Does the Prophet (sas) can see us?

Killi_Feyzo

As Salamu Aleikum, i am searching for a fatwa where there are given evidence of quran and sunnah that the Prophet sas can not see and hear what is happening in this World.

I searched on islamqa but didnt found mybe one of you did found one

Brakallahu feekum

muhammad sabri

:salam2:
Dear brother, Prophet Muhammad can't see us, he's just a human and this thing must be well clear in our minds;
but there are exceptions in which he can know what's happening relatively: the salawat that we all do are presented to him by the will of Allah(swt) and so he(saws) knows who does the salawat and so on, regarding the rest that's all ghyab and we have little knowledge about that, however this ecture may be a little more helpful.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql2YfIhYBx8"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ql2YfIhYBx8[/ame]
:wasalam:
:)

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals

there are exceptions in which he can know what's happening relatively: the salawat that we all do are presented to him by the will of Allah(swt) and so he(saws) knows who does the salawat and so on,
Can you please bring proof for that??

As far as I know, the prophet (PBUH) cannot see or hear us. He was a human being, he is now dead. End of story. It is only God almighty who can see and hear us, he has no partners and to Him we shall all return to. I will insha'Allah dig through my threads, there is a very beneficial book I posted here a while back. It teaches Aqeedah, fiq and Tawheed to Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. It is a long read I will warn you on that, but it is VERY BENEFICIAL. I'd advice anyone to print it out, study it like they'd study any other subject.....please, this matter should be cleared out. If we start believing that the Prophet (PBUH) can see or hear us.....we're making him more than a man. We're putting him in the same position of Almighty Allah! astagfurullah.....

Abu Talib

Feeling low
As Salamu Aleikum, i am searching for a fatwa where there are given evidence of quran and sunnah that the Prophet sas can not see and hear what is happening in this World.

I searched on islamqa but didnt found mybe one of you did found one

Brakallahu feekum

Wa`alaykumassalam

Check this brother http://islamqa.info/en/ref/21524

Rather it is proven that the only thing that reaches him (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) is the blessings and salaams of those who send blessings and salaams upon him. This was narrated by Abu Dawood, 2041, with a hasan isnaad from Abu Hurayrah (may Allaah be pleased with him) who said that the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “There is no one who sends salaams upon me but Allaah will restore to me my soul so that I may return his salaams.” This does not mean that he hears the words of the one who sends salaams. Rather it is possible that he comes to know of those salaams when the angels convey that to him.

muhammad sabri

Can you please bring proof for that??

As far as I know, the prophet (PBUH) cannot see or hear us. He was a human being, he is now dead. End of story. It is only God almighty who can see and hear us, he has no partners and to Him we shall all return to. I will insha'Allah dig through my threads, there is a very beneficial book I posted here a while back. It teaches Aqeedah, fiq and Tawheed to Muslims and Non-Muslims alike. It is a long read I will warn you on that, but it is VERY BENEFICIAL. I'd advice anyone to print it out, study it like they'd study any other subject.....please, this matter should be cleared out. If we start believing that the Prophet (PBUH) can see or hear us.....we're making him more than a man. We're putting him in the same position of Almighty Allah! astagfurullah.....

:salam2: ” On Fridays, send Durood abundantly on me, as it is presented before me. ” (ABU DAWUD)
:) there aremore narration of this statement from sahih bukhari and other as such, by the way check my link in the above post where abu mussab talks about what you just said he can't see or hear us, but it's more like Allah swt informs him of the salawat, it is not a ''power'' of Prophet Muhammad(saws) it's just a blessing from Allah(swt)
:wasalam:

Killi_Feyzo

Brakallahu Feekum so can i say that the Prophet sas is dead or not?

Because in this part of the Fatwa it is said that the Prophets are alive....

The life of al-barzakh is a special life. The Prophets and the shuhada’ (martyrs) are alive in al-barzakh as the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “The Prophets are alive and they pray in their graves.” (Narrated by al-Mundhiri and al-Bayhaqi who classed it as saheeh because of corroborating reports in al-Saheehayn.)

Allaah says (interpretation of the meaning):

“And say not of those who are killed in the way of Allaah, ‘They are dead.’ Nay, they are living, but you perceive (it) not”

[al-Baqarah 2:154]

This is a special life, the nature of which is known to Allaah. It is not like the life of this world in which the soul remains with the body.