Did you watch the hanging of Saddam video?

Did you watch the hanging of Saddam video?

• Yes

Votes: 25 65.8%
  • No

Votes: 13 34.2%

• Total voters

Kayote

[/QUOTE]:salam2:

I felt very uneasy when I saw it on tv (I did not mean to & I did turn away when he walked towards the rope ), since then I have stayed away from the videos posted on the net.

I personally find it most unacceptable that such an event was recorded, just goes to show how civilized the west truly is (I refer to the media, the rulers & their supporters).

Even more than above, I cannot understand how people (especially muslims) can watch it & not feel disappointment at such a display of remorselessness.

:wasalam:

feeni

ONLY ALLAH
salaam,i know what you mean.He still is human, no matter how large the sin. Its dreadful as to how the video is everywhere. It is a dissapointment. especially when all non-muslims are happy to see what has just happened. They believe that hes like a leader to all muslims when he isnt.GOSH, its hard to believe how excited one is to see someone else dying

shaz_1999

I didnt see da video on tele as it wz nt shown here but I rely wantd 2c it so I searched it on de net and did but now I regret it and I so wish I didnt but I have and I am truly sory for this.

ripefig

:salam2:

I don't know much about the man, because I don't count the information in the media as knowledge. However by watching the video I came to one conclusion. He did not look like a coward. He did not squeal or beg for his life. He was not crying and facing his death with horror, which is what the media and hate mongers would have loved. He seemed to leave this world in some kind of dignity which is proven by the same video. I cannot pass judgement on this man or any other man, the ultimate judge is Allah. My comments and opinion (only pertains to what I saw in the video). :jazaak:

NewMuslim

Slave of Allah
Assalamu Alaykum
I saw the video posted by another on this site. Very disturbing... They hung him right in the middle of the Shahadah (his last word was "Muhammad").

ifrah26

salam

:salam2: yes i did and people are also going to getting their revenge because he is dead why does anyone know i missed that part on news:wasalam:

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

While I can relate to your sentiments, I cannot agree with feeling disappointment at Muslims wanting to see the footage. This is a historic event that will have far-reaching consequences, and as such merrits watching by those academically interested. By viewing the execution, it is clear how much prejudice and hate is in the room, even though this is supposed to be a fair and professional thing. By listening to what's being said, more can be learned about the situation (still waiting on that translation). Also, there've been some here who have doubted whether or not the person hanged was even Saddam at all - the footage makes it pretty clear. Another thought is that many Muslim brothers and sisters suffered as a direct result of Saddam, and it is part of their own personal sense of justice and closure to be able to see Saddam terminated. Perhaps now you can understand better.

Mabsoot

Amir
Staff member
Wa alaykum Salam,

I saw it and i felt the following:

Saddness - It was not justice. His whole court case was a sham. There was no proper free case that investigated all the issues that need to be seen. Instead, the pre-made judgement based on propoganda and exaggeration was rushed through.

I thought Saddam Hussein was quite brave and dignified. The Raafidah who killed him, were taunting him with the names of their disgusting murderers and torturers. i..e Moqtada Sadr and his wretched father.

Even though he was taunted, he kept cool and said the Shahada.

Its not for me or you to judge him, its for God. And a person is taken by their final words.

Saddam Hussein was lucky in that he knew his time had come and he had the opportunity to say the Shahadah before dying.

Wasalam.

rizzumd

Your brother

I felt sad to see him torturing just before his death by chanting his enemies name and acusing him. Its very hard to imagine what should be going on in his mind that time. But happy to see him not reacting much to the audience and uttering shahada before death. Even I felt for sometime that he won & his enemies lost.
Allah is most merciful. I heard Allah(swt) can forgive any sin of a humanbeing except of attaching partners to him. I pray Allah(swt) to forgive all his sins and make him to enter Jannah and to establish peace & unity in Iraq.

stranger786

Dream of His Slavery
The enemy of Islam make it sure that he should be hanged by other sect so that there should be further divison and muslim become enemy of each other.

Quite interesting to note the silence of those who provided their land for occupying forces.Now its not entertaining for them that how sunnis are killed there.Whats difference if saddam killed shias now the story is going opposite.(ofcourse killing of one result killing of other).

May Allah bless all Muslim Umma.

Ameen
Bro Javed

allmuslimsrequal

When I watched it I felt a loathing. I think that I have read posts here that reflect my direct feelings: Hang Bush and Blair on December 25.

It isnt significant that they hung him on the Sunni Eid-?
It isnt significant that Bush obviously knows it was our Eid--the evidence being his statement to Muslims to wish them a happy Holiday. He knew and didnt bother to care or to stop from handing him over to Shia to excecute him on a Sunni holiday. If you are going to overthrow a government shouldnt you try to do things properly until the people feel at rest? He must have KNOWN this would cause a bigger sectarian divide, and anger and resentment. They are fueling the fire.

Who is the judge of who is a tyrant anyway? So if Another country- like Canada or Russia suddenly decided to wage war and overthrow Bush- and came here to America and ramsacked the white house and strung up the president- do you think that there would not be civil unrest here in America???

I hope Saddam truly repented to Allah (swt) and sought forgiveness. I can only wish that my last words on this Earth will be 'La ilaha lla Allah Muhammadur rasool Allah"

(by the way- I have nothing against Canada and Russia- they were just the 1st countries I thought of to use as examples! :)

Ahmed ibn Ibrahim

alhamdulilah

Somtimes I wish our Canadian troops would storm the White House and invade the US ... but then, what good are dogsleds and ice-catapults against the Amercian military technology?! As soon as we get running water and electricity driven my something other than mice in an running-wheel, we'll get ontop of becoming the greatest military power this world has ever seen! Watch out, Mr. Bush! MuhahaHAHA..!

:SMILY27:

Paki Idol

Defender of Islam
What I heard was that He was carrying the Holy Qur'an.He shouted" Allah-o-Akhbar.The Nation will be victorious and Palestine is Arab".This satement does signify his Islamic character but what disturbs me most is that he calls Persians(Iranians) as enemies of Iraq.This hurts me.He's actually speaking against His own Muslim Brothers.May Allah show us Hidayat!(Guidance)!

faiz_fauzi

As long as he is muslims like us we have to pray for him.Wheather Allah accept his repent or not is not for us to judge.He was a muslim like us just pray for him for Allah to accept him and forgive all of his sins.We muslims are one big family rite?

Marwa17

i watched the cell phone thing but i saw it through this website...i don't know what i think about it...like i imagined it would be more dignified...it was like in this messed up building...i actually thought it would be outdoors like the guillotine or something...
I just want to say one thing to everyone...only allah knows what really happened...we can't say he's going to heaven or hell...we don't really know what happened...only allah knows
Another thing taht alot of people have probably already mentioned, they did it on eid al adha...ironic...lol...
It's sad what they did to that man...but it shows us all something...allah has the power to bring us all down...we are nothing...we don't know what our death will be like...all that we can hope is that allah will accept our good deeds...Saddam owned that country and ruled it with an iron fist for decades and he lost it all in literally one day!!!...it should not be our misery that makes us want to find allah again but our need to celebrate our joy and being thankful that makes us grateful and find allah...Often times, we lose religion when we reach power...we've all seen instances of that in history...they think i made it this far , i have everything why do i need god? :astag: :astag: But we will always need Allah, we are nothing without him...