Do you have any Jewish friends?

truefaith101

~*~I Love Islam~*~
alssalamualykum;
i think the first time i talked to a jew was this year in school. she was never mean to me, she was a very social girl. she came up to me and told me "do you practice ur religion?" i was suprised bc i don't get asked these kind of questions often since i wear a hijab and most people know i do. so i said "yeah, kinda" she told me that she's orthadox and asked me "did you know that we're cousins?", i smiled and said "yeah".
It's not the race or the religion that should be judged here, most people consider jews as smart and hatful towards muslims, but it's the personality and the individuals themselves that matter. i can honostly say that she was nicer than other muslims in our school.
wasslamualykum

Abdul Hasib

Student of Knowledge
^ THat is true sister. It's like saying that all Muslims think about killing all the Kafirs. And if you ask me, the kind of Kafirs that I call Infidels are the ones that run after this life like a blind fool and the Anti Muslim ones.

jabba

Salafi Dawah is the best
alssalamualykum;
i think the first time i talked to a jew was this year in school. she was never mean to me, she was a very social girl. she came up to me and told me "do you practice ur religion?" i was suprised bc i don't get asked these kind of questions often since i wear a hijab and most people know i do. so i said "yeah, kinda" she told me that she's orthadox and asked me "did you know that we're cousins?", i smiled and said "yeah".
It's not the race or the religion that should be judged here, most people consider jews as smart and hatful towards muslims, but it's the personality and the individuals themselves that matter. i can honostly say that she was nicer than other muslims in our school.
wasslamualykum

Salam Alaikum

That was sooo nice to hear mashAllah sister, it's not often you meet people like that no matter what their religion is

falasteny

i have jewish customers thhat i lost most of them after they ask me tha magic question what kind of accent is that and i answer the more magical answer its a palestinian accent ,and the next day my boss is in a bad mode saying we lost an account and i feel bad 4 him becouse i have a feeling he will be out of business if i stayed whith him 4 one more year:SMILY346:

suryani

mashallah..care to tell us more? this is interesting..esp as a muslim living in israel..i tot most jews in israel hated muslims

but then again the ones that are nice to you..are they the orthodox jews or the secular ones ( liek those in tel aviv ?)

Assalamualaikum
More interesting bits:
Safiyah bint Huyai bin Akhtab (died 50 A.H.) : She was a Jew of the Banu Akhtab, and was of the captives of the Battle of Khaibar. The Prophet (peace be upon him) set her free. She embraced Islam and the Prophet (peace be upon him) married her. She died in Medina.

hussain.mahammed

a lonely traveller
Jazakumullah khair for all the information i came to know.
Special thanks to sister sarah for letting us know so much. I personally did not experience much of jewish friends. Although I had some bad experiences with a hostel warden. She is old and jewish, so he hates me because I am a Muslim. I know she is ignorant.
May Allah help us and guide us all.
wa/salam

LeylaHussain

As salamu alaykum,

I'm new on this forum and heard about the sister shyhijabi...
I am myself a revert (since 2 years and half alhamdullilah) from orthodox Judaism to Islam. I was living in Israel for many years and I reverted there.

I hope sister Shyhijabi that you will read my post, I have never met personnaly any Jew who reverted to Islam so if you don't mind, I'd like to be in touch with you inshaAllah.

Looking forward to hear from you,

Sister Leyla.

wa salam