Download about Islam Here-for Reverts-

Nayyararsi

Kashmiri Brother
welli dont know which scholor ur following.perhaps hanafi i guess
chekc out this link http://www.hasnain.net/books/womenprayer.htm
a woman should always be modest no matter where she is and this includes in the prayer as well

The woman should keep her limbs close to her body during bowing and prostration, and not spread them out, because this is more modest and covering. (Al-Mughni, 2/258)
Al-Nawawi said: ¡°In his
Al-Mukhtasar, Ash-Shafi`i said that there is no difference between men and women in Prayer, except that women should keep the parts of their bodies close to one another, and they should make their stomachs touch their thighs during prostration. This is more covering and preferable in bowing and the rest of the Prayer as well.¡± (Al-Majmu`, 3/429)
I agree with you sister that women have to be modest and keep body parts close but all the rest actions are the same and it is the hanafi scholars who say that there are many differences.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
Dear sister in ISLAM,
For your kind information our local IMAM also says there is not a single authentic Hadith which says position of body parts in salah for men and women are different. Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) says to both male and female, ''Pray in ways you see me to pray''.

What you mentioned here is applicable only when women are praying in places where man can see them. Suppose you are praying in a market place, street or garden for some reason. In that case you arm and feet should be close to the body. This ruling was applied in EID prayer for the woman. Remember Prophet Muhammad (PBUH) also asked woman to come for EID prayer for praying even you are in your monthly cycle. So ruling of our prophet (PBUH) must be applied only where He applied it. We cannot generalize this.

:salam2:
Local Imam... haan !!!

Well... what you are saying is that women prayers are of 2 types. - or - Women can pray in 2 differnet ways - right?
Suppose a women is praying inside her house so she praying in one way then a man comes inside somehow so now she changes her praying to a second way. Then this man goes out of the house, so she changes back to the first way.
Am I correct in putting it this way?
:wasalam:

zbhotto

Banned
I donot believe anyone of you. You all know nothing about ISLALM. Our imam has degree from university of Madina. He is nothing less than Dr. Zakir Naik. Ask the top scholar in ISLAM. There is no difference in the way of praying for men and woman. Scholars are not divided on this issue.

When woman are praying in public places they should keep their arm very close to their body while in Ruku/sijda. That's it.

I cannot give you the evidence what our imam gave us. I cannot memorize whatever evidences he shows in his halaqa.

revert2007

Love Fishing
I donot believe anyone of you. You all know nothing about ISLALM. Our imam has degree from university of Madina. He is nothing less than Dr. Zakir Naik. Ask the top scholar in ISLAM. There is no difference in the way of praying for men and woman. Scholars are not divided on this issue.

When woman are praying in public places they should keep their arm very close to their body while in Ruku/sijda. That's it.

I cannot give you the evidence what our imam gave us. I cannot memorize whatever evidences he shows in his halaqa.

no evidence...????????so what about the imam.many countries invent their own rules and not following the prophet's sunnah.just because ur imam said so..it doesnt makes things right.by the way,why are u so concern about women praying.it is our responsibility.if u check any women's book on how to pray or any links how the women pray...they said the same things .there is no much difference but just keep ur arms and feet close.ur think we just need to be modest when there is no man.
if that is the case i dont hv to cover my awra when am praying in my room where there is no man.u must be modest infront of Allah as well.so ur words are not valid and u failed to gv proof.as a revert i had done many readings and many solehah muslimahs taught me how to pray.

zbhotto

Banned
no evidence...????????so what about the imam.many countries invent their own rules and not following the prophet's sunnah.just because ur imam said so..it doesnt makes things right.

Your new thread "Important How woman pray" has sufficient materials for you to be convinced and agreed with what I said before.

revert2007

Love Fishing
Assalamaulium to all sisters and brothers.
I would like to share this link with.Perhaps it will help u to learn how to pray and so on.There are materials in ppt format as well as pdf format.Download and increase ur iman. :hearts::hearts::hearts:

Download

here are some links on how to pray

Link1

Link2

Youtube Video(7videos)

Salah and Ablution Materials For Reverts

Manner of Ablution (flash format.can be downloaded)

Beginners Prayer (flash format.can be downloaded)

Advanced Level Prayer (flash format.can be downloaded)

The Importance of Prayer in Islam (Q&A)

Beginners Prayer (from islamic finder.flash format.also can download the athan software here) RECOMENDED

Perform Salah Correctly

Difference in Salah

According to Prophet

Here is the flash (thanx to Sis Renee for sharing this link)

This is the book that my husband and I have compiled together. :hearts:

This is a good webiste in learning quran.I myself using it.U can click at each word and listen to its pronuncation.Or click at the small icon to listen to the whole ayah.

Learn Quran

Welcome to QuranExplorer.com where you can Listen to the Quran Recitation and Translation online in Arabic, English, and Urdu.

• Arabic audio recitation from 6 famous Qaris
  • Arabic text with translations in 7 languages
  • Audio Translations in English and Urdu
  • Sura, Verse, Juz, & Qari selection options
  • Easy Navigation and Streaming Audio
  • Easy to read font with adjustable sizes
  • Custom font developed for IndoPak script
  • Automatically Bookmarks your progress
  • Color Coded Tajweed Rules
  • No programs to download
QURANEXPLORER

p.s thanx to sister saralou for sharing this link with me.
This is a good book for beginner who wants to learn the Quran Arabic.(RECOMENDED)
listen to the pronuncation of the letters at this link (RECOMENDED)
Word-for-word syntax and morphology of the Holy Quran.(RECOMENDED)

Al Quran: Word for Word Translation (Arabic and English) (RECOMENDED)