does he love his first or second wife more??

osbay99

as-Salamu alaykum,

topic deleted

(it's in the Hands of Allaah, so let the believers put their trust in Him and fear not, and expect only the best from Him)

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
:salam2:

When marry someone there is only two and love between them. Ask sister think only feelings between them. Hers husband´s feelings to thrid person doesn´t belongs to her at all.

Is she can´t close them away from her mind, she better not marry as second wife.

mosabaig

Children

There are many reasons in Islam one is allowed to have more then one wife.
One of them is to avoid the Haram which is getting so common in society.
We all want more love as a child we want our mothers full love or fathers in some cases, when we have children we sometime love one more then other but still do justice to everyone.
In the matter of husband and wife a man is tested to do justice in all matters to all wives and this is not an easy task specially with weak faith and practices we have in our life now a days.
May Allah bless those women who still chose to be the second wife for whatever reason and guide their husbands towards the right path.
Imagine how Kufaar will feel when a Muslim living happily with his more wives and doing justice to them all. and they are lustfully gazing here there.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

It is not a question of love more. Love is. It is loving the person for the right reason.
Think of it this way...how blessed a woman will she be when the first wife loves her like a sister.

sister herb

Official TTI Chef

In my first marriage I was second wife. When I knew my husband was with his first wife I was happy for them. Some people can love other sister by this that just hope happiness to her.

Some can´t.

IbnAdam77

Travelling towards my grave.
Assalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh

A real story? Okay here we go.

This is the story of our beloved Prophet (pbuh). :)

There are a couple of narrations which clearly says that the Prophet of Allah (pbuh) loved 'Aisha most, among his all wives. But she is not the 1st.

After all, what the most important thing is not loving most, but JUSTICE. It is the duty of a husband to treat all his wives equally with utmost justice. Remember dear sister, loving someone more than the other is natural, and be it a man or woman, that is not something which can be fully controlled by a person.

Wassalam 'Alaikum Warahmatullahi Wabarakatuh