Dua desperately needed

revertmuslimah

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmahtullahi wa barakatuh dear brothers and sisters,

I am writing this on behalf of a friend of my husband, he is desperately ill with leukemia and this is the third time he has had this illness. The brother has a wife and a young daughter. His condition is worsening each day. The chemotherapy is damaging his already fragile health. He has survived by the grace of Allah the most Merciful this disease, twice already. If you could remember him in your Dua's his family would be most appreciative i'm sure. The power of sincere Dua's from Muslims is the most powerful possession we have.

I ask sincerely Allah the most Beneficent and Merciful that he has Mercy on all the believers.

Your sister in Islam
Revertmuslimah:tti_sister:

Al-Kashmiri

Staff member
An uncle of mine is in a very similar condition. May Allaah cure them both and make it easy for their families, ameen.

halah

Asalaamu alaikum wa rahmahtullahi wa barakatuh dear brothers and sisters,

I am writing this on behalf of a friend of my husband, he is desperately ill with leukemia and this is the third time he has had this illness. The brother has a wife and a young daughter. His condition is worsening each day. The chemotherapy is damaging his already fragile health. He has survived by the grace of Allah the most Merciful this disease, twice already. If you could remember him in your Dua's his family would be most appreciative i'm sure. The power of sincere Dua's from Muslims is the most powerful possession we have.

I ask sincerely Allah the most Beneficent and Merciful that he has Mercy on all the believers.

Your sister in Islam
Revertmuslimah:tti_sister:

Asslamu alaikum
Insha'allah I will,May Allah cure him and make this pain in the balance of his good deeds(Ameen)

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

May Allah give him strength and grant him a full recovery and protect him from this illness. Ameen.

Alhamdulilah

Walaykum Salam

revertmuslimah

true suffering

JazakAllahu khairan for all the people who are making Dua for the brother. It's really put my own life into perspective. I forget what suffering really is sometimes. To me its usually having to teach this one class of year 9's who I cannot stand, instead of shouting at them I told the ones who were misbehaving to go and stand outside. A lot of the time I realised I impose the suffering on myself, why should I care about their education when they wont even be quiet and sit in their seats.

May Allah allow our suffering to gain rewards.

revertmuslimah

huda2

:salam2:

May allah cure him, and give his wife and his children the strengh and the patient to deal with it. I will keep him in my duaa insha allah.

:salam2: