DISTURBING ME !!!!!!

zainali

assalamualikum to all
i was really sad to here this , i've heard that there is alot of crime committed in saudi arabi , which i never use to hear that , cos there was really bad punishment , which they dont give i've heard , like if u steal ur hands are choped , which is encouraging people to commit crime ,

and also i've also hear about kingship rule , that what ever the saudi's do and ther children they are left alone , as if they never done anything wrong , y is it done cos islam says about equal punisment for the criminal , why does all this happen ????

a_muslimah86

Hubbi Li Rabbi
Staff member
why should it disturb you if you *heard* it akhi?!..we *hear* tons of things everyday but how much of it is actually true?!..

In every land there's good and there's evil..Saudi Arabia is not *excluded* from this fact of *life*..however it is a land where evil (of the fashion you mentioned) is *low*..I have Saudi friends in Jeddah..Riyadh..Ad-Dammam..Al-Khobar..Haae'el and Al-Qaseem..and none have ever complained about security in their societies..as for the other bit you mentioned..then that would fall under *corruption* and once again there are those who have fallen into its trap and those who are safe from it..and should "the rulers" of Saudi Arabia be "corrupt" then certainly they wouldn't be the *only* ones..as we have a multitude of countries (*especially* in the "Muslim world") where this problem is not only *in existence* but it is actually *out in the open*..so if we are to speak of an ill we should speak of it *in entirety* not with a spotlight directed only at *one party*

All we can do is make dua'a that Allah (swt) keeps the safe lands of the Muslims safe..their good rulers uncorrupt..and the bad ones to be bestowed with uprightness..and remember that Allah (swt) Says:

"Not a word does he (or she) utter but there is a watcher by him ready (to record it)." [Qaaf 50:18]

As for relaying matters that we hear then Allah (swt) and His Prophet (saaws) have a say regarding it..

Allah says in His Glorious book:

"And follow not (O man) that of which you have no knowledge. Verily! The hearing, and the sight, and the heart, of each of those one will be questioned (by Allah)." [Al-Israa'a 17:36]

And Rasulullah (saaws) says in his hadiths of wisdom:

"(It is) enough of an untruth for a man to speak of all that he hears" [Narrated by Abu Hurrairah (raa) and cited in Sahih Muslim]

I do not mean to offend you akhi..Allah Knows so!..but..even when it comes to our *concerns* we need to practice *prioritization* so we may put that which brings most benefit to us in heart..mind..and spirit..before the things which may delay or lessen that benefit..

And may Allah (swt) keep us all guided and protected from all evils small and big!..Ameen

:wasalam:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2:,

yes, i can understand ur worry and pain that crimes are increasing in Saudi Arabia which used to be called one of the most safe nation in the world.

but whts the reason? there are plenty. we stopped obeying Allah properly. we stopped implementing Islamic laws properly.

we thought that we'll dont pray/ dont give zakat and keep watching movies/ keep busy in making shopping malls, towers and still the nation will remain secure. its foolishness! we need a group of "Promoting Virtue and Preventing Vice".

we had Islamic State and we enjoyed security as well.

now we are going for American Freedom, so we have to bear their type of fear and crime also.

may Allah help us all.

abulzan07

:salam2: bro zainali
like if u steal ur hands are choped , which is encouraging people to commit crime

Can you tell me how chopping of hand would encourage any one to commit crime??? i think u have misunderstood its opposite chopping of hand is punishment and it make him degraded in society as were ever he will go people will say he is theif.......M 100% agree with anything in shariah and u cant find better den it

zainali

no what i mean is previously where was punishment of chopping of hands if they commit any crime , but it not any more , cos human rites are having some prbm with it , cos of which crime rate has increased ,

i never heard that in saudi arabia , some notorious people are snatching way purses and taking away money , why is it like this ???? , there must be some thing wrong .

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
no what i mean is previously where was punishment of chopping of hands if they commit any crime , but it not any more , cos human rites are having some prbm with it , cos of which crime rate has increased ,

i never heard that in saudi arabia , some notorious people are snatching way purses and taking away money , why is it like this ???? , there must be some thing wrong .

Brother, there are black sheep in every community. Islamic laws are very strict law and enforcement is the key to ensure the law is successfully managed to get rid of crime. For example, at traffic signals there are drivers do not stop when the light turn red, what is the reason? Who do you blame, the traffic signal i.e. the law or the drivers?

Neeldess to say KSA has many immigrant and illegal immigrants too. These illegal immigrants could be doing this, Allah wu'alam. But the fact is, crime rate in KSA one of the lowest in the world if you want to compare with so called first world country like US. Recently KSA has been placed under bad lights many times for implementing Islamic shariah law, especially those so called human rights groups and states like US and Britain which apparently was speaking up in the name of human rights therefore KSA may has been so softening.

Muslim-life

Always Alhamdulilah
:salam2:,

yes, i can understand ur worry and pain that crimes are increasing in Saudi Arabia which used to be called one of the most safe nation in the world.

but whts the reason? there are plenty. we stopped obeying Allah properly. we stopped implementing Islamic laws properly.

we thought that we'll dont pray/ dont give zakat and keep watching movies/ keep busy in making shopping malls, towers and still the nation will remain secure. its foolishness! we need a group of "Promoting Virtue and Preventing Vice".

we had Islamic State and we enjoyed security as well.

now we are going for American Freedom, so we have to bear their type of fear and crime also.

may Allah help us all.

´
assalamo alikom

I can just say: TRUE! :tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:salam2: bro zainali
like if u steal ur hands are choped , which is encouraging people to commit crime

Can you tell me how chopping of hand would encourage any one to commit crime???

i think u misunderstood bro zainali. he meant that KSA stopped cutting thief's hands, so crime is increasing.

Neeldess to say KSA has many immigrant and illegal immigrants too. These illegal immigrants could be doing this, Allah wu'alam. But the fact is, crime rate in KSA one of the lowest in the world if you want to compare with so called first world country like US. Recently KSA has been placed under bad lights many times for implementing Islamic shariah law, especially those so called human rights groups and states like US and Britain which apparently was speaking up in the name of human rights therefore KSA may has been so softening.

right brother. still KSA is much safer than other nations.Alhumdulillah!

here in KSA, many ppl live illegally. the pay of low class is very less and that too many are not paid on time. these are also reasons for rising crime.

Sheba_770

There should be no crime at all in countries that are blessed with plenty of fullness gifts from Allah to Everyone.....not just a few selected groups chosen by men.

drkjke

saudia since last few years is lossing its true islamic touch
present saudi ruler is trying to secularise saudi system under influence of america etc
which is really tragic

zainali

assalamualikum
thats what i mean saudi has not been what it was , it really pains when i hear that , cos saudi is a really special place for every muslim , but its really changing , this is what non muslims wanted , they want saudi arabia to be like dubai inshallah it wont happen , but they just make use of arabs , by giving them gifts like girls , im too sure of it , but i heard ,and in return they get there wishes fulfilled .

nyerekareem

abdur-rahman
:salam2:

there is crime everywhere in the world. saudi is considered to be one of the safest places in the world. part of the reason is because they have laws that make people reconsider comitting major crimes. part of the reason why crime is so prevalent in the US is because the punishments are very soft and often pretty bearable. there are people in the US that kill 20 or more people and only get 25 years in prison, rather than getting the death penalty. when criminals see that, they aren't scared about being punished.
:wasalam: