DHIKR

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

"Remember me, I shall remember you." (2:152)

"And do bring your Lord to remembrance in your very soul, with humility and in reverence, without loudness in words, in the mornings and evening, and be not of those who are unheedful." (7:205)

Abu Sa`id narrates: The Prophet was asked, "Which of the servants of Allah is best in rank before Allah on the Day of resurrection?" He said: "The ones who remember him much." I said: "O Messenger of Allah, what about the fighter in the way of Allah?" He answered: "Even if he strikes the unbelievers and mushrikin with his sword until it broke, and becomes red with their blood, truly those who do dhikr are better than him in rank." Related in Ahmad, Tirmidhi, and Bayhaqi.

:tti_sister:

:salam2:

Husna12

:bismillah:
:salam2:​

:ma: Allah (swt) has given us all beautiful vioces to praise him with and recite the
Qur'an. As you said Dhikr is really important in Islam. In fact my Qu'ran teacher has
a beautiful hadith outside her door.

It states
The prophet Muhammad :saw: said
" Every thing has a polish and the polish for the heart is Dhikr".

:tti_sister: May Allah bless his mercy upon us and forgive our sins

:wasalam:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum wa rahmatulahy wa barakatuh

:ma: Ameen.

Thank you for reading, inchallah we will remember much, everyday and be humbled by the beauty of creation.
When we remember Allah, angels come to us but when we do not, we loose our protection against evils..

And whoever turns himself away from the dhikr of the Most Gracious One, We appoint for him a devil (shaytan) to be his associate. And (these devils) turn them away from the way (of Allah) while they think that they are guided aright. (43:36-37)

“So remember me and I remember you. Give thanks to me and do not be ungrateful." (2:152)

:tti_sister:

saifkhan

abd-Allah
As salam alaykum.

'Ala bi-dhikri-llahi tatma innul qulub

Indeed in the remembrance of Allah, there is joy for the heart.

BarakAllahu feekum for reminding us
Wassalamun alayka

a_stranger

:bismillah:
:salam2:​

:ma: Allah (swt) has given us all beautiful vioces to praise him with and recite the
Qur'an. As you said Dhikr is really important in Islam. In fact my Qu'ran teacher has
a beautiful hadith outside her door.

It states
The prophet Muhammad :saw: said
" Every thing has a polish and the polish for the heart is Dhikr".

:tti_sister: May Allah bless his mercy upon us and forgive our sins

:wasalam:

Very true ....Ibn Taimiyaa wrote, "Remembrance of Allah is to the heart what water is to fish. What happens to a fish when it is taken out of water?"