Dua request for my son

JenGiove

The song starts with a question who we should obey after Allah and rasool Allah ( the messenger of Allah) ?...... there is a hadith which explain the song:

Sahih Al-Bukhari Hadith 8.2 Narrated by Abu Huraira
A man came to Allah's Apostle and said, "O Allah's Apostle! Who is more entitled to be treated with the best companionship by me?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man said. "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man further said, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your mother." The man asked for the fourth time, "Who is next?" The Prophet said, "Your father."

With regards

:) Actually, I knew that Hadith...but thank you for the reminder. I love reading it. :) I'll have to listen to the song again. Maybe I'm just mixing up the order of the song because I thought it was said after "your mother"...

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
I think the line in the nasheed is "Who should you obey after Allah, and RasulAllah.. your mother."

I am quite fond of this video.

JenGiove

Health Update

Assalaamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I wanted to let you all know that as of today, my son no longer has to wear a cast! Alhamdulilah!!! Now he can have a bath......

...cause he stinks! lol!

I wanted to thank everyone who has thought and prayed for him....and for me. I very much appreciate it and may Creator remember you...

Munawar

Striving for Paradise
:salam2:
May Allah (SWT) Bless you and your family and continue to shower you and and your family with His Mercy. Ameen.
:wasalam:

MalikBrother

May Allah (SWT) helps your son to recover, Ameen!

Stay strong while you can, and hopefully, he will recover before you meet him, and i am guessing when you meet your son, your son will be spoiled for a while because of your love for your son. May Allah (SWT) bless the beautiful relationship of Mother and Son that you share, and be grateful that Allah (SWT) bless us with beautiful of children.

JenGiove

May Allah (SWT) helps your son to recover, Ameen!

Stay strong while you can, and hopefully, he will recover before you meet him, and i am guessing when you meet your son, your son will be spoiled for a while because of your love for your son. May Allah (SWT) bless the beautiful relationship of Mother and Son that you share, and be grateful that Allah (SWT) bless us with beautiful of children.

Salaam Brother.....

You should have read the whole thread brother.....I've been home for 7 weeks now. I posted an update because today he got his cast off....

:)

MalikBrother

W/Salaam! Sorry sister, accept my apology. Masha'Allah, you are at home safely (7 weeks ago). You might wanna update the thread title, and edit the opening post, just in case.

JenGiove

W/Salaam! Sorry sister, accept my apology. Masha'Allah, you are at home safely (7 weeks ago). You might wanna update the thread title, and edit the opening post, just in case.

Brother....

Only a Moderator can do those things...maybe this is a lesson for you <?>. Are you like me?, in that we jump before we look? Having patience enough to read a whole thread before commenting can be tough....

JenGiove

That is great news sister.. May Allah azz zawajal protect and bless the little one. Ameen

:salam2: Brother..

Shukran! for your kind words for my son....he's too cute for words and smart as a whip and today, seems extraordinarily affectionate. :) He's been a joy all day! I've not stopped smiling all day....

MalikBrother

Brother....

Only a Moderator can do those things...maybe this is a lesson for you <?>. Are you like me?, in that we jump before we look? Having patience enough to read a whole thread before commenting can be tough....

You are right. It's common that only thread title and opening post are, what continue to encourage the discussion about related to the title. So, i did the same. I better read the whole page of the thread before i share my comment. Thank you for the reminder, Sister!

tariq353

Assalaamu Alaikum Brothers and Sisters,

I wanted to let you all know that as of today, my son no longer has to wear a cast! Alhamdulilah!!! Now he can have a bath......

...cause he stinks! lol!

I wanted to thank everyone who has thought and prayed for him....and for me. I very much appreciate it and may Creator remember you...

:wasalam:

All praises n thanks r due to Allah lord of the worlds......

Dear sister in humanity, its nice to get that....

well i wasnt active earlier........so nw i pray to Allah to keep on showering mercy, blessings and last bt not the least Health to ur son

AAMEEN

JenGiove

You are right. It's common that only thread title and opening post are, what continue to encourage the discussion about related to the title. So, i did the same. I better read the whole page of the thread before i share my comment. Thank you for the reminder, Sister!

One of the main reasons why we are here <on this earth> is to help remove the pebbles from each others path so as to make the walk easier. I'm gladdened there was no offense taken :) .

MalikBrother

One of the main reasons why we are here <on this earth> is to help remove the pebbles from each others path so as to make the walk easier. I'm gladdened there was no offense taken :) .

:wasalam: Sister!

I know. It's always good to have conversation to clear the misunderstanding at any cost. However, by having this conversation with you, and therefore, i am getting to know you better. Masha'Allah, you are very fine member in this site, and may Allah bless you and bring the happiness in your and your family life, Ameen!

JenGiove

:wasalam: Sister!

I know. It's always good to have conversation to clear the misunderstanding at any cost. However, by having this conversation with you, and therefore, i am getting to know you better. Masha'Allah, you are very fine member in this site, and may Allah bless you and bring the happiness in your and your family life, Ameen!

Brother, you praise me too well, for I am just a woman, but I thank you for your kind words.