DREAM PLACE

Fatima S.Ar

Happiness = Islam
nice question ^_^
I think I live in a place which most of muslims have dream to be here
but about me I wanna go to Malaysia and Turkey ..

IHearIslam

make dua 4 ma finals
My Dream place is: "Jannah"

MINE TOOOO.....but akhi I think she meant in this dunya:)

and my dream place in this dunya is: MAkkah!!! inshaAllah someday ONE day!! for hajj....I want to be in the blessed cities!!:D
thats my dream, the reason I chose is obvious;)
nice thread...jazakaAllah khairan for posting:D:D:D

Allah hafiz now and alwaysss:D:D:D:D

jellybalboa

:salam2:Everyone

Just want to take a survey of everyone

1 what is the #1 place you want visit and why
after pondering for a long time, i could not come up with an answer, the only thing i really thought was a real dream place for me is to be in a happy home with my mother and father

Hamzabutt43

Brother/Sister i want to visit Makkah and Madina! And even i want to die there so that my body can be burried there in jannat-ul-baqi with the graves of Family members and Sahabas of RasoolALLAH( peace be upon him)!

BetAmakeR

Love Allah
I also want to go to Mecca and Madinah... Also Jerusalem/Palestine if there is no security prob there :(

sistersalina

Salam,
Well its see..I want to go to the USA and Israel just to feel how it is to live there. To be able to meet muslims there and to experience living in a minority muslim place. I know its weird but I really want to experience it. Moving on, for a dream vacation i would love to go somewhere like Turkey and Spain. Next, I think to live my life I would like to remain in Malaysia. Its one of the best countries to live as much as there is a lot of hanky panky going on. Of course, in the end I would like to end up in Jannah.

PS: nice thread by the way:)
Wassalam

Isra

aka Tree2008
Salam,
Well its see..I want to go to the USA and Israel just to feel how it is to live there. To be able to meet muslims there and to experience living in a minority muslim place. I know its weird but I really want to experience it. Moving on, for a dream vacation i would love to go somewhere like Turkey and Spain. Next, I think to live my life I would like to remain in Malaysia. Its one of the best countries to live as much as there is a lot of hanky panky going on. Of course, in the end I would like to end up in Jannah.

PS: nice thread by the way:)
Wassalam

Wa alaikom salam dear sister but really trust me you do NOT want to live here. Visit maybe but LIVE? NO! My dream is to get OUT of here as soon as possible if I am able. I know it might seem like the ideal place to be but its not. Being Muslim in this place is like being in the desert with no source of water in sight. Maybe in some places its different but I can only speak about where I live.

yakubpasha

Wa alaikom salam dear sister but really trust me you do NOT want to live here. Visit maybe but LIVE? NO! My dream is to get OUT of here as soon as possible if I am able. I know it might seem like the ideal place to be but its not. Being Muslim in this place is like being in the desert with no source of water in sight. Maybe in some places its different but I can only speak about where I live.

I politely disagree. I have been able to practice religion much better over here compared to India. Us seems backward to me compared to India, interms of dressing, metality etc. The tv shows there, the Bollywood movies. Here you can practice your religion, have a 5 foot beard and no one asks you about it. In India your friends/relatives start with oooh here is an extremist etc etc.

I love USA( not what they do etc ofcourse i hate that) - just the place

I Love Medina/Makkah

Isra

aka Tree2008
I politely disagree. I have been able to practice religion much better over here compared to India. Us seems backward to me compared to India, interms of dressing, metality etc. The tv shows there, the Bollywood movies. Here you can practice your religion, have a 5 foot beard and no one asks you about it. In India your friends/relatives start with oooh here is an extremist etc etc.

I love USA( not what they do etc ofcourse i hate that) - just the place

I Love Medina/Makkah

As salamo alaikome....

Alhamdulillah you are able to practice Islam where you live in Texas. As I said "maybe in some places its different but I can only speak about where I live". I have heard there are several Muslim communities within the USA. However where I live there are not many if I can say ANY. If there are they live away from my area as the ONLY masjid near me is over 40 miles away.

Maybe the reason I dont like living in the USA is because I was born here and just recently I have been able to open my eyes and really see beyond the "politics" of what my country has always been. I have been so disappointed in the reality of what I have learned it has tainted my feelings towards this country.

You speak about wearing a 5 foot beard and nobody asks you about it but look beyond your joy at not being noticed and realize its not because they are giving you freedom as you may think but rather its because nobody CARES about anyone else. Everyone is too busy trying to make that money or buy that big house or car or put on faces for the neighbors. Nobody really has any feeling about anything good anymore. They just dont care. How sad is that???

I am glad you are happy here though. For me its just no longer the place I wish to be.

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
I would definetly like to live in Makkah or Medinah.
Aaahh... what a dream !!!
:wasalam:

zainali

we can have all dream places that we want but the last thing that matters is peace of mind and where else can u find peace of mind except makkah and madina .

abdellah007

Just coming back from the best place every muslim love to visit: Makkah and Madinah, believe me,you will surely want to go back just after one day in your homeland.

salam

al-muslimah

Salam Alaycom,

I would love to go to Palastine since I'm dying to pray in Al-Aqsa mosque and for a place to have fun is to Costa Rica.

Walsalm:)

IslamIsTheFuture

알라후 아크바르-Allah Akbar
Salam Alekum
My dream place is Makkah and Madina.. :) I really wanna go there and live there.. Make Hajji as much as i want.. InshAllah.... Other place will be Japan and Bora Bora (such a beautiful island) :)..

drimi

Qëndrim Ismajli
Selam alejkum
My dream place to live is London ,I mean in a muslim neighbourhood,but of course I want to visit Medina and Mecca also Dubai.I have one year to finish school and I hope I'll find support to study in England.You who live in non muslim country don't complain (for example USA or UK.),because maybe you can follow sunnah better there.I live in a muslim neighbourhood who do not practise islam ,and if I try to follow a simple sunnah all people speak badly about me.Living abroad will be better for me I think ,maybe for a time.However wherever you live try to be a good muslim.