Emergency!!

palestine

Servant of Allah
:salam2: dear brothers and sisters my uncle( my father's brother) is in jail as we speak. he's at a very old age and he is in the hands of the kuffar in ethiopia. they have tortured many of my cousins before and they have shut down a private school too that was for the kids. every year they come up with some kind of torture. please brothers and sisters make dua for my uncle and all the muslims who are in the hands of the kuffar. and on a side note do not curse ALL of the ethiopians because we have to remember that there are some who are Muslims, and we do not want to curse those who are true believers. only the zalimun. :salam2:

palestine

Servant of Allah
he also has 9 children and a wife. and his oldest is now living with us in america. she's been frantic since she found out. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

ShyHijabi

Salaam sister,

What reason did they give for his arrest? Inshallah he will make it out unscathed and protected. Is there no due process in Ethiopia for law?

helpinghumanity

he also has 9 children and a wife. and his oldest is now living with us in america. she's been frantic since she found out. asalamu alaykum wrwb.

:wasalam: SISTER:

I, personally, am very sad at the ongoing situation through out the Muslim umma. For the last 2 days i have been seeing the videos of LAL MASJID (RED MOSQUE) operation in which thousands of talibats (female students) and talib (male student) were brutally killed only because they demanded "not to demolish the mosques" as there were 7 mosques were demolished in ISLAMABAD.

After seeing those videos, i m having tears of blood. not water...blooddd......

Sister, if your uncle is on the HAQ (right path) then don't worry about him. If he gets killed by kuffars while he is on the way of haq, he will be shaheed.
Being shaheed (martyr) means to go directly to jannah....JANNAH ...A PLACE WHICH ALL OF US (MUSLIMS) DESIRE TO GO.....FOR THAT WE DO A LOT OF WORSHIP AND GOOD DEEDS....

When i was bout 10 or 12, i read some where that even Prophet Muhammed (saw) made duaa that oh allah make me shaheed (martyr).

SISTER YOU SHOULDN'T WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF...WORRY ABOUT YOURSELF AND PRAY THAT ALLAH GIVE A MAUT (DEATH) OF SHAHEED.

N REMEMBER FOR EVERY FIRHOON THERE IS A MUSA.

palestine

Servant of Allah
we just called home now, and he's fine. he was some how let out or was left alone. however over 200 others have been placed in jail. sister shyhijabi there is no protective law in ethiopia. you have to pay money for ur loved one to be let out, if u don't pay any ransom they won't let them go. so if ur poor and ur family can't pay for ur ransom they either kill u or let you rot in jail.

Waseem203

Young Muslim
Salam, that is unbeleivable is there any particular reason why he was put in jail or is this discrimination because of race or religion. Inshallah I will make a dua for his well-being.

palestine

Servant of Allah
my uncle owns a business, and they wanted a way to get his money. so they put him in jail and he had to pay for his own ransom. salam .

autumn

Strength in Unity
salam,

definitely InshaAllah i will make doa'. for all those suffering under this senseless people.

munir

allah knows the best
Aselamalykum

I am from Ethiopia and I make dua’s for all Muslim’s around the world who are strive in the right path.may ALLAH protect them, innsh'allah.

waselam