Duas for pregnant women.

islam_best

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaathu,

Dear brothers and sisters,

My cousin sister is expecting and her ninth month has just started.She is quite nervous as we all are.I will be reallly thankfull if you all plzzzz make dua for her and her child.If possible if any of you have duas for pregnant women pllzzz do share it with me.May Allah Azwajal bless her with a pious child.Ameen.May He grant alll of us Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.May He guide and bless all of youll for reading my message.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen. Love yyou all for the sake of Allah.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarkaathu

saifkhan

abd-Allah
Salam ALaikum

Inshaa'Allah I'll pray for her and also your family....
may Allah SWT bestow His boundless mercy and barakah on her and your family
wabi-llahi fi tawfeeki...Jazakum Allahu khair
wassalamu alaikum

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Insha'Allah, We will make dua. Tell her not to be nervous. In His Wisdom, He, made childbirth an easy process. There is nothing but joy. Another Muslim enters the world. Alhumdullila.

( tell her to rest...she will be busy for the next 18 years )

queenislam

★★★I LOVE ALLAH★★★
~Salam to all!

Assalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarakaathu,

Dear brothers and sisters,

My cousin sister is expecting and her ninth month has just started.She is quite nervous as we all are.I will be reallly thankfull if you all plzzzz make dua for her and her child.If possible if any of you have duas for pregnant women pllzzz do share it with me.May Allah Azwajal bless her with a pious child.Ameen.May He grant alll of us Jannatulfirdous in the hereafter.May He guide and bless all of youll for reading my message.Ameen Ya Mujeeb.Ameen. Love yyou all for the sake of Allah.

Wassalaamalaikum warahmatullahi wabarkaathu

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
:bismillah:
:salam2:

:ma:
~May Allah swt help~Amin!

And

~May Allah swt shower blesses upon all muslim~Amin!
:bismillah:
I know reading the holy qurán bring lots and lots of benefit to the unborn child in the future:ma:
insya allah!
~May Allah swt protect the baby~Amin!
Especially after each solah .Reading surah Yaasin at the least.

Almost all muslims genius practice reading the holy qurán daily:ma:
If she feel tired after solah and can't afford to do it i suggest she listened to the surah while lying down.

~May Allah swt help her~Amin!

Happy The Holy Month of Rajab.

Thank you,
Take Care!

~Wassalam .

hayat84

I'm not what you believe
:wasalam:
may Allah help her and give her a good muslim son...
One day a wiser woman told me that if I wished to have a good pregnancy and give my child a good intelligence I should have read to my baby "Ayat-Maryam",that's to say the 22nd verse of Surat-Maryam<WA 'UZZY ILAYKI BIJID'I INNAKHLATI,TUSSAKIT 'ALAYKI RUTABAN JANIYAN,FA KULI WA SHRABI WA QARRI 'AINA,FA IMMA TARA'INNA MIN AL BASHARI AHADAN,FA QULI INNI NADHARTU LIRRAHMANI SAUMAN,FALA NUKALLIMA AL YAUMA INSIYA>Sadaq Allah Al Adhim.
wa mabruk!:ma: