don't know what to do

justmuslim

Asalamu alaykum to all

I really don't know what to do but i do need your advice. those of u who don't know me i'm in my 3rd yr of univ. i have been good student and mansha allah try to be good muslim too. but lately something change. i lost concentration, or focus i try to push myself and study hard but by the time i finish the page i don't remember anything from that page. i try to pray qiyam but couldn't get up these days. i don't do any sin or atleast i try not to.
people say your sins tight u if u can't get up for qiyamulayl or any salad.
but i don't know any sin that i do . maybe my emaan became weak. did not knw what to do. any advise and is there any one tht have or had same problem. pls make dua or remember me your dua this holy month.

wasalamu alaykum

BintMuhammad

Staff member
Wa alaikumussalaam,

With regard to your studies. You might find this useful Insha Allaah 20 Exam Tips for Students

About not being able to pray, I guess everyone today have experienced getting lazy sometimes and would slack off from his/her religious duties but always remember that we are accountable for the things we've done and things that we did not do. Remember that you fear and love Allaah swt. As I've said in one of my previous replies, scaring myself with what's in the next dimension (death) really works. :p

palestine

Servant of Allah
Asalamu alaykum to all

I really don't know what to do but i do need your advice. those of u who don't know me i'm in my 3rd yr of univ. i have been good student and mansha allah try to be good muslim too. but lately something change. i lost concentration, or focus i try to push myself and study hard but by the time i finish the page i don't remember anything from that page. i try to pray qiyam but couldn't get up these days. i don't do any sin or atleast i try not to.
people say your sins tight u if u can't get up for qiyamulayl or any salad.
but i don't know any sin that i do . maybe my emaan became weak. did not knw what to do. any advise and is there any one tht have or had same problem. pls make dua or remember me your dua this holy month.

wasalamu alaykum
:salam2: dear brother/sister you may not know what sin you've committed but look back and think.... i think it was imam bukhari (not sure) any how one day as he was walking he has the heel of a lady, and so the next day he forgot everything he had memorized before. so try not to look at people on the streets who wear tight clothings and such. Whenever your eyes look, remember and turn away. inshaAllah you can defeat shaytan. There is always hope like the saying "without hope the heart would break." sincerely your sister in Islam.:salam2: :tti_sister: :hijabi:

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear brother/sister you may not know what sin you've committed but look back and think.... i think it was imam bukhari (not sure) any how one day as he was walking he has the heel of a lady, and so the next day he forgot everything he had memorized before. so try not to look at people on the streets who wear tight clothings and such. Whenever your eyes look, remember and turn away. inshaAllah you can defeat shaytan. There is always hope like the saying "without hope the heart would break." sincerely your sister in Islam.:salam2: :tti_sister: :hijabi:

i meant "he saw, not he has."

muslimguy

:salam2: Brother, I feel you, I get some of thoose feelings sometimes too, and the unfortunate thing is that the muslims that are around us in the Univ. make the situation even worse. but anyways, just keep on making Duaa to Allah and ask him for help.

oh by the way I am in my Junior year too. so try not to get behind on your classes. and may Allah make it easy on all of the Muslims ameen.:salah:

:salam2:

justmuslim

jazakallah khayran both of u, and my Allah reward u and make u ajar.
and bythe way palestin i'm not a gay so no need to look female and the men nothing that attractive to lol but i will keep my eyes on me insha allah

wasalamu alaykum wr wb