Do you have the qualities of a Muslim(ah)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
:salam2:

BismiAllah Ar-rahman Ar-raheem

A lot of us Muslims forgot our role in this world and are deceived by this ugly and filthy world where we befriend Satan! wanaudhu biAllah. Let’s think about our qualities and inshaAllah act upon them in order to please the one that created us. In surah al-ahzab Allah tells us what qualiries He is looking for in a Good Muslim and what rewards they will recieve when they act upon those certain qualities. here is the Verse:
إِنَّ المُسلِمينَ وَالمُسلِمٰتِ وَالمُؤمِنينَ وَالمُؤمِنٰتِ وَالقٰنِتينَ وَالقٰنِتٰتِ وَالصّٰدِقينَ وَالصّٰدِقٰتِ وَالصّٰبِرينَ وَالصّٰبِرٰتِ وَالخٰشِعينَ وَالخٰشِعٰتِ وَالمُتَصَدِّقينَ وَالمُتَصَدِّقٰتِ وَالصّٰئِمينَ وَالصّٰئِمٰتِ وَالحٰفِظينَ فُروجَهُم وَالحٰفِظٰتِ وَالذّٰكِرينَ اللَّهَ كَثيرًا وَالذّٰكِرٰتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُم مَغفِرَةً وَأَجرًا عَظيمًا ﴿٣٥
(35) Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember-- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.
Now we're going to take each of the qualities and see what each means:

1. men and women who submit (muslims): These are men & women who submit to the almighty Lord Allah with obedience

2. Mu'min( a believing servent): These are Muslims but not all Muslims are al-mu'minuun, a mu'min lives with and in faith which is love in the body,mind & soul for Allah swt. A mu'min always obides by the commands of Allah swt. EX: when you knw that Haraam is Haraam & stay away from it and u rush to obey Allah with every step u take. in a Hadith Allah's massanger Muhammad SAW says you are not a believer until you LOVE for your brother what you LOVE for yourself.
3. Qanid (devout): a servent who is humble and who is aware of Allah swt all the time. This person knows that Allah is watching him all the time thus he tries to please Him by staying away that which Allah dislikes and he does that which Allah swt likes.
4. As-Sadiq: a truthful and honest person. This person is truthful in speech and in his actions.
DID you know that Lying is SIGN of HYPOCRACY? We seek refuge in Allah from lying and deception!
Hadith about been As-sadiq: Truthfulness leads to peity and peity leads to Jannah. If you are aiming for paradise BE A TRUTHFUL PERSON!
5. Sabar: Patience & perseverance. This person is patient with whatever Allah swt throws at him whether it's bad or good. Allah says in His Glorious Quran many times "give glad tidings for those that are patient." Patience is clearly demostrated in the life of our beloved prophet SAW and his companions (may Allah swt be pleased with all of them) lived.
6. Qashi3: A servent who has fear & deep respect in the heart for Allah; fear is a strong act of worship
7. Mutasadiq: a servent who gives charity... "even a SMILE can be a CHARITY" prophet Muhammad SAW
8. Saim: A servent who fasts. This fasting is NOT only limited to the one we Fast during Ramadan but it's a fast that is observed everyday. This fasting means to obstain & control, or obstainig from ALL evil things
9. Hfid-al-furuuJ: One who guards his/her sexual morality in talk and walk. A servent who avoids all acts that can lead to evil acts of the private parts(astaghfuruAllah).
10. Az-Zakir: A servent who is engaged in Allah's remembrance.
"do NOT let your tangue seize from the remembrance of Allah swt"

For THESE people Allah PROMISES them forgiveness and a GREAT REWARD(Jannah). :tti_sister:May Allah swt make us act upon these qualities and thus reward us for that which He promised. Ameen

*Bothers and sisters these qualities are beautiful and they are just 10! if we act upon all of them we shall surely be among the righous in this world and in the Akhirah...so let's be TRUE servents of Allah swt.
Salaam, sis Ubah

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Asalamu alaykum,

jazakallah, sometimes yes, sometimes no, the iman goes up and down.

:wasalam:
I agree with you tha sometimes we have a LOW imaan:( but inshaAllah, Allah will help us in this journey of trying to be His (Subahnahu Wata'ala) good servents... JazkaAllah Khairan for your reply

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Wa'alikum Salaam Wa'rehmatullah,

Masha'Allah VERY valuable post and brilliantly explained. :jazaak:.

:mashallah: it's good to know that the post is valuable:) Thank you for the reply BinKhadija; It's indeed appreciated...May Allah bless you and all the Muslimuun

:hearts: your sister in Islam

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear sister...

Ameen and MashaAllah this is great. This is the type of post we need most. JazakiAllah khair for the beneficial thread sister.

O Allah! We have wronged ourselves. If you do not forgive us and if you do not bless us, we will be among the losers. Ya Ghafoor, Ya Rahmaan! forgive our sins and bless us with your blessing which has no limit. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalimeen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabrakatuh

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
wa'alaikumussalam warahmatullahi wabarakatuh dear sister...

Ameen and MashaAllah this is great. This is the type of post we need most. JazakiAllah khair for the beneficial thread sister.

O Allah! We have wronged ourselves. If you do not forgive us and if you do not bless us, we will be among the losers. Ya Ghafoor, Ya Rahmaan! forgive our sins and bless us with your blessing which has no limit. Ameen Ya Rabbal 'Aalimeen.

wassalam 'alaikum warahmatullahi wabrakatuh

Wa iyaak dear brother:)

Ameen,Ameen,Ameen to your dua.
:wasalam:
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

Prosperous

asthagfirullah
assalam alaikum warahmathullah wabarakaath,
jazzakALLAh khair for the post.
PLEASE EVERYONE ALSO SEE THE VEDIOS OF SHEIKH FAIZ ABOUT THIS QUALITIES.
i watched all 7 parts about these qualities long back on you tube. and it was really good and he talks about each quality separately.
wassalam alaikum warahmathullah,

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
with links

Assalamu Alaikum:)
JazakAllah for a nice list for me to work on
lol, yea I think Iam with you TRYING to work on them as well:)
jazzakALLAh khair for the post.
PLEASE EVERYONE ALSO SEE THE VEDIOS OF SHEIKH FAIZ ABOUT THIS QUALITIES.
i watched all 7 parts about these qualities long back on you tube. and it was really good and he talks about each quality separately.
yea, your are right, I actually watched the VIDOES and these POINTS are NOTES I have taken from the VIDEO...MashaAllah, he is such a GREAT shaikh and I LOVE his lectures, I wish I knew I=how to put Video in here I can only put the links. here are ALL seven links, I figured it would be easy this way.
1. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZmwRDwnwb38
2.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQCWHkIxuGM&feature=related
3.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DMxE5zrtFJ4&feature=related
4.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YsFY-c5oKis&feature=related
5.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KiKF4AyCMT4&feature=related
6.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DUCOk3hzM8A&feature=related
7.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=njf1kcmtpC0&feature=related
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:):hearts::hearts:

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd

BismiAllah Ar-rahman Ar-raheem

A lot of us Muslims forgot our role in this world and are deceived by this ugly and filthy world where we befriend Satan! wanaudhu biAllah. Let’s think about our qualities and inshaAllah act upon them in order to please the one that created us. In surah al-ahzab Allah tells us what qualiries He is looking for in a Good Muslim and what rewards they will recieve when they act upon those certain qualities. here is the Verse:
إِنَّ المُسلِمينَ وَالمُسلِمٰتِ وَالمُؤمِنينَ وَالمُؤمِنٰتِ وَالقٰنِتينَ وَالقٰنِتٰتِ وَالصّٰدِقينَ وَالصّٰدِقٰتِ وَالصّٰبِرينَ وَالصّٰبِرٰتِ وَالخٰشِعينَ وَالخٰشِعٰتِ وَالمُتَصَدِّقينَ وَالمُتَصَدِّقٰتِ وَالصّٰئِمينَ وَالصّٰئِمٰتِ وَالحٰفِظينَ فُروجَهُم وَالحٰفِظٰتِ وَالذّٰكِرينَ اللَّهَ كَثيرًا وَالذّٰكِرٰتِ أَعَدَّ اللَّهُ لَهُم مَغفِرَةً وَأَجرًا عَظيمًا ﴿٣٥
(35) Surely the men who submit and the women who submit, and the believing men and the believing women, and the obeying men and the obeying women, and the truthful men and the truthful women, and the patient men and the patient women and the humble men and the humble women, and the almsgiving men and the almsgiving women, and the fasting men and the fasting women, and the men who guard their private parts and the women who guard, and the men who remember Allah much and the women who remember-- Allah has prepared for them forgiveness and a mighty reward.
Now we're going to take each of the qualities and see what each means:

1. men and women who submit (muslims): These are men & women who submit to the almighty Lord Allah with obedience

2. Mu'min( a believing servent): These are Muslims but not all Muslims are al-mu'minuun, a mu'min lives with and in faith which is love in the body,mind & soul for Allah swt. A mu'min always obides by the commands of Allah swt. EX: when you knw that Haraam is Haraam & stay away from it and u rush to obey Allah with every step u take. in a Hadith Allah's massanger Muhammad SAW says you are not a believer until you LOVE for your brother what you LOVE for yourself.
3. Qanid (devout): a servent who is humble and who is aware of Allah swt all the time. This person knows that Allah is watching him all the time thus he tries to please Him by staying away that which Allah dislikes and he does that which Allah swt likes.
4. As-Sadiq: a truthful and honest person. This person is truthful in speech and in his actions.
DID you know that Lying is SIGN of HYPOCRACY? We seek refuge in Allah from lying and deception!
Hadith about been As-sadiq: Truthfulness leads to peity and peity leads to Jannah. If you are aiming for paradise BE A TRUTHFUL PERSON!
5. Sabar: Patience & perseverance. This person is patient with whatever Allah swt throws at him whether it's bad or good. Allah says in His Glorious Quran many times "give glad tidings for those that are patient." Patience is clearly demostrated in the life of our beloved prophet SAW and his companions (may Allah swt be pleased with all of them) lived.
6. Qashi3: A servent who has fear & deep respect in the heart for Allah; fear is a strong act of worship
7. Mutasadiq: a servent who gives charity... "even a SMILE can be a CHARITY" prophet Muhammad SAW
8. Saim: A servent who fasts. This fasting is NOT only limited to the one we Fast during Ramadan but it's a fast that is observed everyday. This fasting means to obstain & control, or obstainig from ALL evil things
9. Hfid-al-furuuJ: One who guards his/her sexual morality in talk and walk. A servent who avoids all acts that can lead to evil acts of the private parts(astaghfuruAllah).
10. Az-Zakir: A servent who is engaged in Allah's remembrance.
"do NOT let your tangue seize from the remembrance of Allah swt"

For THESE people Allah PROMISES them forgiveness and a GREAT REWARD(Jannah). :tti_sister:May Allah swt make us act upon these qualities and thus reward us for that which He promised. Ameen

*Bothers and sisters these qualities are beautiful and they are just 10! if we act upon all of them we shall surely be among the righous in this world and in the Akhirah...so let's be TRUE servents of Allah swt.
Salaam, sis Ubah

thanks for sharing 'mashallah'