Do not open, caution required

FreedomFighter

:salam2:

do not open this thread, caution is required for those with weak heart. if you open please be careful, and hope that you can sleep in the night. but you inshaAllah you will be glad that you opened it. and if you dont open, you cant know what this thread is about. you will miss something. make the decision, inshaAllah you make the right decision. Allah be with you.

here it is

becareful

hope you are ready

dont freak out

you have come this far

may God be with you

you chose this

dont chicken out

waaaait are you really sure ? :SMILY26:

hope you are

dont regret it

ya, it really needs that much caution

okay

Allah's peace, mercy and blessings be upon each and everyone of you. jazakAllah khayran!!! :)

inshaAllah you are glad that you were brave enough to open this, may Allah bless you :)

i didnt want to do this, i just wanted to pass on that message, then i got this idea. hope you are not angry :) take care.

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
Lol sister! I was nearly freaking out what it was all about - since I was sitting with my laptop, about to go to sleep. yeah, scary.

Well, may Allah's peace and blessings be upon you as well! :)

HIBBA2009

Daughter of Adam
Asalamalikum

lol it's funny sister..............first i thought that something very important in this thread :p but after that i was ok:D this thread make me smile:)

May Allah bless u n ur family Ameen!!!

uddim004

we should all be scared. the truth behind this is that we should hope for allahs mercy- its scary to think that peolple are dying without repenting or asking for allah's mercy. alhamdullila. may allah forgive us all.:salam2:

almanar

Seeking Allah's Love
assalamualaikum

thanks sister.
May Allah's mercy and blessings be upon you too. (Ameen)

fatima1994

ƒ3!RY $p!r!T
:lol: the first part was freaky :eek: :D but the last part was so cute and nice! Jazakallah khair fr posting sweet sis :D:D:D