DO YOU LIKE TO READ

alaimakhalid6767

I always ask myself i love reading does any body else my teacher appa makes us read and some students don't like it but i do so am i the only one who does i mean like their are other subjects in school but i only like 3 subjects and they are islamic studies Quran and reading so if you like reading please let me know thank you wa as salm:ma:

Hajjerr

He is Dhul-Jalali Wal-Ikram
Salam aleikum dear little sister

Yes i was the same like you when younger, when our teacher was asking for us to read so she can hear how we read and how much we learned, i was the one that used to read very often and with pleasure, alhamdullilah.

I remember i read many books with stories and about animals :SMILY84: and plants. Now i read about islam.
Thank you for asking.

:salam2:

kalamazoo

'Millat "IBRAHIM" {AleyhiSalaam}
wa aleykum salaam wa Rahmat Llah wa Barkatuhu

Ma shaa Allah !!
i too like as you; yes please count me; I read i understand and if not i look in Dictionaries; But my engliz ..?.that's what i want u to know am not that good.

esperanza

revert of many years
I always ask myself i love reading does any body else my teacher appa makes us read and some students don't like it but i do so am i the only one who does i mean like their are other subjects in school but i only like 3 subjects and they are islamic studies Quran and reading so if you like reading please let me know thank you wa as salm:ma:

dear sweet sister..

so happy to find someone your age who loves to read keep it up
yes ilove to read ..and idid as a child,,and istill do
my boys loved to read when they wre young,,,but now more interested in playstaion and computer that saddens me

keep reading my dear,,,good for u