Dressing like Arab-Brothers view-Please!

:salam2:
I personally very much like dressing myself like an Arab. Their way of dressing resembles me our prophet Muhammad S.A.W. Insha-Allah that's what comes to my mind when I see them.
not muc of Maldivians dress like Arabs. Where as rarely I see some of my Maldivian brothers on the road dressed like arabs which I love verymuch. Give me you brothers suggestion on this and if it's appreciated please suggest me some online stores where I could buy exactly the original clothes as my brothers in Saudi Arabia use to wear. Plase help on this.
May Allah s.w.a always guide us to the right path. At the same time May Allah s.w.a give us good thinking power.

Hard Rock Moslem

I'm your brother
Brother Hashim, we've plenty of shop in Malaysia selling clothes you looking for. In case you visit my country, pls go to "Masjid India" area.

By the way, one day I would like to visit your place.

Jazaaka-Allah-Al Khair

:salam2:
It's very nice to hear from you. I checked some of the local shops and got one where they make it for me. but I gonna buy one in the next month. thank you brothers for your kindness. may SWA always guide us to the right path. Shukuriya.