Don't be Sad!!

aisha16

:salam2:

Watch this video please! Masha'Allah it is really good! :tti_sister:

Info:
Dear Brothers and Sisters,
This is a video for those who are going through a tough time or feel some sorrow and sadness. Insha Allah this video will cure your pain and relieve your sorrows; what we all go through are just tests and trials in life, from Allah to see if we are patient and have perseverance. And remember what Allah said: " Verily after hardship comes ease."
So watch and smile! DON'T BE SAD!

:)

Wa Allaakum Asalaam

[yt]ewVbHHx_yB4[/yt]

SubhanAllah!! :tti_sister:

:wasalam:

halah

:salam2: :blackhijab:
Mashallah,wonderful vedio,Ithink that's always the Satan who reminds us of what we don't have to forget beeing thankfull to what we have.
Jazakallah khair.:ma:

Patricia(Aisha)

Assalamu Aleikum

Today I was feeling a bit down. On my way to work I was crying and ask Allah for help, guidance and strenght.

As soon as I got to work I went straight to TurntoIslam website and saw this wonderful message. I did read the book, but apperently I need to read it again.

Anyway just to say that after reading this message I felt much, much better.

Thank you sister for this.

Barakallahu Fik

Aisha

abdellah007

salam

salam alaykum brothers and sisters,

masha allah it s good to watch it, i hope every sister or brother who is sad right now could join this thread.

wassalam

noorunnisa24434

Dont be sad

Assalamuwalaikum,

As far as this video it says dont be sad.But people who face the problem cannot keepout without thinking.People feel more if they are punished without their mistakes.

Regards
Noor

aisha16

:salam2: :blackhijab:
Mashallah,wonderful vedio,Ithink that's always the Satan who reminds us of what we don't have to forget beeing thankfull to what we have.
Jazakallah khair.:ma:

You're right depression is from shaytan!!!

Wa iyyakum

Assalamu Aleikum

Today I was feeling a bit down. On my way to work I was crying and ask Allah for help, guidance and strenght.

As soon as I got to work I went straight to TurntoIslam website and saw this wonderful message. I did read the book, but apperently I need to read it again.

Anyway just to say that after reading this message I felt much, much better.

Thank you sister for this.

Barakallahu Fik

Aisha

Alhamdulilah sis glad that it helped you out so much!!! Masha'Allah, smile sister! Always smile! :)

salam alaykum brothers and sisters,

masha allah it s good to watch it, i hope every sister or brother who is sad right now could join this thread.

wassalam

Me too!! :)

:salam2:

JazakAllah khair , i needed this

Alhamdulilah!

Assalamuwalaikum,

As far as this video it says dont be sad.But people who face the problem cannot keepout without thinking.People feel more if they are punished without their mistakes.

Regards
Noor

JazaakAllah! True

aisha16

You know, someone mentioned: we SHOULD be sad, but for certain things. Like the state of the ummah, etc. But brothers and sisters this video touches on those trials and tests we face in life, and that insha'Allah we can be patient through! Have sabr, for Allah loves the patient. :)

And the ummah we MUST keep in our duas, because there are many brothers and sisters who are going through pain, and are suffering more than we can ever imagine! Let us remember them in our duas! Insha'Allah. :)

JazaakAllah

sharaz

Fear Allah
Salaam,

Great video, we should thank Allah for what we have and what Allah has given us in the past.

aisha16

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: This sends out a great Message. but still no matter how happy i may be I am always usually sad. why? because of our brothers and sisters out there who get killed day after day. it hurts to know that you can do absolutely nothing to help them.
I'm sorry but no matter what, i don't think i will be happy until i know my brothers/sisters of Islam are safe and sound.
I'm only 16 but i go to school to help my brothers and sisters and also Islam.
this is a sad world and i am sorry i am bringing up sad ideas but this is reality!
one tape might make you happy but the truth is still there and always will be.

Everyday, i feel like going crazy because of how much i think about the world and others.:tti_sister:

aisha16

Palestine---yes, we should worry about the ummah. But cheer up also, because the help of Allah is near!! AND IF WE HELP OURSELVES and CHANGE OUR OWN CONDITION, then victory will be given to us by Allah!! Insha'Allah

Hai muslim--you are welcome. :)