Dua for me

Abdullah5576

Asalamulaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatu. Brothers and Sisters in Islam, I am very young merely 13 years old. I live in the West and my only true best friend is the Qur'an, surely it wont abandon me after death. Its my love for the Qur'an that im requesting you make dua for me. You see, ever since i was around 7 i developed a stutter, that stutter has followed me since. Its soo hard to read Qur'an because i always stutter. I dream of becoming a scholar and imam but how will that happen if i always stutter? Oh brothers and sisters, please ask Allah SWT to heal my stutter and bring eloquence to my speech.

1. The Most Beneficent (Allah)!

2. Has taught (you mankind) the Qur'an (by His Mercy).

3. He created man.

4. He taught him eloquent speech.

Ask Allah to let me be of those with eloquent speech so i can become an Imam and wont be afraid to speak. I want to live up to my name..Abdullah, the Servant/Slave of Allah. May Allah bless all who read this and may Allah bless those who go out of their way to make Dua for me. Jazakallah Kahir.

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
May Allah bless you and your parents. may Allah remove that stutter and may He grant you eloquence in speech and honesty in your actions. may Allah make us among those who are upon straight path. aameen.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Asalamulaykum Warahmatullah Wabarakatu. Brothers and Sisters in Islam, I am very young merely 13 years old. I live in the West and my only true best friend is the Qur'an, surely it wont abandon me after death. Its my love for the Qur'an that im requesting you make dua for me. You see, ever since i was around 7 i developed a stutter, that stutter has followed me since. Its soo hard to read Qur'an because i always stutter. I dream of becoming a scholar and imam but how will that happen if i always stutter? Oh brothers and sisters, please ask Allah SWT to heal my stutter and bring eloquence to my speech.

1. The Most Beneficent (Allah)!

2. Has taught (you mankind) the Qur'an (by His Mercy).

3. He created man.

4. He taught him eloquent speech.

Ask Allah to let me be of those with eloquent speech so i can become an Imam and wont be afraid to speak. I want to live up to my name..Abdullah, the Servant/Slave of Allah. May Allah bless all who read this and may Allah bless those who go out of their way to make Dua for me. Jazakallah Kahir.

WALIKUMUSALAM WAREHMATULLAHI WABARAKATUHU...

MASHALLAH Brother, I'm glad to hear that you are so devoted...do not be disheartened

It is narrated that Rasulullah Sallallahu ‘alaihi wasallam said: “He who is skillful in reciting the Qur’an is with the unveiled, honorable, and pious, and he who stutters when reading the Qur’an, and its recitation is difficult upon him, will receive two rewards.”
(Bukhari)

Make Du'a .. do not stop yourself from being a scholar or imam because of the stutter..

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU AND HELP YOU IN BECOMING A SCHOLAR AND IMAM.....

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

InshaAllah, I will make dua. ( keep reciting no matter what, no matter how hard, the angels of Allah are with you)

Sister Zohra

Assalamu Alaikum,

Masha'Allah, brother. Many 13-year-olds I know do not worry about doing something so noble for the sake of Allah. I will sincerely make du'a for you brother, insha'Allah.

Also, I strongly encourage you to make the du'aa of Prophet Musa (he also had a speech impediment):

رَبِّ اشْرَحْ لِي صَدْرِي وَيَسِّرْ لِي أَمْرِي وَاحْلُلْ عُقْدَةً مِنْ لِسَانِي يَفْقَهُوا قَوْلِي

Rabbishrah lee sadree wayassir lee amree wahlul 'Uqdatam-mil-li saanee yafqahoo qawlee.

O my Lord! Expand me my breast; Ease my task for me; And remove the impediment from my speech, so they may understand what I say
[Surah Ta-Ha; 20:25-28]

Famous speaker, Dr. Zakir Naik, says: " In my childhood I used to stammer. If someone would ask me my name. I would say. My name is Za… Za… Zaaa Zakir. I could have dreamt of becoming the best surgeon in the world. But I could not have dreamt of speaking in front of the people, because I used to stammer. But Al-Hamdu Lillah, Allah opens up its ways. When I started speaking to the non- Muslims I started realising that my stammering was not there. And now whenever I come on the stage, I never stammer".

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
Assalamu allaicum wa raahmatullah wa barakatuhu

May Allah reward you dear brother for your eman and your love and faith in Allah.

And may Allah help you in your Hifz of Al Quraan, InshAllah. I think the reason why you have have problem with stutter in your speach it may be because of lack of confidence in yourselfe and maybe considering yourselfe less value infront of other people. Once you feel more confidente in yourselfe dear brother InshAllah and with help of Allah, your speach will become more clear and more understandable.

When I went in my high school I was so shy that I used to talk with only few girls from class and maybe also this was due to my shyness and lack of confidence in myselfe. And even today brother when I am older and I am 22 year old now MashAllah, I take only few friends from my University class. But Alhamdulilah, I have learnt to use my shyness only toward that what is good and learnt to talk how much is neccessery.

And I think that even our " not so good" ( if it can be said on that way) parts of our character, we can use to change them in good InshAllah.Also brother do not forget to recitate duas and begin every your speach with " Bismillah".

And Allah knows the best.

May Allah help us all.Ameen.

:wasalam:

strive-may-i

:salam2:

Success needs right mix of talent, will/intention/effort, time management. Do not worry, keep trying. Stuttering should not prevent you from memorizing Quran or becoming a man of Pious intentions and deeds. May Almighty give whats best for you... Ameen!

al-hamdulilaah

Asalamu alaikum,

MashAllah brothers and sisters have given you great advice, can not add more.
May Allah make it easy for you, ameen.

Abdullah5576

Jazakallah Khair brothers and sisters. Reading the responses brought a smile on my face and I almost cried. This is the beauty of Islam we are all a family and look out for each other. And Insha'Allah the dua of Musa AS will be sufficient to clear my stutter along with the duas of my brothers and sisters in Islam. I will ask Allah to accept any duas you are asking him now and in the future. Surely I wish the best for my brothers and sisters in Islam.

PeArLL

-Quiet Member-
Jazakallah Khair brothers and sisters. Reading the responses brought a smile on my face and I almost cried. This is the beauty of Islam we are all a family and look out for each other. And Insha'Allah the dua of Musa AS will be sufficient to clear my stutter along with the duas of my brothers and sisters in Islam. I will ask Allah to accept any duas you are asking him now and in the future. Surely I wish the best for my brothers and sisters in Islam.

Wa Iyakum, Brother... Surely, I will pray for you.. You have a good heart....

MAY ALLAH BLESS YOU, HELP YOU, AND MAKE YOUR DREAM COME TRUE...

helpinghumanity

I live in queens :) only thing I hate about my area is lack of masjids.

Are you kidding me? Lack of masjids? Which part of Queens do you live in? The only region (according to my observation) where masajids are of car distance is Long Island.

Have you ever been to Jackson Heights, Astoria, East Elmhurst, Jamaica etc??

Abdullah5576

Are you kidding me? Lack of masjids? Which part of Queens do you live in? The only region (according to my observation) where masajids are of car distance is Long Island.

Have you ever been to Jackson Heights, Astoria, East Elmhurst, Jamaica etc??

I live in howard beach which is a pretty quiet area, rarely any muslims so no masjids :(

helpinghumanity

I live in howard beach which is a pretty quiet area, rarely any muslims so no masjids :(

All you gotta do is to move 5-10 miles and then inshallah you will see muslims and masajids in every corner. You are only 30 minutes away from me. :)

Put in your zip code in the following link to find masjid around you. "Islamicfinder.org"

Abdullah5576

All you gotta do is to move 5-10 miles and then inshallah you will see muslims and masajids in every corner. You are only 30 minutes away from me. :)

Put in your zip code in the following link to find masjid around you. "Islamicfinder.org"

i usually go to ozone park but my mom doesnt let me go pray mahgrib and Isha'a there so i dont get to pray jamaat and one question, what is the best way to become fluent with Quranic arabic because im learning Quran all by myself. I've managed to memorize Yaseen 1 page memorized each day and i memorized 2 pages of Ar-Rahman (2 days) Allah blessed me with strong memory but i wish i was able to read Qur'an as easily as an arab. My stutter makes it 10 times harder

helpinghumanity

i usually go to ozone park but my mom doesnt let me go pray mahgrib and Isha'a there so i dont get to pray jamaat and one question, what is the best way to become fluent with Quranic arabic because im learning Quran all by myself. I've managed to memorize Yaseen 1 page memorized each day and i memorized 2 pages of Ar-Rahman (2 days) Allah blessed me with strong memory but i wish i was able to read Qur'an as easily as an arab. My stutter makes it 10 times harder

The best way to be good at any thing is to practice, practice and practice. So inshallah try your best to read/memorize as much as you can.

At the same time, try to have a teacher (it would be best to find an arab), who would listen to your recitation, find mistakes and helps you improve it. If you can't find a teacher, then find a friend who would listen your recitation.

Some of my college friends offer weekly quranic classes but then they are offered in college which is in Manhattan.

If you can travel on weekends, let me know inshallah i will try to get some one to help you.