Destroying the Aqsa mosque

mahdi

I have come to understand that there are movements in the Israel, who want to destroy the Aqsa mosque, so that they can rebuild the thrid temple which will contribute to the coming of the massiah. I think this is serious and we should inform all the muslims.

How would you feel if Alqsa mosque was destroyed and a temple was built???

yameenahmed

asalam brother thanks for the information provided insahallah i will try to know more about it how ever we should protect it in what ever conditions it may be......

__Enslaved___

the jews are so fricken dumb and misguided.
They cry like little babies near the wailing wall,"the temples destroyed, the temples destroyed..."
for goodness sakes be quiet. They should be rejoicing not wailing.
Don't they hear the adhaan behind them. Don't they hear the muezzin chanting "Allaahu akbar, Allaahu akbar."
The temple was destoyed. Thats true. But it has been replaced already. That replacement is masjid el- Aqsa. The religion of solomon (by whom be peace) who built the temple has been polished and perfected by Muhammed(sallahu aleyhi wa sallam) and his teachings of islam.

May Allaah(subhaanahu wa ta'ala) guide them from disbeleif. There is no Bestower but HIm.
amin

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
I have come to understand that there are movements in the Israel, who want to destroy the Aqsa mosque, so that they can rebuild the thrid temple which will contribute to the coming of the massiah. I think this is serious and we should inform all the muslims.

salam aleikum
Brother first of all you should provide the source of this information before infroming other muslims ...Spreading rumors like this doesnt make sence...

waaleikum salam

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)

Brothers from all over the world, will drop everything they have, and will come to Palestine protect aqsa...

We ask Allah that we will be among the people that come and we will live to see through it

Kulsumfatima

Proud to be a Muslim
And the one who cant contribute for the protection of the mosque can ask Allah for his help
well thanks brother for sharing this news

ShyHijabi

Salaam,

Please correct me if I am wrong, but isn't the destruction of the al-Aqsa mosque a sign that the end times are approaching? I thought there was a prophecy of this?

Wasalaam

~Sarah

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam, as far as I know the destruction of the Kaaba is a prophecy for the end of times. But have you ever wondered why Allah subhannah wa ta'ala only put angels outside Mecca and Medina,and not Jerusalem? Something to think about. :)