El yehud we el muslim(the jew and the muslim)

mkaliche

Sister Sarah

Sallam Alykoum:

It is so nice and refreshing to see those debates & exchange of ideas between muslims and ex-jew in a such peaceful manner.

May allah bless you all.
sallam,
Omar

:mashallah:

Mrmuslim

Smile you are @ TTI
Staff member
Salaam Alikom,

Jazaakom Allah Khair on this good talk in history but I think before we point finger to others we need to look in to our self and see our own mistakes, we are good in blaming others for our troubles now days everything we put it on other people in this case Jew!

Did we forget that Safiyah the Jewish Wife of the Prophet peace be up on him ?

# 2
between muslims and ex-jew in a such peaceful manner

Stop calling each other Ex jew or New Muslim , Born Muslim etc...

Its only one word either M U S L I M or M U S L I M A H

ShyHijabi

Salaam broters and sisters,

I had no idea this thread would get so much attention! :shymuslima1: Alhumdullilah we are able to debate our thoughts and ideas without losing our adaab. The brother who posted the original post did dawa in an indirect method. We were able to flesh out the differences between the Judaistic and Islamic religions.

Zionism is a disgusting thing and the believers of Zionism ironically are usually not religious Jews at all. If a Jew knows their religion then they believe that the reason Israel is not in their possesion is because they are being punished. Many Rabbis have posted this argument on blogs but it tends to fall on deaf ears. By forcing the developement of Israel it is like trying to force the hand of God. The religious Jews are horrified at what is being done in that territory right now. I know two Zionist here at my school and one of them I had to explain WHO Abraham and Isaac (pbut) were in the Torah. Can you hear my shock????

In other news I just found out there are two Rabbis visiting this island for Rosh Hoshhannah and Yom Kippur and they asked to meet me. Can you see me chewing my nails nervously? Honestly I don't know what to do. Part of me is nervous and another wants to just avoid conflict. Maybe I should start a sepearate thread and stop highjacking this one. :)

Wasalaam

~Sarah

blackivy393

"you forget to mention of all the crimes and a griefs the jews has caused to the entire world!!!
some coincidence of how the same group of people are always at the root of all major problems in the world"

These are totally anti-semitic statements. How is prob only 20 million people the root of the problem of 6 billion people? If you have a problem with the israeli gov't thats 1 thing but dont blame a whole religious group. and for being expelled if you're refering to the holocaust as being understandable, then shame on you. In christianity as well as Judaism, Israel is a promised land to the Jews by God and its not a zionist belief that started in the 1840s but a belief that is over 2,000 years old.

He has also said that He will bless those who bless them and curse those that curse Israel. (Gen. 12:3) Throughout history, every nation that has oppressed or cursed the Jewish people are either no longer in existence or have had to suffer various consequences as a result. Two examples that come to mind are Germany,ancient Egypt, Roman Empire, starvation/poverty where many are anti-semitic.

ShyHijabi

BlackIvy,

Actually the Jews are in exile presently from establishing a state according to their own beliefs.

Because of all of this and other reasons the Torah forbids us to end the exile and establish a state and army until the Holy One, blessed He, in His Glory and Essence will redeem us. This is forbidden even if the state is conducted according to the law of the Torah because arising from the exile itself is forbidden, and we are required to remain under the rule of the nations of the world, as is explained in the book VAYOEL MOSHE. If we transgress this injunction, He will bring upon us (may we be spared) terrible punishment.

http://www.nkusa.org/AboutUs/Zionism/opposition.cfm

This is from a Othrodox Jewish site that is protesting the establihment of the state of Israel. While Israel is "promised" to the Jews in the Torah (which Muslims do not subscribe to incidentally so using verses from the Torah will not bolster your argument) they have also had to submit to punishment of exile for defying God. This is all in the Bible I suspect you ground your faith in. It is encumbent that you know all of the laws and prophecies of the Torah if you are going to use generalized statements such as the land is promised to the Jews.

Zionism is an invented practice, one which most educated and religious Jews should oppose as it contradicts their core beliefs. I strongly suggest you read the link I have provided as I have seen many misguided Christians backing the belief of Israel as a legal and even devinely gifted land to the Jews without a true understanding of the prophecies of Elijah.

~Sarah

Bluegazer

Hello Elizabeth [BlackIvy],

Welcome to the forum.

You wrote the following in post #24:

In christianity as well as Judaism, Israel is a promised land to the Jews by God and its not a zionist belief that started in the 1840s but a belief that is over 2,000 years old.

And my question is; If the Holy Land belonging to the Jews is the belief of Christians from 2000 years, then why didn't the Christians hand the Holy Land to Jews when they succeeded in occupying Jerusalem in 1099 [the First Crusade] and in 1229 [the Sixth Crusade]?

In fact, why did the Christians massacre the Jewish population of Jerusalem [along with the Muslims] when they entered Jerusalem in 1099??

Regards,

Bluegazer

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum sister Sarah,

I know this may be a bit off the topic; If you know the Hebrew language, then I believe it will become much easier for you to learn Arabic.

I once heard the Hebrew numbers uttered aloud on the Encarta Encyclopedia a few years ago. I was very surprised by the very similar pronunciation of the numbers. Arabic and Hebrew are both Semitic languages, so knowing one of those languages gives you an advantage if you decide to study the other one.

Regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

Bluegazer

Assalamu Alaikum sister Sarah,

The following is more in line with the topic of this thread. It's an incident which happened to one of the wives of the Prophet [peace be upon him]. Her name was Safiyyah bint Huyay ibn Akh'tab [Safiyyah daughter of Huyay son of Akh'tab] -may Allah be pleased with her-.

She was a Jew who converted to Islam. As the wife of Prophet Muhammad [peace be upon him], she became one of the "Mothers of the Believers", because Allah the Almighty said:

The Prophet is closer to the believers than their ownselves, and his wives are their (believers’) mothers (as regards respect and marriage).

[Translation of the meanings of the Qur'an 33:6]

Source: http://qurancomplex.org/Quran/Targama/Targama.asp?nSora=33&l=eng&nAya=6#33_6

As is human nature, jealousy does play a role when the wives of the Prophet interact with each other. I'm not saying this to belittle their status, may Allah be pleased with them all. It's just part of human nature to be jealous, and this might lead to some mistakes.

The following is an incident which happened between Hafsa bint Omar ibn Al-Khattaab [may Allah be pleased with her and her father] and Saifiyyah bint Huyay [may Allah be pleased with her]. I will post the hadith in Arabic, and then my translation of this hadith into English. The words between the round brackets ( ) are my own addition:

بلغ صفية أن حفصة قالت بنت يهودي فبكت فدخل عليها النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وهي تبكي فقال ما يبكيك قالت قالت لي حفصة إني ابنة يهودي فقال النبي صلى الله عليه وسلم وإنك لابنة نبي وإن عمك لنبي وإنك لتحت نبي ففيم تفخر عليك ثم قال اتقي الله يا حفصة

It has reached Saifiyyah that Hafsa said (about her) "daughter of a Jew" and so she cried. Then the Prophet [peace be upon him] entered upon her [i.e., Safiyyah's room] while she was crying. So, he said, "Why are you crying?" She said, "Hafsa told me that I'm the daughter of a Jew." The Prophet [peace be upon him] said, "And you are indeed the daughter of a prophet, and your uncle was indeed a prophet and you are indeed under [i.e. married to] a prophet, so why does she have pride over you?" Then he [the Prophet -peace be upon him-] said [to Hafsa], "Fear Allah, O Hafsa" "

This hadith was narrated in Sunan At-Tirmithi and authenticated by Sheikh Muhammad Nassirud Deen Al-Albaani as Saheeh [authentic] in Saheeh Sunan At-Tirmithi [hadith no. 3894, page 579, Volume 3, published by Al-Ma'aarif Bookstore for Publishing and Distribution, Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, First Edition of the New Edition 1420 AH - 2000 AD].

According to the book Tuhfat Al Ahwathi Shar'h Jaami' At-Tirmithi -which was written by Muhammad Abdur Rahmaan Al-Mubaar Kaafuri - the following phrases have the following meanings. I have pasted the Arabic and written my translation into English:

وإنك لابنة نبي
‏أي هارون بن عمران عليه السلام

"And you are indeed the daughter of a prophet" meaning Aaron son of Imran [peace be upon him].

وإن عمك لنبي
‏أي موسى بن عمران عليه السلام

"and your uncle was indeed a prophet" meaning Moses son of Imran [peace be upon him]

Source: http://hadith.al-islam.com/Display/Display.asp?Doc=2&Rec=5945

For more details of the book Tuhfat Al Ahwathi Shar'h Jaami' At-Tirmithi [in Arabic], click on the following link:

http://www.neelwafurat.com/itempage.aspx?id=lbb78130-38601&search=books

Here, the Prophet [peace be upon him] praised the ancestry of his former Jewish wife, Safiyyah bint Huyay [may Allah be pleased with her].

And please don't hold anything in your heart against Hafsa [may Allah be pleased with her]. As I said before, jealousy is only natural between wives of the same man. This incident should not make any Muslim less respectful or affectionate towards our mother , Hafsa bint Omar [may Allah be pleased with her and her father].

Best regards,

Bluegazer

Wassalamu Alaikum

apocalypse77

Salaam broters and sisters,

I had no idea this thread would get so much attention! :shymuslima1: Alhumdullilah we are able to debate our thoughts and ideas without losing our adaab. The brother who posted the original post did dawa in an indirect method. We were able to flesh out the differences between the Judaistic and Islamic religions.

Zionism is a disgusting thing and the believers of Zionism ironically are usually not religious Jews at all. If a Jew knows their religion then they believe that the reason Israel is not in their possesion is because they are being punished. Many Rabbis have posted this argument on blogs but it tends to fall on deaf ears. By forcing the developement of Israel it is like trying to force the hand of God. The religious Jews are horrified at what is being done in that territory right now. I know two Zionist here at my school and one of them I had to explain WHO Abraham and Isaac (pbut) were in the Torah. Can you hear my shock????

In other news I just found out there are two Rabbis visiting this island for Rosh Hoshhannah and Yom Kippur and they asked to meet me. Can you see me chewing my nails nervously? Honestly I don't know what to do. Part of me is nervous and another wants to just avoid conflict. Maybe I should start a sepearate thread and stop highjacking this one. :)

Wasalaam

~Sarah

You know sister shyhijabi i just saw this quote from somene jew online who doesnt beleive that jews should be homeless now:

You know that thing about the Khazar thing is just a myth. Never been proven nor is it true. And as far as us being "Homeless" until G-d sends the Messiah is just nonsesne that Goyim tell each other. What is true, is that when the Messiah comes if he comes in our life times, there will be no war, no hate only peace and one religion...Judaism.

whats is your opinion on this?

bari

Jews and Muslims

Brothers and sisters,

As salamu alaikum. Let us not put one group of people 'arrogant' in general. We understand the suffering of the muslims. Let us look carefully, we will see the muslim sufferings are not accidental. It is our deed that letting Allah not to grant us what Allah has promised. The jew and christians are also helping the wound to get bigger but the wound was first opened/inflicted on muslims by muslims themselves. We know from history that muslims started fitna among themshelves not too long after the KHULAFA AR RASHIDUN. We left Quraan, so we are devoid of substance, knowledge. The ultimate knowledge is granted by Allah, and He does not grant to the GAAFILS. We are guilty as charged of GAFLAH and fitna. We just try to escape the truth by blaming others. Let us pray for the muslims to come on to right path.

Bari

I don't think Israel is even a Judaic state , I mean does it even the Law of Moses - Halakka ?!
Zionism was started by people with a few personal ambitions . Jews had actually opposed the formation of Israel way back in 1948 as well , there was significant Jewish opposition to it , but , gradually like they say success changes everything , the Jewish opposition became lesser .
Rabbis are told to toe in line with the Zionist policies or else they will not be buried in Jewish cemetries . Some of the Zionist founders were ethnically Jews but they hardly could be called adherents of Judaism , instead being called atheists would define them right .
I'm not so sure of Jewish theology , but can a Jewish state be created without the coming of the Messiah ?! Can they build the Third Temple without the divine help of the Messian who according to them is yet to come .. ?! If someone knows about this , I'd want to know !

Undead

abdul ghaleeb;115547and islam are parrelel to eachother. We both share identical creeds and similar belief systems. their religion was the first to be relaved by allaah(swt) while ours was the last . :[/QUOTE said:
Assalam-o-allaikum

There is nothing like that their religion was first and Islam was last. From da first day of this earth , da same religion is being sent down to da ppl every prophet came wid da same message of Allah, that worship non but Allah , Islam is present on da earth frm da first day

Assalam-o-allaikum

A

abdul ghaleeb

Assalam-o-allaikum

There is nothing like that their religion was first and Islam was last. From da first day of this earth , da same religion is being sent down to da ppl every prophet came wid da same message of Allah, that worship non but Allah , Islam is present on da earth frm da first day

Assalam-o-allaikum

thats what i meant:) :) :)
thank you for saying it for me