Dua Request please

shaz87

I am requesting if you can please make dua for my family. We are facing alot of problems and troubles lately conerning my niece. Her name is Fatima and she is 18 years old. My parents brought her up since she was a baby because her mother left her and her father (my brother)re married. She has been involved in the wrong crowd in the past and has caused many many problems for my family, she hated her father and her step mother. Recently about 6 months ago she came clean and really changed, she gave up all her bad habits, made taubah and went to live with her fther and step mother in Melbourne Austrlia. Everything was fine and everyone was very very happy with her and the family was getting onvery well. My parents were very happy and we were very grateful to Allah that he made everything right, she and her father became very very close. But now since a couple of weeks she has started to fight and make problems again. She has gone back to the way she was before and says she hates her father and her step mother, she is not listening to anyone. My parents are there in Melbourne also and they are both very sick, old and helpless. My mother has high blood pressure and depression and my father has heart disease and diabetes. They are very worried that she has changed all of a sudden and is again causing the same problems as before. She doesnt listen to anyone and doesnt want to take anyones advice. She is no longer living with my brother and is staying with some family because she has really upset her father and he told her that he doesnt want her in his house anymore and now she is refusing to come back home. She is acting very immature and goes out of her way to hurt people. I dont know why she is going back to thge way she was before after Allah gave her hidayat and she became such a good person. Please I request you to make dua for her that Allah gives her hidayat again and she becomes a good person again and becomes close to her father again. I pray to Allah that our family problems get sorted and we all go back to being the happy family again. Please make dua for Fatima that Allah may give her hidayat and she may become a good person and the noor of my parents heart. Please make dua that she becomes close with her family and listens to my mum (her grandmother). Please make dua that she starts listening to my parents and stays out of trouble. Please please please make dua for Fatima and my family that all the problems get solved. May Allah accept all our duas. Jazakhallah!

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

I will make dua that Allah descends peace upon your household. Insha'Allah.

yasak80

Asslamu alaikum,
May Allah stops her anger and worries
she became a happy muslima inshaalllah.
ınshaallah Allah save your mother and father from this stress.
sister be patient , Allah see what you need and inshaallah this test passes in a short time.

Isra

aka Tree2008
As salamo alaikome

Sister I pray that Allah will grant your family the peace they long for and that he will give Fatima all that is good for her in this life and in the next. Ameen

Stay strong sister against this test and I pray Allah will reward you for your patience. Ameen

Wa salam

Just a Guy

Reinventing Myself
:salam2:

Let me tell you, when I was 18, I was so full of anger and I wanted to destroy the world. Most of it had nothing to do with my parents or family. A lot of it was just teenage angst, but a lot of it was also because I was unhappy with myself and I didn't know how to deal with that, so I was just angry all of the time.

Now obviously I can't speak for Fatima, but that may be what is going on here. She might just be going through a rough patch and is not happy with herself anymore. It may have nothing to do with her family. She might just be acting out because she doesn't know how to deal with what's going on inside her. That was the case with me.

It's just something she'll have to work through, and she has to do it on her. This demon she must face within, and she must face it alone, as I did with mine. You can pray for her, but ultimately, she is the one who will have to change herself. Nobody else can change her for her.

Take heart, brother. I got through mine eventually. It took many years, but I got through it. Inshallah Fatima will deal with whatever is bothering her soon.

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~May Allah swt help and guide her~Amin!

:salam2:

She is not young any more
and she behave immaturely !
If she did not change now she will turn even worst even she's marry.
She has to start be more reasonable and learn to be mature.
She need to now because in future she has her own family(insya'allah)
and if she is too being wrong when young it's difficult be right when she's old!
And being old making too many mistake leading a failure in life that is.
And this will getting everybody around her involve.
This is very sad!

We hope she realise her mistake and start turning into a better person soon.

:bismillah:
"Verily Allah will never change the condition of a people until they change themselves" (13:11)"

~May Allah swt help and guide her~Amin!

And

May Allah swt reward you for your good thought~Amin!

Take care!
~Wassalam :)

shaz87

Salam all,

Thank you very much for your dua and words of support in response to my first post.

Just to let you know, the problems have gotten a little bit better but still not resolved. I am still in desperate need of your duas. Please make dua that Allah gives Fatima hidayah and she turns to salah and quraan which she hasnt done for years. she is now living with my parents and they are still trying very hard to get her on the right path. She doesnt not want to hear anything good or anything about becoming a good muslim. Her behaviour has improved but certainly not completely or islamically. She is refusing to get married or consider the good proposals that come through. The reason why we want her to get married is coz my parents are old and sick, if anything happens to them she wont have anywhere to go and if she is married she will have a sense of responsibility and will feel stable. Its hard to explain in writing the troubles we have been facing but please please please make dua that the trouble we have had for so many years comes to and end and Fatima becomes a good muslim who listens and respects her elders.

Abd_Al_Hadi

لبيك يا الله
I know it's none of my business, but it was your parents' responsibility to bring her up right. To neglect a child and not ask about her whereabouts eventually will bite them in the behind. You can, however, change her path, but you can't be controlling. You have to guide her as a friend. I'm assuming your friends are more mature and stable, so introduce her to them and slowly let her into your group. She grew up deprived of parents and siblings. She probably feels deficient and that probably is making her have low self-esteem. Instead of having the world pray for her, take action and cherish her.

ahmed_indian

to Allah we belong
wa alaikum salaam,

may Allah help you and ease ur difficulties. ameen and may Allah make her His righteous servant.

did you try to find out why she changed? is it due to frustration of the pasts or some bad company? you can try to provide her some Islamic books based on spirituality and soul..maybe her heart will soften.

shaz87

Salam all.

Jazakhaallah for all your comments and duas. Unfortunately things have not really improved since my first post. My parents are still struggling. Fatima was part of very bad company and came into very bad habits. We have been trying our very best to bring to the right path and to help correct her life but its like she just doesnt understand anything you tell her. She does what she wills. Please please make dua for her hidayah. Alhamdullilah she doesn't argue and fight like she used to but still she doesnt listen. Listens from one ear and out the other. We are making lots of dua for her and lots of wazifa as well Inshaallah she will change. We just want her to be a good muslim and come on the right path to fix her life and her previous mistakes.
Please brothers and sisters make dua that Allah gives her hidayat. I cannot see my mum suffering like this.

Precious Star

Salam all.

Jazakhaallah for all your comments and duas. Unfortunately things have not really improved since my first post. My parents are still struggling. Fatima was part of very bad company and came into very bad habits. We have been trying our very best to bring to the right path and to help correct her life but its like she just doesnt understand anything you tell her. She does what she wills. Please please make dua for her hidayah. Alhamdullilah she doesn't argue and fight like she used to but still she doesnt listen. Listens from one ear and out the other. We are making lots of dua for her and lots of wazifa as well Inshaallah she will change. We just want her to be a good muslim and come on the right path to fix her life and her previous mistakes.
Please brothers and sisters make dua that Allah gives her hidayat. I cannot see my mum suffering like this.

Sister,
Perhaps with dua Allah SWT will remove some obstacle that is getting in the way.

But you should know that there is a verse in the Quran that says verily Allah will not change a person until they change themselves.

That makes so much sense, because as human beings we are all given free will. Dua is not an instrument to control someone's behaviour. Allah SWT will not force someone to act in a certain way, even if you are making dua for that.

Therefore, if your sister wants to change, she should make the changes necessary, and Allah SWT will help her in that endeavour.

Really, it is up to her.