Ebay's hate & discrimination policy

inquizator

Salam Alykum.

I don't know if I should post this but I am. I listed a ww2 german visor hat skull and eagle and completely covered the Swastika then ebay removed them b/c it was "hateful and discriminatory". Can't argue with them.
I could not be more fed-up with the Holocaust and the Power Jews have in America. I just lost $100.00 that I really need b/c we can't offend the jews in any way. It's better to have AIDS than to be anti-semitic Socially. I'm trying to not be angry but it's difficult to not be.
The jews own the world and we're constantly reminded of and blamed for the holocaust.
Makes me understand when I hear that they should be wiped off the face of the Earth and that Hitler should have started sooner. I've heard about the holocaust since arriving in this country at 8 Y/O and there's museums, days of remembrance and world Guilt. Germany has the most National Guilt.
I hear, it's so it never happens again but it happened in Bosnia, Algeria by the French, Africa and is happening in Palestine right now still and the jews are doing it to others with the help of America in Arms and Money. Israel IS America's 51st State and I am a bit angry about the control jews have over everything. I'm Blessed to not be Palestinian b/c I would fight them to the death.
I so wish the world would wake up, but I wish for dentures, too.
I can understand suicide bombers as completely frustrated people doing the only thing they can so their voice will be heard.
May the trees and rocks cry out soon.
Sorry but I really needed to vent. :angryblue::angryblue:
Now I need to Pray b/c of the feelings I now have and expressed here.

Aapa

Mirajmom
Assalaam walaikum,

Chill out brother.. it ok....those are the feeling you need to release...let them go...

You are in a different realm now...

You have entered the Garden of Love...there will be oppression in the world..there will be war and injustice and the whole nine yards...

it's crazy out there...but you are not out there any more...so take a moment and talk to us about the good things in life...

what have you learned about our faith that made you glad you are a slave of Allah's....

inquizator

Yea, I've prayed and chilled out a lot, my youngest is here and he always helps. But I was indeed angry at injustice and this never ending holocaust guilt we're all supposed to share, which I do not share in at all.
I'm more angry that the Palestinians are being treated the same way by these same unjust people who were treated as they now treat others. Insane~!
It seems to me that when one tastes injustice that they'll not do it to others.
WRONG~!
For a while I've been fed-up with man himself. Man is so darn weak and stupid.
That was my denture money..............LOL but I can't flash a nice smile. I live in a land that worships white teeth and I have none, not that I want white teeth, I just need teeth so I can smile again. No teeth really tears down self esteem.
What if I convert and move to Israel, will I get dental insurance there......of course paid for by the US of A.

inquizator

Unless you don't have any, you can't know how people I must deal with Judge me as white trash.
I'm $540.00 away from dentures and it might as well be a million miles away.
People with teeth do judge people without teeth harshly. I can't even speak well. It's hard for them to understand me talking.
Smiles are hidden inside me if I have any and when I go to Juma, I cover my mouth. And a smile is the smallest thing I can give but don't have one like others and give it with my mouth covered. I asked for a loan from the mosque but was denied, made me feel very badly I couldn't be trusted for so little. It really does lower ones self esteem not having teeth in a society that worships teeth and judges people by teeth - first impression.
It's one of those, you have had to have it to know. I doubt I'll ever get any and no one will allow me to pay them off.
I can even see it in the eyes of my Brothers but people "with teeth" say it doesn't matter, little do they know. It matters ever so much and I can't speak like before and I shame my own Children.
This society judges by sparking white teeth and to have none, well it's like I'm white trash.
I see it and I'm not seeing what isn't there, it is there. No teeth has taken a lot from me inside and I know it shouldn't but we have should and then we have reality.
I drive by graveyards and think of all the wasted dentures buried.
Have to not have them to really understand. I didn't think it would matter before but it surely does.

Insha Allah some day but till then I have no smiles, just cover my mouth in shame. it's true~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!