Dr. Norman Finkelstein ?

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
Assalam Alaikom ,

I saw this video on YouTube and this is my first time to hear about this man . I looked for information about him and I got that he is a Jew . I thought he is a Muslim !

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zgzVE-PzCaY

I really wanna know what you know and think about him ?
I liked what he said to that girl , he said what our leaders couldn't say .

Thanks in advance !

Fatima ^

ShyHijabi

Anyone who's name ends in -stein is basically a Jew, usually of Eastern European ethicity. I agree completely with this man's opinion...as my grandparents were survivors of the holocaust I am particularly sensitive to holocaust deniers. However it has long been time for Jews to speak out against the holocaust being committed by the Israelis on Palestinians.

I can't tell you how many loud and explosive arguments I have gotten in with Zionists and they try to play the holocaust card. So I tell them that basically they are no different than the Nazis, that they are saying a people deserves land and riches because they are "Chosen" and that they are using that as an excuse to "ethnically cleanse" the area of the native population.

weakslave

He came here to our town, he definitely speaks the truth, or as much as he knows of it. Definitely the most knowledgable man on the Palestinian-Israeli issue that I have ever come across.

I wish Allaah guides him to Islaam.

arzafar

he's a jew (not a Jew) but still even then i cant 'like' him although he speaks the truth about this matter. However, he doesn't say that the state of Israel shouldn't exist which is what any balanced person would say.

I dont think Israel-Palestinian is a religious conflict even though many people like to do that to show that it's not solvable. And arab countries egypt, jordan, saudia and syria have all played their part in making this mess. So Muslims are responsible for the humiliation that we face today. That the land of the prophets, is in the hands of the killers of the prophets; a nation that has been cursed by Allah (swt) and the prophets Dawood, Musa, Isa Masih (peace be upon them all).

The state of Israel is an anomaly, an injustice to the local population whose wishes were not taken into account during any stage of the partition. you cant establish peace; you can only establish justice and peace will follow. Today Israelis have the power and they are flourishing but tomorrow when Palestinians have power and they will establish justice, this anomaly may well be removed.