Easy duas for everyone (english + arabic)

weakslave

:salam2:

We are human beings and we are greedy :) Because of this, for every single good deed Allaah has promised at least 10 good deeds all the way to 700 good deeds as we know from this hadith:

If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is. (2:40, bukhaari)

This should be enough incentive for us, but Allaah gives us more. Specific duas or specific deeds earn us greater rewards than usual. Since these are the best 10 days of the year, let us purify our intentions and maximize these rewards and ensure we get the full 700 reward for every good deed.

Here is a short list of things you can say while walking, watering the plants, driving in your car, waiting for the bus and while on the bus, etc. You see the rewards also listed, and that should give us some incentive inshaAllaah.

duaom.jpg

The above is a low quality preview for the site, download the pdf from below for printing and easier reading:

Duas PDF
Duas PDF (mirror)

Attachments

• Dua.pdf
    329.6 KB · Views: 1,008

BrotherInIslam7

La Illaha Illa Allah
Staff member
salam2:
wow thank you i always love leaing dua's
you should put more in here. like dua for sleepng.
thankes. pecae and love

:wasalam:

I think you were referring to duas to be recited before sleeping. In that case, please find them in the below link :-

http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/028.html

At the end of each dua, the source (authenticity) is written.

In addition, you can find other duas in Hisn-ul muslim : http://www.makedua.com/alpha_index.html

Or the one which I personally prefer 'Fortress of a muslim' :
http://www.islamawareness.net/Dua/Fortress/

Insha'Allah you find the links helpful.

Wasalaamalaikum waa rahmatullahi :)

allah rakkah lav

i love allah alone
:salam2:

We are human beings and we are greedy :) Because of this, for every single good deed Allaah has promised at least 10 good deeds all the way to 700 good deeds as we know from this hadith:

If any one of you improve (follows strictly) his Islamic religion then his good deeds will be rewarded ten times to seven hundred times for each good deed and a bad deed will be recorded as it is. (2:40, bukhaari)

This should be enough incentive for us, but Allaah gives us more. Specific duas or specific deeds earn us greater rewards than usual. Since these are the best 10 days of the year, let us purify our intentions and maximize these rewards and ensure we get the full 700 reward for every good deed.

Here is a short list of things you can say while walking, watering the plants, driving in your car, waiting for the bus and while on the bus, etc. You see the rewards also listed, and that should give us some incentive inshaAllaah.

duaom.jpg

The above is a low quality preview for the site, download the pdf from below for printing and easier reading:

Duas PDF
Duas PDF (mirror)

great job brother /sister
jazhakallahu khairen