Do not forget to recite Surah Al-Mulk every night.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Assalamualaikum

The Prophet SAW said, ‘There is a surah in the Qur’an which is only thirty verses. It defended whoever recited it , until it puts him into paradise ‘ i.e.Surah al Mulk[Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani inAl-Awsat & Ibn Mardawaith]

The Prophet SAW said, ‘Surah al Mulk is the protector from the torment of the grave ‘[Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Hakim 2/498 & Nasai]

Anas (radiAllahu anhu) reported Rasulullah (sallallahu alaiyhi wasalam) as saying, "There is a Surah which will plead for its reciter till it causes him to enter paradise" (Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk). [Tabrani]

On this basis there is the hope that whoever believes in this soorah and reads it regularly, seeking the pleasure of Allaah, learning the lessons contained in it and acting in accordance with the rulings contained therein, it will intercede for him [in the Hereafter].

fada_all

salam laikum wa rahmatu allah taala wa barakatuh,

jazaka allah every khir here ans in life after , my allah Sobhanahu wa taala bless you with His wide mercy

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalamualaikum

The Prophet SAW said, ‘There is a surah in the Qur’an which is only thirty verses. It defended whoever recited it , until it puts him into paradise ‘ i.e.Surah al Mulk[Fath al Qadir 5/257, Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Tabrani inAl-Awsat & Ibn Mardawaith]

The Prophet SAW said, ‘Surah al Mulk is the protector from the torment of the grave ‘[Sahihul Jamiea 1/680, Hakim 2/498 & Nasai]

Anas (radiAllahu anhu) reported Rasulullah (sallallahu alaiyhi wasalam) as saying, "There is a Surah which will plead for its reciter till it causes him to enter paradise" (Tabarakalladhi Biyadihil Mulk). [Tabrani]

On this basis there is the hope that whoever believes in this soorah and reads it regularly, seeking the pleasure of Allaah, learning the lessons contained in it and acting in accordance with the rulings contained therein, it will intercede for him [in the Hereafter].
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

~May Allah swt reward you for this~Amin!.

Thank you,

Takr Care!

~Wassalam :)

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Jazakallahu khayr for the reminder.

InshaAllaah we will recite Al-Mulk everyday and after some weeks/months regularly reading it, we'll realised that we can actually memorised it by heart; even without intending to do so. MashaAllaah.

Another reminder that would be great for us doing any a'maalan constantly is a hadeeth that if we abandon doing any ibaadah/a'maalan; something which we have always practiced, then it is counted as a sin. Anybody happens to have the reference of it? (Dont have much time to look for it now).

Barakallahu feekum. Wassalamua'laykum wa rahmatullah

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
May Allah reward you all!

Yup it takes less then 10 minutes to read Al-Mulk, insya Allah. Im sure you can use that time before going to bed to read it!

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
Alhamdulillahi Rabbal alameen. All praise to Allaah.

Its night now so dont forget everyone to recite Surah Al-Mulk. This thread should be bump once in a while like the Surah al-Kahfi thread.

"Say,"It is He who has produced you and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful." Al-Mulk:23

When I came across this ayaat, it made me paused a little while. How at this very moment, Allaah has given us so soo much in this life, but yet, how TOO little are we grateful and thankful to Him Azza wa Jalla. How far is our gratefulness to Allaah compared to Prophet Muhammad sallallahu a'laihi wa salam. In a recent lecture, al-ustaaz said that if the imaan of the Sahaabah is 1000, well, our imaan is not even 1/2 of theirs. SubhanaAllaah wa Alhamdulillah.

Something for us to ponder, brothers and sisters in Islam. And of course, a reminder to myself before going to others.

Wassalam.

BADTASTEBEARS

Fear Allah
Alhamdulillahi Rabbal alameen. All praise to Allaah.

Its night now so dont forget everyone to recite Surah Al-Mulk. This thread should be bump once in a while like the Surah al-Kahfi thread.

"Say,"It is He who has produced you and made for you hearing and vision and hearts; little are you grateful." Al-Mulk:23

When I came across this ayaat, it made me paused a little while. How at this very moment, Allaah has given us so soo much in this life, but yet, how TOO little are we grateful and thankful to Him Azza wa Jalla. How far is our gratefulness to Allaah compared to Prophet Muhammad sallallahu a'laihi wa salam. In a recent lecture, al-ustaaz said that if the imaan of the Sahaabah is 1000, well, our imaan is not even 1/2 of theirs. SubhanaAllaah wa Alhamdulillah.

Something for us to ponder, brothers and sisters in Islam. And of course, a reminder to myself before going to others.

Wassalam.

SubhanAllah! Ukhti may Allah reward you for sharing this! Sometimes we may think that our faith is right up but its not even comparable to the sahaabah.

Ya Rabb please forgive us!

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Another reminder that would be great for us doing any a'maalan constantly is a hadeeth that if we abandon doing any ibaadah/a'maalan; something which we have always practiced, then it is counted as a sin. Anybody happens to have the reference of it? (Dont have much time to look for it now).

I have never encountered such a hadeeth, sister. If you happen to find it, could you please post it here ? JazakAllahu Khayran.

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
Also wanted to encourage brothers and sisters to read Surah Sajdah at night, in addition to Surah Al Mulk. Here is the reference :

Narrated Jaabir radhiyaAllaahu anhu :

"The Prophet SallAllaahu Allayhi Wasallam never sed to sleep until he recited Soorah (alif laam meem sajda) & (tabaaraka ladhi biyadihil mulk)."

[Narrated by at-Tirmidhee. And Imam Al-Albaanee authenticated it: 2316]

Walaykumsalaam waa rahmatullahi

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال

I have never encountered such a hadeeth, sister. If you happen to find it, could you please post it here ? JazakAllahu Khayran.

Wa'alaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

Narrated by 'Aishah (May Allaah be pleased with her): Messenger of Allaah sallallahu 'alayhi wassalam liked that act of worship most in the performance of which a person was regular and constant. [Muslim]

154. 'Abdullah bin 'Amr bin Al-'as (May Allaah be pleased with them) reported: Messenger of Allaah sallallahu 'alayhi wassalam said to me, "O Abdullaah! Do not be like so-and-so. He used to get up at night for optional prayer but abandoned it later." [Al-Bukhari and Muslim]

Source: Kitaab Riyaadhus Saliheen; Chapter "The Righteous Conduct on Regular Base"

Regarding it counted as a sin when abandoning it, I remember listening it in a lecture when the speaker syaarah a bit on the hadeeth. Wallahu a'lam.

Barakallahu feeka.

Wassalam.