Dream??Help

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
maybe its jinn or black magic.

but as u said u recited Quran verses, i think its a physiological problem.

maybe u was very sleepy but u were not sleeping and thinking of something. so the mind sleeps while u r awake.

and then u dont have control over ur body.

Allah knows best

munawarah

assalaamu alaykum wa rahmatullah

i thought that only i experienced this 'sleep paralysis' thing,
and i never talked to anyone about it..

jazakalla khair for your answer zinirah (2nd post)

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Asalamu alaykum sister

I always get this. Its satan no less. Many people get this. But now I read ayat kursi and it helps. You find that your voice does not come out. The last one I had (weeks ago) was so bad, I thought i was dying. So I remembered Allaah greatly. Although on some occassions my sister notice me struggling she would shake me before.

Alhamdu lillah now no more. Try to take wudhoo and read the relevant surahs before sleep. An angel will come look over you in sha Allaah.

Same to me, I thought I would die. It is true, Qursi really works.

Nurain

Asalamu alaykum

I just got this again today, before I'm typing this when I was asleep. I said LAA HAWLA WA LA QUATA ILLAH BILLAH many times before I could get up. "They" were mocking me, like challenging me to get up by calling my name repeatedly.

Wassalam

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Asalamu alaykum

I just got this again today, before I'm typing this when I was asleep. I said LAA HAWLA WA LA QUATA ILLAH BILLAH many times before I could get up. "They" were mocking me, like challenging me to get up by calling my name repeatedly.

Wassalam

Take wudhu before going to sleep, read Ayatul Qursi and Surah: Al-Ikhlas, Al-Falaq and An-Naas. Whenever I do this I don't get this things.

allah is with me

Rabana Wa laqal Hamd
well, i guess you are very close to allah, so allah wanted to test, that weather willl you leave islam , or what, or jin ,wanted to remove you from allah's path.. and whenever this happens, you read ayat_al_kursi

hafsa-sally

salam alaykom
i would like to say many things:
1-pleaze don't forget that everything in this world is created by God (swt),so nice dreams and nightmars even love, emotions and feelings are created by ALLAH.
2-pleaze also remember that the Jinn can not harm a muslim or a believer as long as he believe and mention God frequently.
3-remember that everything happening around us is from God's plans.

so if you believe in those things don't let satan/ shaytan tells you that bad things are due to jinn becauze jinn are also creators controled by God and as human they are also divided into believers and non-believers.

so, if you had a nightmare just remember it can't hurt you or change anything in your life and especialy IT'S NOT MADE BY JINN AND YOU ARE NOT TOUCH BY IT.

weakslave

salam alaykom
i would like to say many things:
1-pleaze don't forget that everything in this world is created by God (swt),so nice dreams and nightmars even love, emotions and feelings are created by ALLAH.
2-pleaze also remember that the Jinn can not harm a muslim or a believer as long as he believe and mention God frequently.
3-remember that everything happening around us is from God's plans.

so if you believe in those things don't let satan/ shaytan tells you that bad things are due to jinn becauze jinn are also creators controled by God and as human they are also divided into believers and non-believers.

so, if you had a nightmare just remember it can't hurt you or change anything in your life and especialy IT'S NOT MADE BY JINN AND YOU ARE NOT TOUCH BY IT.

:wasalam:

Everything that you said is true. Except the part about the jinn not creating nightmares. Messenger of Allaah (SAAWS) said to us that dreams are of 3 categories:

1. Those from Allaah - the good dreams, the meaningful ones
2. Those that are a mixture of a person's daily life
3. Those that are from the shaytaan

http://searchtruth.com/book_display.php?book=029&translator=2&start=0&number=5621#5621

Of course Allaah is the source of all things, however Allaah uses creation to accomplish certain things. For example, it was the will of Allaah that a shaytaan present to you an evil dream or nightmare. Allaah created shaytaan and this is one of the things he can do.

you can read more here:

http://islamqa.com/en/ref/6537
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/67624
http://islamqa.com/en/ref/25768