Dua for emplyment

Believer1985

Dua for employment

:salam2: brothers and sisters,

I have recently started applying for jobs and have received invitations to two interviews next week. :ma:I really am in need of a job, so I wanted to ask if there was any dua I cant recite that is specifically for employment? Your help will be much appreciated.

:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
:wasalam:,

there are some general duas like:

Rabbi inni limaa anzalta ilayya min khayrin faqeer. [28:24]
"my Lord! Truly, I am in need of whatever good that You bestow on me!"

Rabb inniy maghloobun fantasir
(O Allah, I am overpowered, so help me).

may Allah help you.

Janaan

ربنا اغفر لنا ذنوبنا
Staff member
I don't think there are specific du'aa for employment, but this du'as might help:

"Allahu la sahlan illa ma ja'altahu sahla, wa anta taj'alul huzni idhaa maa shi'ta sahlaa"

"Allahumma 'alaa ma tashaau qadeer, wa anta hasbunallahu wa ni'mal wakeel"

you can also recite nabi Musa A.s's du'aa- it's surah Taha(20) verses 25-28.

And Insh'allah i'll also make du'aa for you that Allah Swt helps you, for He only, knows what's best for you.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I need them, too. Insha'Allah, we will both secure steady and worthwhile employment.

saifkhan

abd-Allah
:salam2: brothers and sisters,

I have recently started applying for jobs and have received invitations to two interviews next week. :ma:I really am in need of a job, so I wanted to ask if there was any dua I cant recite that is specifically for employment? Your help will be much appreciated.

:wasalam:
:tti_sister:

Assalamu Alaikum warahmatullahi wabarakatuhu

Hope that all of us are in the best state of Eeman and health,inshaa'Allah.

I've a practical experience about asking something(Job like something or higher studies..after finishing my Graduation) from Allah SWT.
When we deserve something, like when we become Graduate, we deserve a job. But if we dont ask from Allah SWT the chance of getting what we deserve is 100%. Surely we'll get what we deserve or for what we've taken preparation/we are able to do.

But when we ask for Allah SWT for help, or to get something we need/deserve, the chance of getting that is 50%. the question is WHY?

It is because when we ask for Allah's SWT help, He will keep something BEST, more than our imagination,more than our ability/eligibility. So, if that is right for what u were looking, u'll get it,but if somethings better, Allah will surely select it for u.Like if we ask Allah SWT for something eg. a job of $500k, but need it in urgent. But may be Allah has kept something more better than that but the right time will come some after. Its a great trial of Sabr also,test of our eeman....we need to pass that test....sister...inshaa'Allah we'll.
It was from my practical experience,when I was going through indecision and finally he has shown me a path.

Actuallay, some of my frnds,after completing their graduation,looking for job and get frustrated and ask me what should they do(how to highlight my CV,how to face a interview)? So, after thinking a while a give them(individually) this suggestion(firstly observed for my case).Some of them realized and some were silent. May be some of them will be slowly regenerate their eeman.....Inshaa'Allah.Whenever I get chance I work on them ,try to influence them,try to convince them that Islam is HAQ'.

May Allah SWT guide us All and bless us with His boundless mercy.
Jazakallahu Khair barakallahu feeke
wassalamu alaikum warahmatullah
Your Brother in Islam