• No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 12 44.4%

• Total voters

Southrn_Muslimah

bnqɯnɥ 'ɥɐq
:salam2:

I am curious to see if when someone online asks for dua or you say you will make dua for that person do you actually remember to do it?

:wasalam:

Muslimah-S

Seek The Almighty
Walikumasalam sister :hijabi:
Soooo many people tell me to do dua for them online, offline, inside and outside, that I forget what each person requested me to do dua for. So I just say to Allah whoever asked to do a certain dua for whatever reason please fulfil it.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Salaam,

I make dua as this for me is a privelage. Another Muslims shows faith in my belief.

BintMuhammad

Staff member

I do the same. I make du'a after reading something that needs it coz I'm so forgetful.

asalamu aliakum
wow iam really surprised at this
when i say i am going to make dua i do it right away so i dont forget
salams till next time inshallah

shaheeda35

strive4Jannah
I make duaa for all my brothers and sisters on the forum and the whole Ummah, Alhamdullilah!!:tti_sister: :tti_sister:

ASA,

I usually make dua for all the Muslims in the world, but if there is a specific person that needs help or has some sort of a problem here on TTI then I will make dua (supplication) for them. I selected "sometimes."

q8penpals

Salam

When I SAY I will do it, I do it. That said, I tried to avoid posting that I will make duas because I don't want to forget and then feel guilty.

I do make duas for people, but I generally do not post saying I will.

Lana