Earnest request to pray for my brother

Tabassum07

Smile for Allah
:salam2:

May I please request my TTI family to pray for the health of my younger brother. Ever since his childhood, he would get tired or nauseated or faint easily if he was too much exhausted or exercised during school. But last year when he collapsed and suffered a complete blackout during praying Juma'ah at a mosque, he was diagnosed with a serious heart condition (HCM).

Recently, he wasn't feeling well, so he decided to go in for further tests with a senior doctor, and the doctor told him that the time he fainted at the mosque was the first of a very serious blackout. The second time such a thing happens, he may recover, but there are a lot of chances that if he blacks out a third time, he might not wake up from it.

Please pray for him. He's studying abroad in a foreign country, away from his family. Me and my family are very worried, and obviously my brother is too and he's having his final exams these days. He called and said he's finding it hard to concentrate on his studies.

He's a good muslim. One of the easiest persons to do dawah to in my family, who hears and obeys without argument.

I request you all make dua for him.

JazakAllahu Khayr.

afrarzk

احبك ىارب
Wa Alaikum As salam Wa Rahmathullah sis,

Indeed sad to hear that.Kadar Allah wa mashaa faála

May Allah cure and a give healthy life to your brother.Ameen ya rabb
I will include him in my duaas. Insha Allah

sister herb

Official TTI Chef
Salam alaykum

Dear sister, as you are my sister in Islam so then your brother is also my brother. I of course make dua to him as well to you and all your family. May Allah keeps a watch his steps and protects him.

ShahnazZ

Striving2BeAStranger
La ba'sa tahoorun insha Allah.

May Allah make it a purification for him.

I pray that He makes this easy for you, your brother and your family.

strive-may-i

:salam2:

May I please request my TTI family to pray for the health of my younger brother. Ever since his childhood, he would get tired or nauseated or faint easily if he was too much exhausted or exercised during school. But last year when he collapsed and suffered a complete blackout during praying Juma'ah at a mosque, he was diagnosed with a serious heart condition (HCM).

Recently, he wasn't feeling well, so he decided to go in for further tests with a senior doctor, and the doctor told him that the time he fainted at the mosque was the first of a very serious blackout. The second time such a thing happens, he may recover, but there are a lot of chances that if he blacks out a third time, he might not wake up from it.

Please pray for him. He's studying abroad in a foreign country, away from his family. Me and my family are very worried, and obviously my brother is too and he's having his final exams these days. He called and said he's finding it hard to concentrate on his studies.

He's a good muslim. One of the easiest persons to do dawah to in my family, who hears and obeys without argument.

I request you all make dua for him.

JazakAllahu Khayr.

Assalaamu Alaikum,

May Allah make matters easier for you, your brother and your family... Ameen

ilyas_eh

Used to be active here!
wa alaykkum assalaam wa rahmatullah

may Allah make is easy for him and for your family. may Allah cure him.

sister purified

mey Allah make it easy for you and your family sister...May Allah bring goodness for your brother both in the here and the hereafter
ameen