Thanks Bro, very informative.

I also, forwarded to my friends.

May Allah keep you and us safe.

:tti_sister:

IslamIsLight

Islam is my life
Staff member
salam aleikum
By visiting these sites ,they get more raiting .Its good to warn people about them ,but we should not be visiting those kind of sites

waaleikum salam

Faiza619

Strangers on earth
Thank you Brother

:salam2:

Thank you bro optimist for the post.
i just wonder how come there are so many fake sites spreading the wrong message about islam and we muslims are just quite about it.

these sites way surpass the islamic sites.

May Allah strengthen our Emaan :tti_sister: Ameen

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
Wow!!!! So many people are against Islam, and the sad thing is these sites are usually the first ones that pop up on google and yahoo :girl3:
When I first became Muslim I bet half these sites didn't exist.....Islam is rapidy growing alhamdulillah and some people are just too scared:wasalam:

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
I don't think anyone here will be looking at these sites if anything it can help us by accidentally going to these sites

amina88

I live & die 4 Allah
Geee thanks for that, I know I have visited some of those sites in the past. Can I just ask out of curosity, what is wrong with suffism? Aren't they the sect who are spiritually absorbed or something? Wasn't Rabia Adawia a sufi? Also, the worst site that aims to belittle Islam was left out, it's called ***SITE REMOVED***-May Allah sw curse its author!

devotedsoul

Sufism is absolutely a correct thing but the problem is people know very less about it. But for the woman we suggest not to practice withgouht the help of her husband. It increase the zeal of love for Allah but it's hard to control. It's like driving a car v fast, so it needs a controler or driver who knows well how to control.

MOSABJA

Sufism is right if it is MODERATE.There are three types of sufis one are the great helpers of deen .They spread islam and were great people but their followers later on attributed wrong things to them .I LIVE IN THE CITY IN PAKISTAN WHICH IS CALLED THE CITY OF SAINTS.after every kilometer you would find a tomb of a Sufi.the most famous one is Bahauddin Zakariya( He too was a great man but if people go to his grave and pray to him :astag:it is not his fault.)

second are the type which are the drunken sufis they dance with MUSIC and say they are establishing contact with Allah:astag:

But there are great sufis like Syed Ahmed Barelvi who not only was a REFORMER and PREACHER but also a MUJAHID and fought against SIKHS .He was martyred in KASHMIR.His tomb is still unharmed after a devastating earth quake in BALAKOT.He was the one who corrected the faith of PATHAN TRIBES and TOLD THEM NOT TO WORSHIP GRAVES.INFACT HE WAS FOLLOWER of Abdul Wahhab.

Other ones include SHAH WALLIULLAH of India who too was FIERCLY against Indian Customs and Grave worship .he too participated in Jihad.

Sauda17

As salam mualaikum

Jazakallah for bringing this to our attention.

May Allah (subhana wa tala) reward you for you efforts

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
Sufism is right if it is MODERATE.There are three types of sufis one are the great helpers of deen .They spread islam and were great people but their followers later on attributed wrong things to them .I LIVE IN THE CITY IN PAKISTAN WHICH IS CALLED THE CITY OF SAINTS.after every kilometer you would find a tomb of a Sufi.the most famous one is Bahauddin Zakariya( He too was a great man but if people go to his grave and pray to him :astag:it is not his fault.)

second are the type which are the drunken sufis they dance with MUSIC and say they are establishing contact with Allah:astag:

But there are great sufis like Syed Ahmed Barelvi who not only was a REFORMER and PREACHER but also a MUJAHID and fought against SIKHS .He was martyred in KASHMIR.His tomb is still unharmed after a devastating earth quake in BALAKOT.He was the one who corrected the faith of PATHAN TRIBES and TOLD THEM NOT TO WORSHIP GRAVES.INFACT HE WAS FOLLOWER of Abdul Wahhab.

Other ones include SHAH WALLIULLAH of India who too was FIERCLY against Indian Customs and Grave worship .he too participated in Jihad.

I read a fatwa on Ibn Taymiyyah on the issue. He divided the people of tassawuf into 3 categories, those who commit shirk with Allaah, those who as you said, are "drunken" (innovators), and those whose tassawuf was more ascetic, and it is this group that make up some of the Imams of Ahl-us-sunnah and their followers.

However, we still do not agree with their call (hence their sites), but we accept them (not the sites, the righteous Imams!) and pray for them due to their efforts. Shah Ismaa`eel Shaheed (although not one of them from my knowledge), rahimahullaah, was an Imam of sunnah, but now in Balakot there exist people who call upon him instead of Allaah or along with Allaah, wa `iyaadhubillaah, of course it isn't his fault. I spoke to my grandad who has tassawuf with him, and alhamdulillaah he accepts the fact that what is being done is totally incorrect (the building of structures upon graves, calling upon the deceased) which most people I've met in Pakistan deny, even though it's prohibition is found in Saheeh Muslim.

devotedsoul said:
Sufism is absolutely a correct thing but the problem is people know very less about it. But for the woman we suggest not to practice withgouht the help of her husband. It increase the zeal of love for Allah but it's hard to control. It's like driving a car v fast, so it needs a controler or driver who knows well how to control.

Most of the soofees follow the Ash`aree or Maatureedee `aqeedah, something that condradicts with the aqeedah of the salaf, such as the 4 Imams to name but a few. Due to this, we don't want to see sites of tassawuf here, a good 95% of them are linked to the teachings of the aforementioned creeds. Again the majority of the soofee sites that I have seen support the Milaad which is a clear bid`ah (they are full of bid`aat). One of the major leaders of the soofee's in Pakistan lied upon the Messenger, and Imam Bukhari, by saying it is in the saheeh! Anyone who knows the saheeh and knows islaam knows that this bid`ah came from the shi`a in the later years, check Al-Bidaayah of Ibn Katheer.

We support the pure simple `aqeedah of the salaf, nothing more. Anything else is just a path away from that. For more info please read these threads,

http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8717
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=8660
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?t=23472

jabba said:
I don't think anyone here will be looking at these sites if anything it can help us by accidentally going to these sites

good point, we'll see what we can do

Status
Not open for further replies.