Documentary about the Wall

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
http://youtube.com/watch?v=FgCi6PZmGcY

This documentary short film brings the viewer close to the conditions isolating Palestinians within their communities. It is filmed next to the separation barrier that Israel continues to build in the occupied Palestinian territories.

Terry Boulatta, mother, teacher and community activist, shows how the 27 foot high wall surrounds her neighborhood in East Jerusalem, dividing it from the adjacent community of Abu Dis, severing the historical bonds of the two communities. The wall contributes to the suffocation of life, the latest reality for Palestinians under occupation.

Terry takes us on a half hour drive to get from one side of the wall to the other, a trip that previously took only four minutes. We learn of the terminals and checkpoints through which Palestinians must pass to travel within their own territory.

Terry speaks of the illegal settlements and land confiscations as elements of apartheid, making the settlers "the masters of the land."

Alternate Focus is available on the Dish Network, Free Speech TV, Channel 9415, Saturdays at 8:00pm EST and on cable stations near you. Visit http://www.alternatefocus.org for details.

marzuki mohamed

sis Harb,

it's been a a long month already i didn't focus on palestine issues..im very disapointed.

it's started when both hamas n fatah bloody fighting each other....

why??? they r still under occupation! both of them!

why don't both party came back to Koran n Sunnah for solution??

as the answer is inside the ALQuran n Sunnah..!!

this is why Allah swt lets them both suffer...because they never came back

or read ALQuran and follow the rule given..but istead they follow the secular

ways NOT the islamic shariah ways..

They never tawwakal/depend on Allah azza wajjal but instead they depend

on enemy side for help.....pity for Falestine children-mother-people..etc who

became a victim of situation even they have help both party to win and

choose them to change their future...

wasalam.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salaam alaykum brother;

I understand your concern about situation in Palestine. It has been difficult to find out who is right and who is wrong in there because it seems both have been partly wrong, partly right. Many Fatah supporters are good people who really wants to fight against occupiers not against they own brothers, and same as in Hamas side. But both groups have also bad people; criminals, very corrupted persons, extremists whose don´t hesitate even to torture they brothers to death. Before than Hamas "took power" in Gaza, many its members suffered in the hands of Fatah extremists and when they took controll, many Fatah members were to suffer as revenge... I pray there would to be more sensible people left whose could unit they power against they common enemy. :shake:

I sended here before a link to video of Fatah members whose are torturing Hamas men (from the executive forces). Some days ago I read other article of the Electronical Intifada sites about prisoner who was tortured to death in the prison under controlled of Hamas... :SMILY23:

http://electronicintifada.net/v2/article7111.shtml

Unfortunately this kind of situation when they fight together is just what zionists want they to do...

alkathiri

As-Shafaa'i(Brother)
sis Harb,

it's been a a long month already i didn't focus on palestine issues..im very disapointed.

it's started when both hamas n fatah bloody fighting each other....

why??? they r still under occupation! both of them!

why don't both party came back to Koran n Sunnah for solution??

as the answer is inside the ALQuran n Sunnah..!!

this is why Allah swt lets them both suffer...because they never came back

or read ALQuran and follow the rule given..but istead they follow the secular

ways NOT the islamic shariah ways..

They never tawwakal/depend on Allah azza wajjal but instead they depend

on enemy side for help.....pity for Falestine children-mother-people..etc who

became a victim of situation even they have help both party to win and

choose them to change their future...

wasalam.

Assalamualaikum

Akhi plz watch this . Its in malay
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CFIqkNHsyeo