Dubai to open world's tallest tower

FreedomFighter

The first thing that should come into our mind is that building like this is the sign of the Day. That is the first thing we should think about when we read the news. Forget about the economy, the debts or finances coming in. It is absurd that these Muslims would go on to build the ''tallest'' building when they should know it is the sign of the Day. How absurd could that get? They are creating what would be a reason of the Day. And they are proud of it?? They look at it in awe? How shameful.

We are creating our own mess or we already did. What should we think? Probably these 'Muslims' have forgotten that this is a sign in itself? Perhaps.. Or they know this very well, but they just don't care? What has gotten into them?? Or they don't believe this because they don't want to..

And I don't find nothing special about this. There are a lot of other ways to put the economy into a better situation. You don't need the tallest building, and I won't be surprised if that building comes crashing down any moment. Why should that be a surprise? And then not to mention all those workers who come from developing countries thinking they can support their families and themselves. They'd all be gone.

And just imagine, this building will need thousands of workers. And who are going to be those workers who are probably going to be abused? Yes, these workers who are going to be tricked into thinking Dubai is the haven for them. Where they will be treated according to laws and no one will abuse them. Here they can have some freedom, and also be able to provide their families back home who have the highest hopes for their children working in Dubai, heaven and freedom. But no! They will be mistreated. Not what they thought heh?

As for their doomed economy, tricking people (Muslims or non-Muslims) into believing Dubai is where you have servants working for you is not they way to go. Soon people will find they are very much in debt and if they can't afford it, oh don't worry, we have something really wonderful, it's called the prison. It's ok, we don't torture you. It's ok.. Ya right!!!

This just reminds me of that Afghan man in Saudi who got tortured unbelievingly, God knows what. I saw it in one of the videos, they were feeding one of the man, he was a business man I think, they were feeding him sand. And trying to run a tractor over him. Ya, this in Saudi. So much for wonderful Muslims. Well, there are some bad Muslims everywhere.

This is our problem, we are arrogant and selfish. We work with the kufar in matters we shouldn't. We betray other Muslims. We've got no fear of God in our hearts. Save a few Muslims who are not like this.

And if our economy is bad, we don't have to resort to creating the reasons for the Day. But again, the signs are unstoppable. That's how the Day is coming. I mean the signs will be there, there's nothing we can do about it. But God, if we had faith in our hearts, if we remembered God much..

We have thousands of our Muslims in prisons, thousand of them hungry, thousand of them being tortured and no shelter. And we will just is in our homes, waiting for some sheikh in Saudi to pass a fatwa where it says now you go to battle. But by then it will be too late, we don't talk about battles now. They have planes and tanks, they run their tanks over the Muslims. Literally they run their tanks over people. Times have changed, unless you can have an agreement with the kufar who are doing unthinkable acts, to come have a battle on land, with swords. But no, this is the reality. Especially now we are being attacked from all sides, and we can't rescue each other because even the more authoritative of us are working with the kufar. How then can we have that much hope.. There might be a time when it will be too late.

And wow we are making the tallest building..

Asja

Pearl of Islaam
We have thousands of our Muslims in prisons, thousand of them hungry, thousand of them being tortured and no shelter. And we will just is in our homes, waiting for some sheikh in Saudi to pass a fatwa where it says now you go to battle. But by then it will be too late, we don't talk about battles now. They have planes and tanks, they run their tanks over the Muslims. Literally they run their tanks over people. Times have changed, unless you can have an agreement with the kufar who are doing unthinkable acts, to come have a battle on land, with swords. But no, this is the reality. Especially now we are being attacked from all sides, and we can't rescue each other because even the more authoritative of us are working with the kufar. How then can we have that much hope.. There might be a time when it will be too late.

And wow we are making the tallest building..

Assalamu allaykum wa raahamtullah

MashAllah my dear sister, your words are really full of wisdom and MashAllah truthfull.

I agree with everything that you said,and we as Muslims need to take real actions to change the reality of our Muslim Umaah today, but that will not happen untill we all have the same thinking like you dear sister,and untill we all like individuals do not start working for real changes.And also I need to say that we can not blame forgeins for everything what is hapenning to our Ummah today. SubhanAllah my heart feels pain everytime when I see brothers and sisters in suffer in Iraq, Afghansitan, Palastine:(:(. I am asking myselfe, are we really waiting for Western countries to help our brothers and sisters. That will not happen, they can only distroy us, they are just taking fairy tells only to close our eyes, so the obigations belong to us only and only to us- MUSLIMS.

And yes, we are biulding tallest towers to impress poeple. but what we are doing to impress Allah,we should ask that ourselves.
Woudnt be better that this Sheikh donate money for buliding hospital in Afghansitan and Iraq to cure all those childrens who got so many dissases because of poverty. Ya Allah!!! wa la halwa wa la kuweta illabillah. But they should really fear Allah because of this,and if they think they will not respond for sure they will.!!!
But for them is more importante that they sell Muslim land to sinfull poeple like Donald Trump, Tiger, Leopard etc so that they spread more fitnah and to make hard life to practising and real Muslims who live there, while our brothers and sisters works like slaves for them. Astagfirullah

Allah bless you always my sister for your honest feelings,and reword you on this world and hereafter.

:wasalam: