do we really love muhammad(pbuh)

ayesha siddique

todays hadees is about"leaving the doubtful things"
on the authority of abu muhammad al hasan,the son of ali ibn abi talib, the grandson of the messenger of allah and the one much beloved of him(rta)who said:
i memorised from the messenger of allah;
leave that ,which make you doubtful for that,which doesnot make you doubtful.
it was related by at-tirmidhi and an-nasi.

ayesha siddique

oders depends upon ability

on the authority of abu huraira(rta) ,abd ar-rahman ibn sakhr(rta) who said:i heard the messenger of allah(pbuh) saying: 'what i have forbidden to you,avoid, and what i have ordered you(to do),do as much of it as you can.it was only their excessive questioning and their disagreeing with their prophets,that those people who were before you destroyed.' rawah al-bukhari and muslim.

ayesha siddique

muhammad(pbuh) says ALL ACTIONS OF A BELIEVER ARE CHARITY
ON THE ATHOURITY OF ABU DHARR(rta),some of the companions of the messenger of allah,said to the prophet,o messenger of allah,the affluent have made off with the rewards:they pray as we pray,they fast as we fast,and they give a way in charity the superfluity of their wealth
he said:has not allah made things for you to give away in charity?truly every tasbih is a charity,every takbir is a charity,every tahmid(alhamdu lillah) is a charity,and every tahlil is a charity(saying la ilaha ill-allah);to enjoin a good action is a charity,to forbid an evil action is a charity. rawah -almuslim

ayesha siddique

prophet muhammad(pbuh) says
read or pray daroad pak countless times especially on friday,cauze on every friday malikah{angles} presented the daroad pak infront of me and i answered myself.what a reward mashallah that our beloved prophet answered every daroad pak,so plz try to read as many times as u can.jazzak allah khair.

ayesha siddique

shame is part of iman
on the authority of abu masud,uqba ibn amr al-ansari al-badri(rta),the one who participated in badar war said,the massenger of allah said
"among the words people obtained from the first prophecy(i.e those prophets preceded our prophet muhammad(saw) are:if you feel no shame,then do as you wish.
al -bukhari.

ayesha siddique

belief in allah and remaining steadfast on it.
on the authority of abu,amr and he is also given as abu amra-sufyan ibn abdullah(rta) who said:
i said o messenger of allah,tell me something about islam which i can ask of no one but you.he said:say i believe in allah-and thereafter be upright.
rawah al-muslim

muskan

Importance of sunnah

Assalamalaikum! Indeed the basis of imaan is the unconditional love and regard for the prophet:saw2:. There is a great need of our community to learn the sunnah of prophet:saw2: and implement in day to day life . Jazakallah khair 4 bringing this imp tpoic.

ayesha siddique

defination of righteousness
on the athourity of an-nawwas ibn saman(rta)that the prophet (pbuh)said:righteousness is good morality,and wrong doing is that which weavers in your heart and which you dislike people finding out about.
rawah al-muslim

ayesha siddique

jazzak allah khair to all brothers and sisters for encouraging the hread from now on i am going to add some new hadees from different topics inshallah,may allah(swt) help us to follow the true path and sunnah inshallah.

ayesha siddique

assalam-o-alaikum to all brothers n sisters,it is to inform that i am back at the forum n restarting the broken chain of daily hadees again from now on,inshallah,hopefully this thread will help all of us to follow sunnah in our daily life.may allah(swt) help us all to do our best effort to gain his rahmmah in the world n hearafter.inshallha
regards aisha

MusLiMah_Kubra

Hasbi-Allah
walaikum as salam
welcome back sis :)

jazakallahu khayran for starting this thread
:ma:

may allah(swt) help us all to do our best effort to gain his rahmmah in the world n hearafter
Ameen summa ameen