Do you Study or Work...!?, Educated or Careers...!?

newusman

Muslim
:)

:salam2:
sister dua for haj
the last ayah of surah arroom for 3 days 2100 times each day 700 times(2100/3)
:jazaak:

i am studying english literature n am just entered into madrassah(spiritual school):)

brother it would be good if you quote a hadeeth along with this. otherwise we dont know where to confirm this from or whether this is correct or not. :)

ibnAbdullah87

:bismillah:

True knowledge what Allah says and what his messeger said and the narration for the sahaba. Knowledge of the religion comes before learning anything else.

Uthaam ibn Affan (radi-yallahu anhu) said: Knowledge (of the religion is better then wealth; knowledge (of the religion) protects you while you protect your wealth.

Shaykh Uthaymeen (rahima-hullaah) said There is no the doubt the more a person increases in knowledge, naturaly he increases in learning differentaiting the truth from falsehood, and the harm from the benefit, and like this he reaches a level whereby Allah bestows understanding upon him. This is because taqwa is a means for strengthening understanding, and stronger understanding assists in increasing knowledge. So you see two men memorizing an ayah for the Quran one of them can extract 3 rulings, while the other is unable to extract more then this, according to that which Allah has blessed him with understanding.

SO not everyone can be a scholar or student of knowledge but it is upon every muslim to learn the basics as best as they can like the creed, the rest of the five pillars and the arabic language but anything more then that is wajib upon a group of the muslim to do not every muslim.

ibnAbdullah87

:saw: :bismillah:

True knowledge what Allah says and what his messeger:saw: said and the narration for the sahaba. Knowledge of the religion comes before learning anything else.

Uthaam ibn Affan (radi-yallahu anhu) said: Knowledge (of the religion is better then wealth; knowledge (of the religion) protects you while you protect your wealth.

Shaykh Uthaymeen (rahima-hullaah) said There is no the doubt the more a person increases in knowledge, naturaly he increases in learning differentaiting the truth from falsehood, and the harm from the benefit, and like this he reaches a level whereby Allah bestows understanding upon him. This is because taqwa is a means for strengthening understanding, and stronger understanding assists in increasing knowledge. So you see two men memorizing an ayah for the Quran one of them can extract 3 rulings, while the other is unable to extract more then this, according to that which Allah has blessed him with understanding.

SO not everyone can be a scholar or student of knowledge but it is upon every muslim to learn the basics as best as they can like the creed, the rest of the five pillars and the arabic language but anything more then that is wajib upon a group of the muslim to do not every muslim.

afnan

brother it would be good if you quote a hadeeth along with this. otherwise we dont know where to confirm this from or whether this is correct or not. :)

it is in tafseer by ibn-e - katheer r/a
tafseer to the surah arroom

BeL@L

i m doin studying ACCA and also doin part time job but i m looking for my own field internships or job..
inshALLAH soon i 'll get it

nisa79

dua for umrah or hajj

:salam2: sister. I lived in saudia arabia for close to 4 years, and :ma:, me and my husband went on many, many umrah's, and performed one hajj as well. It was a great, great experience. My wishes for you, and all other muslim brothers and sisters, would be taht, inshallah, you all get to experience that great feeling of being in the home of allah swt (aameen).

this is the dua that will inshallah get you to mecca:

Labbaik allahumma labbaik
Labbaik laa shareeka laka labbaik
Innal hamda, wa nimata, laka wal mulk, laa shareeka lak.

Recite this dua as many times as you can, whenever you can, and inshallah, allah swt will soon answer your prayers regarding hajj, umrah.

wasalam

nisa79

dua for hajj, umrah

:salam2: sister. HOpe this helps. I lived in saudia arabia for close to four years, and during that time, my husband and i performed many, many umrah's :ma:, and one hajj as well. It was a great, great feeling, being in the home of allah swt, being so close to allah. My wish for you, and all other muslim brothers and sisters is that you all get to experience that feeling, and inshallah everyone gets a chance to visit the house of allah swt someday (aameen)

Here is the dua which will help you:

Labbaik allahumma labbaik
Labbaik laa shareeka laka labbaik
Innal hamda, wa nimata, laka wal mulk, laa shareeka lak

recite this dua as many times as you can, whenever you can, and inshallah, allaw swt will surely answr your prayers.