listen to his answers regarding questions regarding Jesus, peace be upon him, Mary, the mother of Jesus and hijab, etc. he had an exceptional gift, :ma: and one can just listen to him for hours!
:wasalam:
yes, you r right i can listen to him for hours he is really interesting, :) and its lovely to hear you and your husband get to hear him together ... its great to find a life partner with same motivation for imaan.
may Allah (swt) shower all of us with his blessings