dieting tips

Patricia(Aisha)

Assalmamu Aleikum Hafz

Would like to ask you a few things regarding your tips.

In TIP 4 - I happen to have Fennel and Caraway seeds at home. I have the cummin as well, I have powder and seeds. Which one is best?
- And how do you take this? I can't imagine taking this stuff just like that, if you know what I mean!!!
- And when you say two parts can I measure for example two table spoons?

In TIP 7 - How do you take the Senna? And were to buy the proper one?

Please let me know as I need to do some shopping!!!

Thank you in advance for all the tips.

May Allah bless you. Barakallahu fik

Wassalam

Aisha

Patricia(Aisha)

Assalamu Aleikum

Dear sisters

I have to tell you that I completely agree with sister Gazkour.
I did exactly the same thing. I tried every single diet on the market. Weight Watchers, GI Diet, Atkins and so on...
And all this diets made me feel sad. When I know that I can't eat this or that it is when I want more!!!
I do love food, but I do really need to change my habits. I did change something, I change my normal plate of food for a desert plate. Like this I can start to control the amount of food I eat, instead of filling in my big plate and finish everything as I can not leave anything on the plate.

Once again I completely agree with every single point sister mention.

And Incha Allah I will pray to Allah to help me when I have this crazy carvings for food.

Thank you for all your help and tips

Wassalam

Aisha

Albint_Almuslima

Im Proud 2 B Me!
:salam2:

COOL!!!!!!

Thanx i need 2 start doing that!!!! Not that im fat but if it helps my liver than i got 2 do it.

Let me forward this 2 my friends they need 2 lose wieght!LOL

Patricia(Aisha)

Cinnamon and honey in hot water is excellant remedy for weight loss.Also very good for diabetics as it regulates blood sugar and glucose production in the pancreas and should eliminate sugar cravings.
It's limes I only use limes, the Arab physicians never used lemons for weight loss it was always limes.
A friend of mine through pregnancies and depression ended up at 19 stone.
She ate healthy food and the only exercise she did was walking with her kids to school.She did some of the things I mentioned but mainly
colon cleanse
the cumin, caraway and fennel
the lemon drink
she mixed ground sund(which is like dried ginger powder , you can use ginger if you cant find sund)black pepper and lindi pepper.Equal parts mixed them and grind together.Each time she would drink the lime tea she would a teaspoon of each. thats the cumin mix and the pepper mix.In 7 months she was 10 stone with hardly any effort.

Remember to use only extra virgin olive oil in your cooking, and try to limit carbohydrates they are the main culprit in weight gain.Much worst then fats.
People sometimes follow the rule no carbs after 5 and say it very effective for weight loss.
take a read of this;
http://query.nytimes.com/gst/fullpage.html?res=9F04E2D61F3EF934A35754C0A9649C8B63&sec=health&spon=&pagewanted=1
Assalamu Aleikum

I found the blackseed Oil in a Islamic website simplyislam.com. Alhamdulillah.

But I still need help and advise on how to follow the tip no 4:

4.Grind 2 parts jeera(cumin),with 2 parts ajwain(caraway seeds) with 1 part sunf(fennel). keep in jar have through the day.I have it everytime I have my lemon drink.

I don't understand or even imagine how should I take this. Should I mix with the lime drink? And the Cumin and the fennel should be better powder or seeds like the caraway?

Please, Please advise Hafz ( As you were the one who post the tips in the first place, so you should be the best one to answer me).

I really want to start to do this tip. Incha Allah

I start taking the honey with the cinammon at Fajr and Icha time tough.

Thank you once again for this tips.

Wassalam

Aisha

Qoseen

dose tips are so cool jazakallah ,but da last one watchin thin ppl eat may nt be a gd idea cz som ppl they eat sooooooooooooooo much but they neva get fat.n i cnt do da only eat wen ur hungry nt coz its time because we hav to hav a 'family meal' together dats our bondin time but the oda 2 meals r ok cz we cn eat wt we lyk .Did i mention hw awesome i think u r cz of postin dese tips well u r , salamz jazakallah agen

Sulikha

Tawakal-Allal-Allah
:salam2:
Very very interesting. I like your tips, Gazkour. well said. :ma:

I will keep copy of it in my purse.

Thank you.

gazkour

Don't diet!!

Assalamo alikom,
I thought It would be good to update my weight loss : I have lost so far 40 kilos and eating ice cream, chocolate, white bread, and everything I want. I just do it when my stomach rumbles and I stop when satisfied.

Alhamdulillah I have never felt and looked better despite going through every single diet there is in the market today. They don't work!!:muslim_child: