Dozens of Afghan Civilians Massacred By NATO Air Strikes

autumn

Strength in Unity
:salam2:

Crazy air strikes launched blindly by the despairing foreign invaders, killed a number of civilians including women and children, on Thursday, in South Afghanistan a region which was most hit by violence, an Afghan official said.

"In an air strike lunched by the foreign forces, a number of civilians which included women and children were killed," Assadullah Shirzad, the provincial police chief told AFP.

Shirzad did not mention the number of victims specifically but local residents claimed that at least 25 civilians were killed.

"I saw several dead bodies transported by the local people to the capital of the province," Shirzad said.

Local residents said that 25 civilians were killed and they carried 16 corpses which included women and children to the governor’s office to protest the massacre.

"We brought 16 corpses here to be shown to the governor and proved that they, the civilians were killed, however the real number of killed is higher than this," a local resident Abdul Rahim told the AFP by telephone.

The invaders who were allied under the International Security Assistance Force (ISAF) headed by NATO stated that they “knew about the incidents” but they were unable to confirm the civilian deaths.

The ISAF said it was still investigating the incident.

The presence of the international forces in Afghanistan continues to harvest hard criticisms from various parties, especially since these forces committed the slaughter in the village of Azizabad last August which killed 90 people, including children. This is because, in the 7 years of the foreign occupation of Afghanistan, it only produced instability and deteriorated the human condition of the people of Afghanistan.

Salaam,

Inna lahi wanna ilhai rajihoon.

Brothers and sisters, the killing of innocent Muslims by the kuffar is a reality. God knows best what other killings they commit but does not get reported. We need to unite, make dua for our oppressed Muslims and the jihad they are facing. This is a reminder to myself as well....let us increase our donation and spend our wealth for the cause of Allah swt.

Islamic Relief is a good organization to donate to.

http://www.irw.org/

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

thank you brothers...we do need to unite..thats the only way we stand..United we Stand and divided we will fall...so dont fall into the trap of the enemies who want us to be divided. support for one another.

GAZIJA

Staff member
and amazingly no one is replying to such posts :) and have a look at this
http://www.turntoislam.com/forum/showthread.php?p=274212&posted=1#post274212

I think we shud start looking at both sides of picture else ....................

Indeed a brutal attack by Peacefull forces

comon, why would we accuse forces who are protecting civilians from the bad,bad taliban??? It is taliban fault that the "peace-keepers" wanted to protect those innocente afgans from the "krazy-jihadi". U know that talibans are killing their own people, because they can take that "peace-keepers" are trowing flowers at them. how can we acuse somebody who came all the way from USA just to help those poor women, who do not have any rights, who are speaking only when they allowed to speak, who are not allowed to eat what they want...it doesnt make sense anymore:SMILY286:

Bold fact

Salaam,

Over the past 200 years no Muslim state has ever attacked the West. The European superpowers and the United States have always been the aggressors and not those under attack. Their killing rate of Muslims speaks for itself. The West was and is much more violent than the Muslim world. The problem of our era is not the violence of Muslims but the violence of Western countries & their allies.

A Muslim must be careful with the news he/she reads news from a corrupt Musliim, but he/she must be even more careful when he/she reads news from kuffar organizations & journalists. In many cases, the West tries to create hatred in our hearts & make us divided from such people as the Taliban, Wahabis, Hamas, etc - when in fact many of them are fighting the oppressors.

autumn

Strength in Unity
comon, why would we accuse forces who are protecting civilians from the bad,bad taliban??? It is taliban fault that the "peace-keepers" wanted to protect those innocente afgans from the "krazy-jihadi". U know that talibans are killing their own people, because they can take that "peace-keepers" are trowing flowers at them. how can we acuse somebody who came all the way from USA just to help those poor women, who do not have any rights, who are speaking only when they allowed to speak, who are not allowed to eat what they want...it doesnt make sense anymore:SMILY286:

:salam2:

are they protecting civilians???????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! civilians HATE them...you got that???????????? they are not killing their own people...the american forces are the ones killing civilians beacuse you got that?? they are not trained..they shoot anybody..and indeed Afghans want them to leave Afghanistan because they are not welcomed...the kill the people because why should they care??? why in the world do they come all the way?? because they are causing more destruction. help the poor women in WHAT?? to rape them????? kill them??? thats what it can mean.. who are not allowed to eat when they want?? pls im from Afgahnistan and that is very untrue..whatever you have heard are lies...it doesnt make sense to you cause your asleep...wake up..its reality....(im sorry i dont mean any offence brother and i dont mean to be rude)

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

Alhamdulillah am given this chance to apologize to brother GAZIJA and i have to say brother im truly sorry for the manner in which i conveyed my message above. that was very disrespectful of me..and i really didnt mean it to sound as rude as it does sound now.

AlQurtubi

Banned
i think the response of sister autumn was natural and was with sincerity. She was unable to control his feelings as something incorrect words were said against innocent muslims.

I recall the song "have you heard?", by Zain bikha. We need to support Mujahideen morally, financially and verbally.