Diagnostic Letter from Umar Ibn Khattab: State of the Ummah (VIDEO)

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
salaam alikom

Jazaak Allah Khyran, Yes Every one of us should read and watch this, and remember it. We are so busy to see others mistake while we dont look into ours.

Wa salaam.

aisha16

Wa iyyakum

I agree EVERY single Muslim should see this video, Insha'Allah. :) Right, it's easier to look at the faults of others, than to acknowledge our own. :(

May Allah keep us on the siratul mustaqeem.ameen

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
Mashallah Allahu Akbar! May Allah reward Umar (RA) and give him peace in his grave. And to all the other Sahabi. Ameen.

marzuki mohamed

Umar Ibn Al Khattab was described as fair-skinned with some reddishness, tall with a large build, fast-paced, and a skilled fighter and horseman. He embraced Islam after having fought it, in the year 6 of the Prophethood, at age twenty-seven. This was the result of the Prophet Mohammad?s explicit supplication:

"O Allah! Strengthen Islam with `Umar Ibn Al-Khattab."

In his time Islam reached Egypt, Syria, Sijistan, Persia, and other regions. He died a martyr at the age of sixty-six, stabbed in the back while praying, by a Sabean or Zoroastrian slave.

`Umar al-Faruq was second only to Abu Bakr al-Siddiq in closeness to Prophet Mohammad (PBUH).

Prophet Mohammad (PBUH) said: "I have two ministers from the inhabitants of the heaven and two ministers from the inhabitants of the earth. The former are Jibreel and Mika?il, and the latter are Abu Bakr and `Umar." He said of the latter: "These two are [my] hearing and eyesight" and instructed his Companions: "Follow those that come after me: Abu Bakr and `Umar."

source :http://www.islamonline.com/news/newsfull.php?newid=675

wasalam.

aisha16

Wa iyyakum brothers and sisters. :)

Muhammad, JazaakAllah brother for posting that. Umar bin Khattab is probably one of my favorite sahaba. :p Next to Abu Bakr, RAA.

Insha'Allah more can view!!

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
Assalamualaikum,

MashaAllah..

Thank you, Sister, for sharing this video.

Jazakallahu khair.

Wasalam

DevoutMuslimah

SUBHANALLAH!!

I think this should be stickied, it's such an important video!! :tti_sister:

May Allah forgive us all our sins, and make them not an obstacle, make them not a barrier to this ummah. ameen Ya Allah!

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalamu Alykum,

I should have looked in here before. Alhamdulilah.

Jazakallah Khair for the video. InshAllah will put that into practice. InshAllah

Alhamdulilah

Wasalam

nazir

Asalaamu Alaykum,
Masha'Allah it was beautiful! Does anyone one know where i can get the full letter on the internet in writing format?
JazakhAllah khairen