Do you live in Saudi Arabia or have you lived there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

ammar92_sa

It is beautiful
i lived there for 12 years im 15 now im in Canada.
bout the weather-its hot dont get a car with leather seats you could burn yourself. the heat intensity is less
so you are less likely to get sunburn

apocalypse77

:salam2:
welll its not that saudi arabia is an angel's house....absolutely not....
i have lived there for 18 years ...and u know in jeddah .....homosexuality was
very common in madrasas.. :astag: ..its a confirm report....
may allah save us from shatan.
:wasalam:

well what are u going to do esp since the saudi culture says its ok for man to hold hands and kiss in public openly..im not surprise if men develop attraction to men knowing that there are sex segregations in saudi

apocalypse77

Assalam alaikum,

THE UGLY
1. There's much laziness among Saudis. More prevalent among the youth (those born after the oil boom).
2. The youth are moving towards the western way of life.
3. Some Saudis don't like foreigners. Guess they feel you're taking their jobs.
4. Some youngsters are in the habit of harassing ladies.
5. I have never seen so many smokers in my life.

Guess this is all i can think of now. Despite the drawbacks i still feel Saudi is the best place for me to live in for now.

Salam,

Ramadhan Kareem!

well, i do know a couple of saudis who like to watch japanese animation and play video games like world of warcraft..does that mean they are westernise?

as in any muslim country, just because its a muslim country doesnt mean all the pple will practise the religion 100%. And, i think we should focus more on the problems of society as a whole rather than focussing too much on trivial dstuffs...I know Saudi women take interest in western fashion and stuff but HEY, they dress in those kind o stuff amongst themselves and their fella female friends, not in front of men so i dont see anything wrong with that

dawahforever

well what are u going to do esp since the saudi culture says its ok for man to hold hands and kiss in public openly..im not surprise if men develop attraction to men knowing that there are sex segregations in saudi

If segregation leads to that then what is the excuse in the west...not a very good hypothesis.

apocalypse77

If segregation leads to that then what is the excuse in the west...not a very good hypothesis.

the thing is its a social norm for saudi men to hold hands and kiss as a sign of close friendship in saudi

it’s very easy to be a gay there. no one seems suspicious… holding hands is not a taboo, kissing is not forbidden… and the society is much worried about men and women mixing together… yet ppl have no idea that gays become so common nowadays

if all men and women are kept apart from one another and there is a strict segregation, i am not surprised of the saudi men lean to gay tendencies. gay men are everywhere and you seen them holding hands. i mean how much more gay can you get by seeing guys kissing on each other's cheeks? when you have singles places, no dating allowed and no outlet for single men, what do you expect them to do? I tell you-- they spend too much time with memebers of the same sex, and thus develop same sex attraction! Also, there is a high number of sexual abuse of boys in the Kingdom and thus, the victims tend to develop feelings towards the gender of the perpetrators, and in most cases they are male!

btw, bear in mind i am in no position encouraging homosexuality. but facts are facts

BintMuhammad

Staff member
the thing is its a social norm for saudi men to hold hands and kiss as a sign of close friendship in saudi

it’s very easy to be a gay there. no one seems suspicious… holding hands is not a taboo, kissing is not forbidden… and the society is much worried about men and women mixing together… yet ppl have no idea that gays become so common nowadays

if all men and women are kept apart from one another and there is a strict segregation, i am not surprised of the saudi men lean to gay tendencies. gay men are everywhere and you seen them holding hands. i mean how much more gay can you get by seeing guys kissing on each other's cheeks? when you have singles places, no dating allowed and no outlet for single men, what do you expect them to do? I tell you-- they spend too much time with memebers of the same sex, and thus develop same sex attraction! Also, there is a high number of sexual abuse of boys in the Kingdom and thus, the victims tend to develop feelings towards the gender of the perpetrators, and in most cases they are male!

btw, bear in mind i am in no position encouraging homosexuality. but facts are facts

There are gays in all countries. Still Saudi I think has the lesser number of those kind compared to others. It's just the stereotyping that makes it look like there are a lot of em. People would make it such a bigga deal if they hear Saudi's are this and that because they always hated the Saudi's in the first place, if not hate atleast simply because they are Muslims, and they least expect it of a Muslim.

apocalypse77

There are gays in all countries. Still Saudi I think has the lesser number of those kind compared to others. It's just the stereotyping that makes it look like there are a lot of em. People would make it such a bigga deal if they hear Saudi's are this and that because they always hated the Saudi's in the first place, if not hate atleast simply because they are Muslims, and they least expect it of a Muslim.

lol they cant hate saudis because they have lots and lots of oil :p

mubashirhasan

Also, there is a high number of sexual abuse of boys in the Kingdom and thus, the victims tend to develop feelings towards the gender of the perpetrators, and in most cases they are male!

there is lot of veracity in above statement.and as i hve 18 year experience in jeddah .....i saw only 35% of total boys to be STRAIGHT.believe me its a ground fact!!!!

but there are are two places which overshadows all the misconducts in riyadh,dammam,jeddah.....and my dear fellow u know which places i am talking about...i.e MAKKAH AND MADINAH...inshallah i have plan to settle in madinah...crime rate in madinah is lowest to nill...it is the most peaceful city in this universe....inshallah i will write an article about peace in madinah.....truly heaven on earth....

dawahforever

Islam in general has these rules..no dating , no mixing..so what's the difference? Its all about self-control..if you want an outlet then you get married. Its simple. The question then is why aren't they getting married? Too poor? I don't think so. Segregation is not an excuse for homosexuality. And if what you say is happening is true then what about the women..are they mostly gay too?

muharram23

Staff member

way less

watch these

*video removed from MemriTV*

IbnAlAawam

there is lot of veracity in above statement.and as i hve 18 year experience in jeddah .....i saw only 35% of total boys to be STRAIGHT.believe me its a ground fact!!!!

This is a grave accusation.
according to your observations, only 7 out of 20 Saudi men are straight?
What about the application of the Shariaa Law?

Any other Saudi residents out there?

BintMuhammad

Staff member
way less

watch these

*video removed from MemriTV*

Jazakallaahu Kayr for that brother but I had to take the video off as it came from a TV Channel that is manipulated by Zionists and gives false information and deceiving the Muslims by translating things into english.

muharram23

Staff member
Islam in general has these rules..no dating , no mixing..so what's the difference? Its all about self-control..if you want an outlet then you get married. Its simple. The question then is why aren't they getting married? Too poor? I don't think so. Segregation is not an excuse for homosexuality. And if what you say is happening is true then what about the women..are they mostly gay too?

probably cause the parents of the women usually want an enormous mahr. I dont know why parents want the mehr, shouldnt the women be the one askin and gettin? Usually the mahr is somethin that is not easly affordable

apocalypse77

In a way I think there are some homosexuals who are trying hard to curb their habit of being gay and queer..Ok so we hate the sin but not the sinner. I doubt any religious Muslims who areunfortunately homosexuals like themselves anyway and some have even forced themselves to like girls.

The problem is, I think if he's really a homosexual (only like guys), he has CHEATED his wife really badly, in order to provide dignity (perhaps) for himself. During all the sexual intercourse, was he imagining other hot guy instead?? Simply means he nvr loved her b4.. so sad.

mubashirhasan

This is a grave accusation.
according to your observations, only 7 out of 20 Saudi men are straight?
What about the application of the Shariaa Law?

Any other Saudi residents out there?

bother...it does not only include saudi,it also includes pakistani,indians,philipines,indonesians.....saudi men are gentle as compared to other nataionalities....

the best city where we see a completely established shariah law is MADINAH...OMG!!wat a place to live....

IbnAlAawam

bother...it does not only include saudi,it also includes pakistani,indians,philipines,indonesians.....saudi men are gentle as compared to other nataionalities....

the best city where we see a completely established shariah law is MADINAH...OMG!!wat a place to live....

You realise you're saying less than 1 out of 2 men is straight!????

mubashirhasan

You realise you're saying less than 1 out of 2 men is straight!????

yes but in jeddah only as i have stated before u will not find any unatural act in holy cities..due to beautiful religious atmosphere ..all overseas citizens play vital role in turning people to lean towards this abnormal act:astag: .......in jeddah especially in its vicinity aziziyah ...u have to be very carefull about chosing company of friendz...

god save us!!!!

mubashirhasan

Have you had "offers" there? O maybe seen certain things that make you say so? Or is it just people talking?

not offers though...first they befriend you....and act as xtremely trustworhty....when things are going good...they take out bow.....yes i have seen certain things in abundance....

q8penpals

Salam

Unfortunately, in Kwuait, DAILY there is at least 1 report of a boy being raped by a man or group of men, or at least an attempt to do such.

There is more man-to-man rape reported in the newspapers in Kuwait (at least in the English language newspapers) than there is man-to-woman rape, and the man-to-woman rape is generally maids or nannies getting raped by a member of their Kuwaiti sponsor's family or other male household workers (as in, right in their own home).

I don't proclaim to know the reason, but given the fact that the majority of people out-and-about are men and boys (the women are more often at home or in the modern malls/restaurants, not the street areas), I guess that makes young men and boys easier targets for a rapist, whether they are gay or just "opportunists".

Since it is well known that a boy who is molested is more likely to become a molester himself as he grows, it seems to be a perpetual problem. This is especially so in a place like Kuwait where the idea of psychologists and counselors is foreign and not accepted, so these poor victims have no way to learn that they WERE true victims and that they can learn how to behave appropriately.

Lana

Status
Not open for further replies.