Education

muslim-girl

Asc sisters and brothers.

I hope u all are fine inshallah .
I just need some advice , cause i've 1 year back , to think what i want to be. Hmm . i've think about to study Farmaceut(Medicin) .. but when i choose my A-level i did'nt took Math as subtect. and Now i really need it . hm please help me . I want to study this , but i dont really think I can't , cause I need math .. and im bad to math .. But inshallah Make duaa to me ..

Libinette

Umm Zubayr
:eek: Well, obviously you need math.. you're not the only who's rubbish at math, meet me :) and you'll see that you're not as bad as you think, seriously i'm .... the worst possible person in maths... nothing gets through.. Anyway, to come back to your problem, yes the sisterburaq gave a good advise, maybe you could get tuition, a private teacher.. but these are usually expensive, or you could ask help at your school, they should normally have a Lerning support staff or something like that.. final word: nothing's impossible, sister if that's what you want to do, then work hard for it, and dont' i'm bad at maths' stop you!! Okay? (maybe you just need a moral boost, i'm there for you:D) ..and yeh Put Your Trust IN GOD!!

firasath

helping

assalamualikum how r u I would like to suggest u something that would be to believe in urself that u can studymaths .allahafiz