Dream??Help

FreePalestine93

Salam

Ok well i was trying to sleep. All of sudden so much air was pushing against me and heard weird nosies also i Couldn't move i tryed to get up and i was screaming but no words were coming out. i was awake when this happend i was saying the faltha when this was happening ,and i looked up this and i found sleep paralysis??,and i was wondering was this Caused By The Jin?

zinirah

you know this same thing happened to me...I asked about this and they said I was a victim of Black magic...that someone was trying to control me...but i was thinking who would want to do this to me...maybe this is your same situation..i will try to find more about it...

ruki4eva

Muslim Unity...
Salam

Ok well i was trying to sleep. All of sudden so much air was pushing against me and heard weird nosies also i Couldn't move i tryed to get up and i was screaming but no words were coming out. i was awake when this happend i was saying the faltha when this was happening ,and i looked up this and i found sleep paralysis??,and i was wondering was this Caused By The Jin?

:salam2:
May Allah help you im sorry i don't know the answer.
but i would like to welcome you :)
Welcome to the site
hope you benefit from it inshaAllah
Enjoy your stay
hopefully some brothers and sisters could answer your question

:wasalam:

FreePalestine93

you know this same thing happened to me...I asked about this and they said I was a victim of Black magic...that someone was trying to control me...but i was thinking who would want to do this to me...maybe this is your same situation..i will try to find more about it...

oo its scary Right?

zinirah

maybe they were holding us down and taking our breathe?

I found something about this....it seems that this happens to manyy people...
the formal name for what you are experiencing is Sleep Paralysis, and fortunately, it is not dangerous or even anything to be overly disturbed by. During each of our REM (dreaming) periods of sleep, the body becomes temporarily paralyzed so that we don’t act out our dreams. Occasionally when we wake up after dreaming, though, our bodies don’t wake up with us—they “stay asleep.” When this happens, we give commands for movement to our bodies, but our bodies won’t respond. Naturally this is disturbing and we can panic—we fear we will never get our movement back. These experiences usually are ended by a bed partner touching the body and nudging it to full wakefulness, or, as in your case, by a seemingly superhuman effort by the dreamer to awaken.

Sometimes we only partially arouse while the body stays paralyzed, and we continue dreaming. This is when sleep paralysis is very confusing. For example, we can awaken and see the outlines of our room, but then we may also dream that we see an intruder. Intruder dreams are common in conjunction with sleep paralysis, and they are known to be exceptionally frightening.

Occasions of sleep paralysis typically are infrequent enough—and of short enough duration when they do occur—that sleep doctors do not prescribe medication to prevent them. Sleep paralysis can be annoying and frightening, but most physicians prescribe relaxation during the event, coupled with a patient will to awaken oneself.

The trick to getting comfortable with these experiences is to recognize that they are entirely natural. They last only a minute or two (most last only a few seconds), and no one has ever “stayed paralyzed.” Try to keep yourself calm during the experience. Also, after you get more comfortable, you may even try to enjoy these periods of consciousness mixed with REM sleep—known as lucid dreaming—and see if you can’t make a happy ending to your dream…

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
Assalamu alaikum:)

WELCOME to the site and InshaAllah I am hoping that you BENEFIT from it GREATLY:D

I dont know the answer to your question but I just though I would welcome you:)
I ask Allah to help you with this. I also suggest that you read, Surah: AN-NAS, AL-FALAQ, AL-IKHLAS(3 times each) and Ayatul Kurs, and the last two verses of Al-Baqra. InshaAllah that should help:)
Wasalamu Alaikum!
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

FreePalestine93

I found something about this....it seems that this happens to manyy people...
the formal name for what you are experiencing is Sleep Paralysis, and fortunately, it is not dangerous or even anything to be overly disturbed by. During each of our REM (dreaming) periods of sleep, the body becomes temporarily paralyzed so that we don’t act out our dreams. Occasionally when we wake up after dreaming, though, our bodies don’t wake up with us—they “stay asleep.” When this happens, we give commands for movement to our bodies, but our bodies won’t respond. Naturally this is disturbing and we can panic—we fear we will never get our movement back. These experiences usually are ended by a bed partner touching the body and nudging it to full wakefulness, or, as in your case, by a seemingly superhuman effort by the dreamer to awaken.

Sometimes we only partially arouse while the body stays paralyzed, and we continue dreaming. This is when sleep paralysis is very confusing. For example, we can awaken and see the outlines of our room, but then we may also dream that we see an intruder. Intruder dreams are common in conjunction with sleep paralysis, and they are known to be exceptionally frightening.

Occasions of sleep paralysis typically are infrequent enough—and of short enough duration when they do occur—that sleep doctors do not prescribe medication to prevent them. Sleep paralysis can be annoying and frightening, but most physicians prescribe relaxation during the event, coupled with a patient will to awaken oneself.

The trick to getting comfortable with these experiences is to recognize that they are entirely natural. They last only a minute or two (most last only a few seconds), and no one has ever “stayed paralyzed.” Try to keep yourself calm during the experience. Also, after you get more comfortable, you may even try to enjoy these periods of consciousness mixed with REM sleep—known as lucid dreaming—and see if you can’t make a happy ending to your dream…

But thats what The white people believe if you look it up right in wiki on the bottem it says folklore it shows a bunch of cultures and one of them says pakastani and they beilve that its caused by the jin due to black magic???? i am confused

FreePalestine93

Assalamu alaikum:)

WELCOME to the site and InshaAllah I am hoping that you BENEFIT from it GREATLY:D

I dont know the answer to your question but I just though I would welcome you:)
I ask Allah to help you with this. I also suggest that you read, Surah: AN-NAS, AL-FALAQ, AL-IKHLAS(3 times each) and Ayatul Kurs, and the last two verses of Al-Baqra. InshaAllah that should help:)
Wasalamu Alaikum!
Allah hafiz NOW and ALWAYS:)

thanks im reading every possible surah i can

zinirah

But thats what The white people believe if you look it up right in wiki on the bottem it says folklore it shows a bunch of cultures and one of them says pakastani and they beilve that its caused by the jin due to black magic???? i am confused

Yeaaah...you are right...
i dont know what to believe...
what to believe...i idont know!!!Ahh this is bothering me...anyways the best thing to do is read ayat ul kursi before going to bed, and also to read the 4 in the back.

ummu thany

sister in islam
Salam

welcome to the TTI family. Most of the dreams comes from shaihithan. before go to bed recite du'as,Ayathul Qurci and qul surahs regularly. insha Allah evry thing will be fine.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
I do have this until now...whenever I sleep after Asr prayer or after Fajr prayer between 8 - 10am. Some "expert" said this jinn was inherited from my family member...Allah knows best. But ever since I practice reading ayatul Qursi after every fard salat I find this "thing" rarely come to me.

My advise is everytime this thing come to you quickly read ayatul Qursi...sometime by the time you said "bismillah..." it already gone. InshAllah. You can also practice reading they called it "3 Qul", Surah al-Ikhlas, al-Falaq and an-Naas before going to bed.

Nurain

Asalamu alaykum sister

I always get this. Its satan no less. Many people get this. But now I read ayat kursi and it helps. You find that your voice does not come out. The last one I had (weeks ago) was so bad, I thought i was dying. So I remembered Allaah greatly. Although on some occassions my sister notice me struggling she would shake me before.

Alhamdu lillah now no more. Try to take wudhoo and read the relevant surahs before sleep. An angel will come look over you in sha Allaah.

runayrus

Yearning Slave

Virtues of Ayatul Kursi

Imam Darmi writes that the Devil flees from a home in which Ayat al-Kursi is recited, and does not return until the next morning.

Abu Sanan (Allah be well pleased with him) reported that whomsoever reads the first four verses of Surat al-Baqarah, Ayat al-Kursi, and then the last three verses of Surat al-Baqarah will not forget the Quran.

Ishaq added that whatever one learns, would not be forgotten.

Asma’ bint Yazid (Allah be well pleased with her) reported that the Prophet (Allah bless him and give him peace) said that al-ism al-a‘zam (The greatest name of Allah Most High) is contained within Ayat al-Kursi.

[Darmi: Chapter Fada’il al-Quran. Imam Darmi]

gazkour

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato

I did experience the same at the time when I was deciding to convert to Islam from Christianity. It was very scary. Alhamdulillah it stopped once I became muslim. I could feel the noise in my ears of like a thousand evil voices speaking at the same time. They were like evil spirits and I could feel they wanted to take my spirit. It's like they were on top of me stopping me from breathing.

I think 'Sleep Paralysis' is just another 'medical term'. In my opinion is all spiritual. There is a whole unseen world out there that we just forget about; we are just too busy with the material.

Always read your ayats before going to bed.

May Allah guide us and protect us all.

Assalamo alikom wa rahmato Allahi wa barakato