Durood before Azaan?

yasser_cbe1986

Re Drood before azaan

assalamualaikum

dear brother in islam atleast i am happy that u are rightly guided and so am i too

alhamdulillah (all prasie to allah alone).So make sure that u spread this word among muslim broehers and we try to eradicate this bidah from our society

weakslave

If you go to the website that published the article you would see that it is operated by Sufis.

It's best not to follow what they say in that book. If saying Salaat on the Prophet :saw: was a Sunnah followed by the companions I want to see evidence for it. Saying that so and so did it doesn't make it a Sunnah.

Aisya al-Humaira

الحمدلله على كل حال
If you go to the website that published the article you would see that it is operated by Sufis.

Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Scribd is operated by Sufis? Well, I've been downloading some books there but havent the time to read all yet.

Another question. Matha Durood? What is Durood? Is it the dua'a that we read after the athaan?

Jazakallahu khayr.

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

weakslave

:wasalam:

Scripd is just a host, they host all kinds of articles and books.

But the PDF itself was originally published by another website.

Durood I believe is a farsi/urdu word for "assalah wa salaam 'alaa Anabi", sending peace and blessings upon the prophet :saw:.

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Salaams everyone!!!!!!!!!

Yaa we can recite Durood (Salawath on Noble Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) ). In Al Quraan mentioned. "Innallaha Wamalaikathahu Usalloona Alannabi Yaa Ayyuhallazeena Aamanoo Salloo Alaihiwa Sallimoo Thasleema" it mean "Allah and Angels are reciting Durood on Prophet Muhammed rasool SAW (PBUH) everytime and Ooh Poeple who have faith.... Read Durood on Noble Prophet Muhammed rasoolullah SAW (PBUH)" from this Quranic word Great Scholars explains as per below. " We can recite Durood (Salawaath) on Noble Prophet Muahmmed Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) anytime except some reason. When we are in Tilet cannot recite durood. other than any place and any time we can recite durood. As per this explanation we can recite Durood before Azaan, After Salah, After Azaan, After reciting Quraan, Before reciting Quraan.. ect....

Wassalaam!

aslamjiffry

Hubbu Rasoolullah
Assalamualaykum wa rahmatullah,

Scribd is operated by Sufis? Well, I've been downloading some books there but havent the time to read all yet.

Another question. Matha Durood? What is Durood? Is it the dua'a that we read after the athaan?

Jazakallahu khayr.

Waalaykummusalam wa rahmatullah.

Durood means Salawath in arabic.

weakslave

Salaams everyone!!!!!!!!!

Yaa we can recite Durood (Salawath on Noble Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) ). In Al Quraan mentioned. "Innallaha Wamalaikathahu Usalloona Alannabi Yaa Ayyuhallazeena Aamanoo Salloo Alaihiwa Sallimoo Thasleema" it mean "Allah and Angels are reciting Durood on Prophet Muhammed rasool SAW (PBUH) everytime and Ooh Poeple who have faith.... Read Durood on Noble Prophet Muhammed rasoolullah SAW (PBUH)" from this Quranic word Great Scholars explains as per below. " We can recite Durood (Salawaath) on Noble Prophet Muahmmed Rasoolullah SAW (PBUH) anytime except some reason. When we are in Tilet cannot recite durood. other than any place and any time we can recite durood. As per this explanation we can recite Durood before Azaan, After Salah, After Azaan, After reciting Quraan, Before reciting Quraan.. ect....

Wassalaam!

:wasalam:

There is a difference between the permissibility of doing an act in general and doing an act regularly. For example, praying nawafil (optional prayers) is allowed at any time except after fajr until the sun rises fully and between asr and maghrib. But if you start praying four raka'ahs (units of prayer) before fajr everyday non-stop then it becomes a bid'ah. Why? Because the Prophet :saw: who is better than all of us only prayed two raka'ahs before fajr, so we cannot change this for whatever reason.

And just like this, we cannot start introducing acts of worship without evidence. You can read salat and salaam upon the Messenger :saw: at any time, but to attach it to an event or to make it regular is a bid'ah because we have no evidence that the Prophet :saw: asked the muslims to do it, nor any evidence that his companions did this. And Allaah knows best.