driving test

sal12

Assalamu alaykum,
PLEASE PLEASE MAKE DUA FOR ME, IVE GOT MY DRIVING TEST TOMORROW AND I'M ABSOLUTLEY CRAPPIN IT! Anyone know any effective duas or things or anything that I can say/do before my test?? I realllllyyyyyyy want to pass.

Jazakallhu khayran

A Kashmiri

:salam2:

Best of Luck for the driving test tomorrow....

Recite this :

SUBHANNALLAZI SAKHARA LANA HAZA WAMA KUNNA MUQRENEEN, WA-INA- ILA RUBBINA LA MUNQALIBUN.

Inshallah you will pass.... Dont worry too much as it may result in you not passing the test and secondly the pedestrians being at danger...:SMILY335::SMILY335::SMILY335:

I am sure inshallah one more Driver would be added to the killer list the day after tomorrow.:eek:

Masallama

alexandra

U will pass ENSHALLAH

Enshallah...u will pass it.Just do ur best and leave all to ALLAH.Dont think much of passing the exam......Get focus and u must not care of others.B patient and wat i can tell u to say before driving test is:BISMILLAH AR RAHMAN AR RAHEEM....mention ALLAH,THE ALLMIGHTY before u start

Will make dua for u....MAY ALLAH HELP U AND BE WITH U TOMORROW.ur sister in islam SARAH

sal12

Jazakallhu khair for ur replies, i passed fist time alhamdulillah and screamed like a loon when the examiner told me! lol! I was so sure I failed it because I made daft mistakes but alhamdulillah the examiner passed me!

Ma'asalama

Al-Salam

Your Sister In Islam
Alhamdoullillah sister. Masha Allah, congratulations.

salam wa rahmat allah wa barakatou.......:tti_sister::blackhijab::hijabi::hearts:

alexandra

AL HAMDULILLAH sis.....am happy for u sis:hijabi:...I have been ppraying for u,i have made dua for u and u see,Allah always listens us.

Ur sister in islam,SARAH.MAY ALLAH GRANT U THE SUCCESS ALWAYS

jabintr786

Aslamu walaykum, i have my driving test tomorrow, i failed the last time i did soo. i have a humble request to make. i would like to help my family at times of distress as i can't at the moment. Inshallah with the help of the almighty allah tallah i will do well and succeed. My duas are with everyone whom has any type of test coming up. Please pray for me everyone. i will post my result tomorrow, whatever happens i know allah subhantaallah will do the best thing for me. Thank You everybody. Inshallah witht he help of the almighty we will all be helped through these hard times. :)
If any one needs help i have researched some duas for us all;
Rabbi zidni ilma
Rabbi ini magloobun fantasir
subhanallazi sakhara lana haza wama kuna, murqreneeh, wa ina la rubbina la munqalibun.

Thank You!