EiD MuBaRaK

alhamdulillah

Bismillah,

Assalamualaykum dear brothers and sisters in Islam.

I pray that we're all keeping well and are in ever increasing Emaan during this blessed month of Dhul Hijjah.

EiD MuBaRaK to you and yours. May Allah bestow His Barakah on this auspicious day and cause the Ummah to unite always - Ameen Ya Rabb Al-Alamin.

Enjoy your day and please keep me in your righteous Du'a Insha'Allah.

Lets all pray for the safe return of our fellow Muslims (Parents, Shayookhs, Family, Friends etc) who have gone for Hajj from all over the world, and may Allah accept it from them Ameen.

Keep sMiLiNg, it's good for health but even more so, a form of charity :hijabi:

Fi'Amanillah

Wassalamualaikum
Your sister in Islam

Umm Aysha

*Strive for Jannah*
Asalaamu`alaykum wa`rahmatullah,

Eid Mubarak to all my brothers and sisters in islam. Insha'Allah may we be able to spend this day with our loved ones, please remember to keep the Ummah in your du`as. Hope you all have a gud un..

May Allah aza wa jal shower you all and your families with His Mercy, Blessings and fill your hearts with love, joy and happiness... Ameeeen!!!

«««♥Eid Mubarak♥»»»

tulipflower777

Wa alaykum Alsalam... Ameen![B]EID MUBARAK [/B]Sisters and Brothers... and back to you all also, may you shower the abundant mercy and blessing of Allah Ameen!

Wassalam

ditta

Alhamdu'Lillaah
Staff member
Asalaamu'Alykum,

Eid Mubarak to everyone. Alhamdulilah.

P.S: Remember those in need in of your Du'a i will too.

Wasalam :SMILY259:

Nazihah

Be A Stranger
:salam2:

Ameen to the duas.

EID MUBARAK TO ALL!!!!

May the blessings of Allah be with all of us.

abdie

as-salamu aleikmu

Eid Mubarak to all my muslim brothers and sisters

Eid Mubarak

w/salamu

dianek

Eid Mubarek!!!!! I am alone on this holiday.....my first holiday as a muslim and my family is not here. And I am working today too! So I really don't "feel" the holiday..... :(
I did fast Tuesday! Boy, that was hard.......I have never fasted before except from being sick.

I hope you all have a blessed Holiday!