Dua for me

Seeking Allah's Mercy

Qul HuwaAllahu Ahud!
Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Mashaa'Allaah! Only 13? You put a lot of us to shame. My brother, do NOT ever let you stutter let you down, you know one of the Prophets of Allaah, one from amongst the hightest position holders in the Prophets, had a stutter. You know who I'm talking about, don't you? A stutter won't stop you from being an Imaam. Not even a Da'ee. We have one of living examples in front of us. You can be the next great Zakir Naik. He's got a stutter and when Allaah wills it he speaks with eloquence in front of an audience of a million Masaa'Allaah!

May Allaah ease your situation, brother. Inshaa'Allaah I'll pray for you.

Abdullah5576

Asalamo`Alaykum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Baarakaatuh,

Mashaa'Allaah! Only 13? You put a lot of us to shame. My brother, do NOT ever let you stutter let you down, you know one of the Prophets of Allaah, one from amongst the hightest position holders in the Prophets, had a stutter. You know who I'm talking about, don't you? A stutter won't stop you from being an Imaam. Not even a Da'ee. We have one of living examples in front of us. You can be the next great Zakir Naik. He's got a stutter and when Allaah wills it he speaks with eloquence in front of an audience of a million Masaa'Allaah!

May Allaah ease your situation, brother. Inshaa'Allaah I'll pray for you.

Thank you sister :) you guys have given me confidence :) Insha'Allah all our duas currently and in the future will be accepted

Abdullah5576

The best way to be good at any thing is to practice, practice and practice. So inshallah try your best to read/memorize as much as you can.

At the same time, try to have a teacher (it would be best to find an arab), who would listen to your recitation, find mistakes and helps you improve it. If you can't find a teacher, then find a friend who would listen your recitation.

Some of my college friends offer weekly quranic classes but then they are offered in college which is in Manhattan.

If you can travel on weekends, let me know inshallah i will try to get some one to help you.

I would but my parents wouldn't allow because I have Quranic classes the only problem is my teacher only speaks Bengali so its hard to communicate